MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will organise the online written exam from 25th June to 3rd July. The 4852 vacancies will be filled under this exam. The MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023 is released for all the appearing candidates. Candidates can download the admit card from the official portal in which 13-digit application numbers and DOB are provided. The detailed updates of the MP व्यापम ग्रुप 5 प्रवेश पत्र 2023 are provided in the article.
Interested candidates must read the article and update themselves about the admit card proceedings. The link to the admit card is also provided in our article.
MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023
The MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023 will provide all the intimidation which is needed for the exam day. It is to inform the candidates that no admit card will be sent via post. The online written exam will be conducted in two slots on the given date with a duration of 2 hours. In the online exam, candidates have to select the correct answer and tap on it with the help of a mouse on the computer screen. The exam centre and roll number details will be provided through the Madhya Pradesh Group V Admit Card 2023.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||MPPEB Group 5|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination |
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, and others|
|Examination Date||25th June to 3rd July 2023|
|Timing||9:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M|
3:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M
|Admit Card Availability||Released|
MP व्यापम ग्रुप 5 प्रवेश पत्र 2023
The MP व्यापम ग्रुप 5 प्रवेश पत्र 2023 is expected to be released on the commencement of the month of June. The expected date provided above is concluded with the help of the examination date. The authorities will release the admit card at least a week or 10 days before the exam day. The authorities will notify candidates about the peb.mp.gov.in Admit Card 2023 Group 5 release date through its notification.
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2023 Particulars
The admit card for the exam will contain details in two parts. The MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023 particulars are listed below which need to be checked by the candidates. In front of the examination, candidates need to put a left thumb impression, signature and a handwritten statement with a black ballpoint pen.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Reporting time
- Exam timing
- Permanent identification marks on the body
- Id number.
Madhya Pradesh Group 5 Exam City 2023
Candidates have chosen four exam centres in the application form. The Madhya Pradesh Group 5 Exam City 2023 will be allocated on the basis of the preference selected by the candidate and the seats available at the respective centre. The centre is allocated on the random method and the allocation is at the discretion of the concerned authority. The authorities will not entertain any application pertaining to the change of exam centre. The list of MP Group 5 Exam Centres is given below in which the online exam will be conducted.
MP Group 5 Hall Ticket Download Procedure 2023
The MP Group 5 Hall Ticket 2023 Download Procedure commences with browsing the official portal. Here a link to the admit card will be provided by the authorities. the further steps of the proceedings are explained below. In order to download the admit card candidate must read the given steps.
- The admit card download procedure starts with the navigation of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB): https://esb.mp.gov.in
- Now, tap on the Admit Card icon provided at the top of the home page.
- Here, the notification of the MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2023 will appear. Tap on it.
- Enter the 13-digit application number with the Date of Birth and the sum of the number.
- Submit the login application.
- The MPPEB Hall Ticket 2023 Group 5 will appear on the dashboard.
- Candidates must print the admit card and carry it on the exam day.
MPPEB Group 5 Online Exam Instructions 2023
- Candidates should reach the examination hall on time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the hall after the prescribed time.
- Every candidate must go through the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Verification process.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to fill out the entries in the second part of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam centre without a valid photo id card.
- Candidates need to carry an original id card, a black ballpoint pen and a hard copy of the MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023.
- No electronic device, calculator or mobile is prohibited in the exam hall.
MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Here||MP Group 5 Admit Card Link (Released)|
|Check For More Details||MP Group 5 Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the online written exam date of the MP Group 5 Recruitment?
The MP Group 5 written exam will be conducted from the 25th of June to the 3rd of July 2023.
What documents need to be carried in the exam centre?
Candidates need to carry a valid id card, a ballpoint black pen and a hard copy of the MP Group 5 Admit Card 2023.