The MP PAT Admit Card 2023 is issued by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) on 5th July 2023. The issued admit card will be carried on the Madhya Pradesh PEB PAT 2023 Exam which will be organised on the 11th & 12th July of 2023. The admit card can be downloaded online by typing the credentials to log in to the account. After which MP PAT Admit Card 2023 will be provided to the candidate.
Candidates can hit the link provided on this article after the issuance of the admit card. This link will land you on the official home page where the download link will be updated by the officials.
MP PAT Admit Card 2023
The MP PAT Admit Card 2023 will be divided into two sections. In section one, the details of the participants, exam name and roll number with the venue will be provided. In another section, details and the number of the permanent identification mark on the body and id card filled details will be presented. Only the online approach will be used and no other technique will be used to issue MP Pre Agriculture Test 2023 Admit Cards. Participants will be given 60 minutes of compensatory time in the written exam for the Agriculture Courses admission.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Test||Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT)|
|Supervising Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB)|
|State||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Admission Into||Agriculture Courses|
|Online Application Modification Date||26th of May to 14th of June|
|Admit Card Release||July 2023|
|Mode of Issuance||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
MP Pre Agriculture Test 2023 Schedule
|11th of July||Tuesday||9:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
|12th of July||Wednesday||2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M|
MP PAT Admit Card 2023 Download Procedure
Let us download the MP PAT Admit Card 2023 by following the simple steps listed below.
- Access the Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) official page: https://esb.mp.gov.in
- The esb.mp.gov.in PAT 2023 Hall Ticket will be made available in the Test Admit Card section placed on the right corner of the official page.
- Tap the download link present there.
- Insert the Application Number and DOB & Select the Subject.
- Submit the information after which a hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the hard copy of the admit card and read the given details.
Madhya Pradesh PEB PAT 2023 Admit Card Particulars
The Madhya Pradesh PEB PAT 2023 Admit Card will contain particulars which should be inspected by the candidates. In the official announcement, the authorities informed the participants that no wrong specific will be corrected by the authorities after the hall ticket release. The officials will reject the candidate’s application if the information on the hall ticket is proven to be inaccurate.
- Name of the Exam
- Board Name & Details
- Exam Roll Number
- Personal Specifics of the Participant
- Exam Schedule with date and time
- Exam Venue and Code
- Directives of the Exam
- Approval of the Officials.
esb.mp.gov.in PAT 2023 Exam Day Instructions
Participants should read the rules and regulations which need to be abided by them in the testing location. The list of instructions is made available at the end of the esb.mp.gov.in PAT 2023 Admit Card. A few of the important points are described below.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue at the prescribed time. If any of the candidates are seen to arrive late then they will not be allowed to enter the centre.
- Aspirants should not carry the forbidden items in the written examination. These items are Mobile Devices, Scientific & Programmable Calculators, Scales, Whitner etc.
- Only those applicants who notify the authorities before to the exam will be given access to the scribe facility.
- The examiner will provide all the instructions that applicants are to follow when filling out forms in the test room. Candidates can ask the examiner for assistance if they run into any issues during the process.
Items to be brought to the Exam Centre
Aspirants appearing in the examination must be ready with their documents which will be used in the examination hall. The candidate must carry these listed items in the MPPEB Vyapam PAT 2023 Exam.
- A physical hall ticket with all the information readily legible.
- A black ballpoint pen.
- The Government authorised identity cards with images:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
MP PAT Admit Card 2023: Important links
|Download Online||MP PAT Admit Card Link (Released)|
|Look Up More Information||MP PAT Admission Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the items which participants should avoid carrying in the testing location?
Participants should not bring calculators, whiteners, electronic devices and mobile phones.
When will the issuance of the hall ticket be commenced by the officials?
Since the authorities have already announced the exam date, it is reasonable to assume that the admit card will be released during the first week of July.