MP PAT Application Online Form 2023 – The professional examination Board, Madhya Pradesh has announced the examination date for the applicants for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test. The MP PAT exam date has been scheduled for the 11th and 12th of July 2023. The online commencement for the MP PAT Application Online Form 2023 begins on 26th May 2023 and the last date to fill out the application form is 9th June 2023.
The MP Pre-Agricultural Test exam is conducted for students who want to pursue their graduation degree from the best government colleges in disciplines such as B.sc Hons. Agriculture, Hons. in Horticulture, Hons. in Forestry, and B.Tech Agriculture practitioner.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
MP PAT Application Online Form 2023
The board has released the schedule for the conduct of MP PAT Application Online Form 2023 procedure. Along with this, the exam date has also been announced. Candidates are required to check their eligibility and apply from the date of commencement. The Notification for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Agricultural Test 2023 is yet to be released. Nevertheless, we have shared all the important details that the interested candidate must know. Hence, we further encourage you to read the complete article to be prepared for the proceedings and requirements of the examination.
Apply Online for MP PAT Application Form 2023 Now!!
|Exam||Madhya Pradesh Pre Agricultural Test|
|Conducting Authority||Professional Examination Board|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Article commencement mode||Online|
|Registration starting date||26th May 2023|
|Registration Status||Active Soon|
|Registration end date||9th June 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||11th and 12th July 2023|
Madhya Pradesh PAT Application 2023 Eligibility
The selection process for this exam depends on the entrance test which will be conducted by the authorities, therefore candidates are required to check their eligibility to fill out the MP PAT Application Online Form 2023. The applicants must check their eligibility criteria according to the disciplines and fields they want to pursue a degree.
1. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture(Hons.)– The course duration for these streams is of 4 years. The applicants must have passed their class 12 exam with science subjects such as physics, chemistry, and optional maths, biology and agriculture. The applicants who have completed junior college in any subject which is related to agriculture, forestry and other branches of these streams can apply for this entrance exam.
2. B.Tech in Agricultural Practioner- The applicants who want to fill out the application form for this stream are required to have passed the class 12th exam with the subjects Physics, chemistry, maths, and English subjects. The course duration of this discipline will be of 4 years.
3. Additionally, applicants must have a height of 163 cm and their chest must expand by 84 cm. The candidates of east India, NEFA, Laddakh, Bhutan and the candidates from the Garhwali, Kumaoni, Nepali, and Gorkhas communities are fixed at 152.5 cm in height. The candidates who are holding NCC certificates will be given preference.
How to fill out the application form for the MP-PAT exam?
The candidates who will be matched with these eligibility criteria can fill out the MP PAT Application Online Form 2023 for this entrance exam. The application form for the MP PAT exam is available on the official website of the MP PAT examination. The application form will commence on the aforementioned dates. The applicants need to scroll through this article below to check out the application form-filling process.
- Visit the official portal of the MP-PAT exam i.e http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
- On the home page, you will see a dashboard at the top
- Tap on the link, on the new page you will see the entrance exam online form, click on it
- The home page for the MPPEB PAT Online Form 2023 will appear on your screen
- Register yourself before filling out the application form using your phone number, e-mail ID and security code
- The application will display on your screen
- The applicants are required to fill out theMP PAT Application Online Form 2023 in the English language
- Fill in the asked details, upload your scanned thumb impression and passport-size photo and other documents
- Pay the application fee via Internet banking and submit the application form
- At last print the application form for future reference.
Documents Required for the MPPAT Application Form
- Class 12th and 10th mark sheet
- Passing out certificates of 10th and 12th board exams
- Passport size photo
- signature to be scanned
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Other documents if applicable
MP-PAT Application Fee
- Unreserved or general category candidates- 500/- INR
- Reserved category candidates(SC/ST/OBC/PwD) living in the state of MP- 250/- INR
The candidates will have to pay an amount of 60/-INR as a portal registration fee and those who have already registered to the portal will pay 20/- INR.
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit of the MPPEB PAT 2023 Exam. The Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test will be conducted in offline mode. The exam will have a duration of 3 hours for each sitting. The exam will have two sittings. The question paper will be consisting of Multiple type questions with a number of questions 200. The answering mode of the question will be In both English and Hindi language, the candidates will have to choose either Hindi or English language. Each right answer will be awarded one mark.
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Reservation Criteria
|3.||Other Backward Classes||21%|
- The candidates who are from farmer’s families whose main source of income is agricultural land will be given a 5% reservation.
- Female candidates have got 30% reservation for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test.
- The PwD candidates, wards and dependants of war martyrs/Ex-servicemen/Current servicemen have been reserved under 3% seats.
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Important Dates
|Registration Start||26th May 2023|
|Registration End||9th June 2023|
|Last date for making amendments to the application form||14th June 2023|
|Exam Date||11th & 12th July 2023|
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Key Links
|Register Here||MP-PAT Application Form Link|
|For Regular Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
When will the online application form for MP Pre-Agricultural Test be commenced?
The online application form for MP Pre-Agricultural Test will be commenced on 26th May 2023. The last date to fill out the application form is 9th June 2023.
When will the MP-PAT exam be conducted?
The MP-PAT exam has scheduled to be conducted on the 11th and 12th of July 2023. The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
What is the selection process for the MP-PAT exam?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written marks, merit and reservation preferences.