Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test- The professional examination Board, Madhya Pradesh has announced the examination date for the applicants for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test. The MP PAT exam date has been scheduled for 15 and 16 October 2022. The online commencement for the MP PAT Application Online Form began on 31 August 2022 and the last date to fill out the application form is 14 September 2022.
The MP Pre-Agricultural Test exam is conducted for the students who want to pursue their graduation degree from the best government colleges in disciplines such as B.sc Hons. Agriculture, Hons. in Horticulture, Hons. in forestry, and B.Tech Agriculture practitioner.
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Application 2022
|Exam||Madhya Pradesh Pre Agricultural Test|
|Conducting Authority||Professional Examination Board|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Article commencement mode||Online|
|Registration starting date||31 August 2022|
|Registration end date||14 September 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||15 and 16 October 2022|
Madhya Pradesh PAT Application 2022 Eligibility
The selection process for this exam depends on the entrance test which will be conducted by the authorities, therefore candidates are required to check their eligibility to fill out the application form. The applicants must check their eligibility criteria according to the disciplines and fields they want to pursue a degree.
1. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture(Hons.)– The course duration for these streams is of 4 years. The applicants must have passed their class 12 exam with science subjects such as physics, chemistry, and optional maths, biology and agriculture. The applicants who have completed junior college in any subject which is related to agriculture, forestry and other branches of these streams can apply for this entrance exam.
2. B.Tech in Agricultural Practioner- The applicants who want to fill out the application form for this stream are required to have passed the class 12th exam with the subjects Physics, chemistry, maths, and English subjects. The course duration of this discipline will be of 4 years.
3. Additionally, applicants must have a height of 163 cm and their chest must expand by 84 cm. The candidates of east India, NEFA, Laddakh, Bhutan and the candidates from the garhwali, kumaoni, Nepali, and Gorkhas community are fixed at 152.5 cm in height. The candidates who are holding NCC certificates will be given preference.
How to fill out the application form for the MP-PAT exam?
The candidates who will be matched with these eligibility criteria can fill out the application form for this entrance exam. The application form for the MP PAT exam is available on the official website of the MP PAT examination. The application form was commenced online on 31 August 2022 and will remain active up to 14 September 2022. The applicants are needed to scroll through this article below to check out the application form filling process.
- Visit the official portal of the MP-PAT exam i.e http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
- On the home page, you will see a dashboard at the top
- Tap on the link, on the new page you will see the entrance exam online form, click on it
- The home page for the application form will appear on your screen
- Register yourself before filling out the application form using your phone number, e-mail ID and security code
- The application will display on your screen
- The applicants are required to fill out the application form in the English language
- Fill in the asked details, upload your scanned thumb impression and passport size photo and other documents
- Pay the application fee via internet banking and submit the application form
- At last print the application form for future reference.
Documents Required for the MPPAT Application form
- Class 12th and 10th mark sheet
- Passing out certificates of 10th and 12th board exams
- Passport size photo
- signature to be scanned
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Other documents if applicable
MP-PAT Application Fee
- Unreserved or general category candidates- 500/- INR
- Reserved category candidates(SC/ST/OBC/PwD) living in the state of MP- 250/- INR
The candidates will have to pay an amount of 60/-INR as a portal registration fee and those who have already registered to the portal will pay 20/- INR.
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit of the entrance exam. The Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test will be conducted in offline mode. The exam will have a duration of 3 hours for each sitting. The exam will have two sittings. The question paper will be consisting of Multiple type questions with a number of questions 200. The answering mode of the question will be In both English and Hindi language, the candidates will have to choose either Hindi or English language. Each right answer will be awarded one mark.
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Reservation Criteria
|3.||Other Backward Classes||21%|
- The candidates who are from farmer’s families whose main source of income is agricultural land will be given a 5% reservation.
- Female candidates have got 30% reservation for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test.
- The PwD candidates, wards and dependants of war martyrs/Ex-servicemen/Current servicemen have been reserved under 3% seats.
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Important Dates
|Registration Start||31 August 2022|
|Registration End||14 September 2022|
|Starting date for making amendments to the application form||31 August 2022|
|Last date for making amendments to the application form||19 September 2022|
|Exam Date||15 October 2022 &|
16 October 2022
MP Pre-Agricultural Test Key Links
|Visit||MP-PAT official website|
|Download||MP Pre-Agricultural Test official notification|
|Registration||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agricultural Test|
|Check||Bihar News Home Page|
The online application form for MP Pre-Agricultural Test will be commenced on 31st August 2022. The last date to fill out the application form is 14 September 2022.
The MP-PAT exam has scheduled to be conducted on 15 and 16 October 2022. The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written marks, merit and reservation preferences.