MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023: The professional examination board in Madhya Pradesh is conducting an eligibility test for High School Teachers on 8th August 2023. For this, the board is inviting online applications. The aspirants can submit their online applications for MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 from 18th May to 1st June 2023. In this application process, only eligible aspirants will participate. So the aspirants will have to check out all the eligibility criteria. The details of all of these eligibility criteria are in MP High School Teacher Notification 2023. Moreover, through this article, we are also sharing all the useful information present in that notification. So, all the aspirants kindly check out this article from beginning to end.
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023
The aspirants who fill out the MP High School Teacher Application Form 2023 must timely submit it. The board will not be accepting any online applications from the applicants post the application deadline. Based on these received online applications, the board will decide which aspirants can be a part of the eligibility test. So it is also necessary for the applicants to fill out the application form for Madhya High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 completely and in a correct manner. Discussion regarding the application process and the recruitment process in a detailed manner is in the rest of the article.
मध्य प्रदेश उच्च विद्यालय शिक्षक भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Concerned Recruitment Process||Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Start date of the Online Application Process||18th May 2023|
|Last date of the Online Application Process||1st June 2023|
|The last date to edit the Application Form||6th June 2023|
|Selection Process||Through an eligibility test|
|Date of the Eligibility Test||2nd August 2023|
|MPPEB Official Website||https://esb.mp.gov.in/|
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Salary 2023
The basic pay for a Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher is Rs. 36,200/-. After the selection of aspirants, they will get this as a monthly salary. In addition to this basic salary, the selected aspirants will get Dearness Allowance as well. During the probation period, the concerned authority will pay the aspirants the decided amount as per their rules.
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
- AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In the list below we are sharing all the eligibility criteria for MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test. Before the aspirants take part in the online application process, the fulfilment of all of these eligibility criteria is mandatory for them.
- At the time of applying the aspirants must be at least 21 years old as of the date of 1 January 2023. The concerned departments will decide the maximum age limit for the aspirants during the time of recruitment.
- The aspirants must possess a second class Master’s Degree in the specific subject or must have attained its equivalent qualification.
- To be a teacher of Sanskrit in Sanskrit Pathshala, the aspirants must possess an Acharya degree in Sanskrit literature/ grammar.
- The required educational qualification must be acquired by the aspirants from a recognized institution.
mponline.gov.in High School Teacher Online Application Process 2023
Upon fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria, the aspirants can use the following process to fill out the mponline.gov.in High School Teacher Online Application Form 2023.
- First of all the aspirants have to visit the website of the board for the online application process which is https://www.mponline.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website under the citizen services section, the aspirants will find an option called “Applications”.
- By selecting this option, a new page will show up on the aspirants’ screens. Here the aspirants need to select the “PEB” option.
- With the help of this option, the aspirants will arrive at the application portal of the board.
- Here, the aspirant must select the relevant online application link for the High School Teacher post and start the application process.
- Initially, in the application process, the aspirants have to fill out the registration form.
- In the registration form, the aspirants have to correctly fill in all the information in the relevant spaces and generate their login details.
- Through the generated login details, the aspirants can proceed to fill out the online application form.
- In the application form, the aspirants must fill in all of the asked as well as upload all the required documents.
- As all of these steps are complete, the aspirants must check if all the details they mentioned in the application form from start to finish are correct or not.
- After this, the aspirants can pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the aspirants can proceed to submit the application form.
- The aspirants must make sure that for all the post processes they obtain a hard copy of the submitted application.
MP High School Teacher Application Fee 2023
The application fee for Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 varies for reserved and unreserved categories. The aspirants can pay this application fee through any online method. Apart from this, the aspirants who fill out the application form through Kiosk have to pay Rs. 60/- as additional charges. Whereas, the aspirants who pay the application fee from mponline official portals have to pay Rs. 20/- as additional charges. The details of the application amount for aspirants are as follows.
|Category||Application Fee Amount|
|SC, ST, OBC and PWD||Rs. 250|
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
For the aspirants whose applications will be accepted by the board, the MP HSTET 2023 will be conducted from 8th August 2023. The aspirants will be issued the admit card for this examination on the board’s official portal. The eligibility test will be 2 hours and 30 minutes long and it will take place from 09:30 AM to 11:30 PM and 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM. Through our portal, we will keep sharing all future updates regarding MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. So, the aspirants must be regularly connected to us.
|Apply Online Through||MP High School Teacher Application Form 2023|
|For More Details Refer To||MP High School Teacher Notification 2023|
|For Relevant Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can aspirants edit the application form for Madhya Pradesh HS Teacher Recruitment 2023?
The aspirants can edit the application form till 6th June 2023.
What is the deadline for the MP HS Teacher Application Fee submission?
The deadline for the application fee payment is 1st June 2023.
Are offline applications acceptable to the board for the recruitment process?
No, only online applications are acceptable to the board. The aspirants can only send these applications through the Board’s official website.