The Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MP ESB) has activated the link for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 on its official webpage. The application link process commenced on the 26th of June (Today) and it will continue till the 10th of July. The MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will select 7090 aspirants for the respective post. Candidates who have passed class 10th or 12th can meet the requirements of the officials.
Interested aspirants can read the article to deep dive into the esb.mp.gov.in Police Constable 2023 Recruitment. The official announcement will help you to grab more knowledge of the upcoming recruitment process with authentication.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 form is available on the official website. Applicants are requested to submit the online application form and not by any other mode. Eligible applicants interested in applying must have an employment card. They should also have a registered Aadhar Card to apply for the recruitment form. The Madhya Pradesh 2023 Police Constable Recruitment will be concluded on the schedule given below, candidates are requested to go through the schedule and proceed with the process accordingly.
|Name of the Recruitment||MP Police Constable|
|Managing Officials||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection|
Board (MP ESB)
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Salary||Rs 19500 to 62000|
|Total Vacant Seats||7090|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Form Fees||Unreserved: Rs 500 |
Reserved: Rs 250
|Selection Method||Written Exam|
Physical Efficiency and Standards Test (PE&ST)
Madhya Pradesh 2023 Police Constable Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application||26th of June|
|Deadline of Application||10th of July|
|Last Date of Correction||15th of July|
|Admit Card Release||August 2023|
|Examination Date||12th of August|
MPPEB MP Police Constable 2023 Eligibility
The application of only eligible candidates will be accepted by the officials. Now, you must be wondering about the requirements being asked in the MPPEB MP Police Constable 2023 Recruitment. The points listed below will assist you in comprehending the official criteria.
- Applicants must be an inhabitant of India.
- The educational qualification for the constable posts is explained below:
- Constable (GD) Posts: Class 10th must be passed by the General, OBC and SC candidates. The ST candidates are required to pass the 8th standard for the same post.
- Radio Operator Post: Aspirants must have qualified for the standard 12th and 2-year ITI course in Electronic, Electrical and Computer Hardware.
- The age criteria for the unreserved category male candidates is 36 years and the female candidates are 41 years. The estimation of age will be done as of 10th July 2023.
- Age relaxation is mentioned in the official announcement for the reserved category candidates only.
Apply Online for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 form is available on the official page. Applicants need to navigate the website and follow the steps given below.
- Open the Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MP ESB): https://esb.mp.gov.in
- The Madhya Pradesh 2023 Constable Application link is available at the top right corner of the official page.
- Tap on the recruitment notification.
- Now, create a profile on the “Candidate Profile” page.
- Insert the basic information, email id and contact number after which the Application Number will be assigned to the applicant.
- Enter the same details with the password to access the MPPEB MP Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Form.
- Fill out the form, select the posts on the basis of your educational qualification, and upload the documents together with the image and signature.
- The payment page will appear after the submission of the form.
- Deposit the fees online within the given time frame.
- At long last, print the recruitment form with the fee receipt for future reference.
Madhya Pradesh 2023 Constable Application Fees
Applicants applying for the recruitment are also required to deposit the Madhya Pradesh 2023 Constable Application Fees to complete the application process. The unreserved category applicants have to make a payment of Rs 500 and Rs 250 for the reserved category. Applicants submitting from the Kiosk platform have to deposit Rs 60. The online portal fees which are Rs 60 also need to be deposited with the application fees. The payment can be done from any online payment channel which an applicant finds convenient.
esb.mp.gov.in Police Constable (GD/ RO) 2023 Vacancies
मध्यप्रदेश पुलिस कॉस्टेबल 2023 भर्ती Selection Stages
The मध्यप्रदेश पुलिस कॉस्टेबल 2023 भर्ती Selection Stages are segregated into three steps. Candidates have to qualify for all the stages to get recruited for the constable.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency and Standard Test (PE&ST)
- Documents Verification.
The MPPEB MP Police Constable 2023 Written Exam will be conducted on the specified date. The duration of the exam is 2 hours in which 100 questions need to be answered. Candidates who will qualify for the written test will be called for the PE&ST in which they will be examined for various physical tasks. Lastly, the documents of the shortlisted candidates will be done for the final selection for recruitment.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||MP Police Constable Application Link|
|Look For More Details||MP Police Constable Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are sections in which written examination is divided?
The 100 MCQs in written examination consist of Mental Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Science.
Are we permitted to correct the information after the submission of the recruitment form?
Yes, candidates can correct the details entered in the form till the 15th of July.