MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022-23: For the 2112 vacancies in the Forest Guard, Field Guard, and Jail Prahari posts, the authority is organizing a recruitment process. The online application form for this recruitment process is now available from 25 January 2023. After the availability of the application form, the candidates fill it out for the posts of their choice till 3 February 2023. On or before this deadline, the authority will accept online applications from eligible candidates. The candidates who will apply for MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard Recruitment 2022-23 must go through this article. Here we will discuss all the essential details of this recruitment process by Madhya Pradesh PEB and present an informative read for the candidates.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022-23
As we have mentioned earlier, only eligible candidates will be a part of the Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard and other posts’ recruitment process. So before applying for the respective posts through the authority’s website, the candidates must check if they are eligible. To check their eligibility and other recruitment process details, the candidates can refer to the MP Forest Guard Notification 2022-23. This notification is present on the authority’s website. Moreover, for candidates’ convenience, we will share this notification’s pdf at the very end of this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
मध्य प्रदेश वन रक्षक भर्ती 2022-23: Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment Process||MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari and Field Guard Recruitment 2022-23|
|Authority Conducting the Recruitment Process||Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Total Vacancies||2112 (Forest Guard- 1772, Jail Prahari-200 and Field Guard- 140)|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Start date of the Online Application Process||25 January 2023|
|Last date for the submission of Online Applications||8 February 2023|
|Last date for modifications in Online Application Forms||13th February 2023|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 500/- for UR Categories|
Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories
|Application Fee Mode of Payment||Online|
|Selection Process||Through an Examination|
|Date of Examination||11 May 2023|
|MP PEB Official Website||http://peb.mp.gov.in/|
|MP PEB Recruitment Website||https://www.mponline.gov.in/|
MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard Salary 2022-23
The salary of MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Fied Guard ranges from 19,500 to 62,000. The candidates who are recruited for any of these posts will get this pay after their final selection. Additionally, the candidates will also learn about the allowances they will get in their respective posts after their recruitment.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
For the posts of Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard the eligibility criteria defined by the board are their minimum requirements for the candidates. These minimum requirements are related to candidates’ age, educational qualification, and physical standards. Below we are sharing the complete details of these minimum requirements. So, the candidates must go through these details before applying for any of the three posts.
- For all three posts, the UR candidate’s age must necessarily be between 18 to 33 years as on 1 January 2023. For all reserved categories males and females and UR categories females, there is an age relaxation of 5 years i.e. maximum age for them is 38 years.
- The candidates must have passed the 10th standard from either the old system of MP or the latest 10+2 system.
- The candidates must have cleared higher secondary from a recognized institution.
- For Jail Prahari posts, the minimum height for male candidates must be 165 cm. Whereas the minimum height for female candidates must be 158 cm. Other than this, the Chest without expansion for male candidates must be 83 cm.
- For Forest Guard and Field Guard posts, the minimum height for males is 163 cm and for females, it is 150 cm. The chest for males must be 79 cm without expansion and 83 cm with expansion.
mponline.gov.in Forest Guard Recruitment 2022-23 Online Application Process
The candidates who have gone through the eligibility criteria for all the posts and found themselves eligible can apply for that particular post. For filling out the online application form on mponline.gov.in, the candidates can use the following process.
- To begin, the candidates must visit the recruitment portal of MP PEB which is https://www.mponline.gov.in/.
- On the top of the homepage, there is a Citizen Services section.
- Under that section, the candidates will find a link that reads “applications”.
- By clicking on that link, the candidates will arrive at a new page.
- This page will have a link for MP PEB.
- By clicking on that link, the application window on the MP PEB website will open up for candidates.
- Here, the candidates must find the online application link for the post they want to apply for.
- Through that online application link, the candidates will begin the application process.
- The candidates first have to register with the relevant option and enter all of the asked details.
- After the registration with the help of generated login details, the candidates can fill out the online application form.
- After completely filling out the application form, the candidates must also upload the required documents in the links present on their screens.
- Now, the candidates have to make sure they have filled out the application form correctly by reviewing it.
- After the completion of this review, the candidates must pay the prescribed online application fee.
- With the submission of the application fee, the candidates can proceed to submit the application form.
- Afterward, the candidates must obtain the application form printout for the selection process.
Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Application Fee 2022-23
The candidates have to pay the application fee for their respective categories from any online payment method. The details of the amount of application fee for different categories are in the following table.
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD of MP||Rs. 250/-|
Other than this, the candidates must pay Rs. 20/- on applying from the MP PEB Recruitment Portal. The candidates who send their online applications through Kiosk will pay Rs. 60/- apart from their prescribed application fee.
Selection Process 2022-23
To select the candidates for Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard posts, there will be a common recruitment exam. This exam will be conducted in several exam centers on 11 May 2023 in different shifts. Afterward, for the selected candidates, the selection process for different posts will proceed accordingly. We will share all the future updates of the MP Forest Guard, Field Guard, and Jail Prahari Selection Process 2022-23 through our portal. So, all the candidates must be regularly connected with us.
|Apply Online Through||MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard Application Form 2022-23 (Active Now)|
|Check Related Information On||MP Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard Notification 2022-23|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Is the application fee amount different for Forest Guard, Jail Prahari, and Field Guard posts at MP PEB?
No, the amount of the application fee is the same for each of the posts in the recruitment process.
Will all the candidates who submit their online application forms be allowed to participate in the exam for the recruitment process?
Only those candidates will take part in the exam for recruitment who fulfill the eligibility criteria defined by the authority.
Can candidates edit their online application forms for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022-23?
Yes, the candidates can edit their online application forms till 8 February 2023. For modifying details in the application, the applicants have to pay Rs. 20/-. Moreover, they also have to pay Rs. 40/- as a portal fee.