MP PVFT 2022 Application Form: The application form for MP PVFT 2022 can be filled out by the eligible candidates from 14 September 2022 to 28 September 2022. The entrance exam to give the candidates admission to veterinary and fisheries programs will take place on 29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022. In this article, we will discuss various details of the MP PVFT 2022 Application Form which include the eligibility criteria to participate in the application process, how to fill out the application, and important points related to the entrance examination.
MP PVFT 2022 Application Form
The application form will be filled out on the official website of the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh. The candidates can proceed to fill out the application after carefully going through all the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. We will discuss all the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure of filling out the MP PVFT Application Form in a comprehensive yet detailed manner in this article. But before that to give the candidates a brief idea about every important information of the online application process, we are preparing a summary table below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Exam Conducting Authority||Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Programs Offered||BVSc (Bachelor in Veterinary Science) and BFSc (Bachelor in Fisheries Science)|
|Online Application From Release Date||14 September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||28 September 2022|
|Last date to edit the Application Form||3 October 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022|
|Mode of filling out the Application Form||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for MP PVFT 2022 Application Form
The different eligibility criteria other than being citizens of India the candidates must fulfill to fill out the online application form for MP PVFT 2022 are stated below:
- The candidates must have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidates must not be younger than 17 years.
- The candidates must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as major subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the 12th can also apply for the courses but they must present the passing certificate at the time of admission.
- The candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, or CBSE, New Delhi.
- The UR candidates who have scored 50% marks in the 12th Standard will be given relaxation in the qualifying marks for the entrance exam.
How to fill out MP PVFT 2022 Application Form?
- In order to fill out the application form, the candidates first must go to the official website of the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh: peb.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website a link that reads “Online Form: Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test (PV & FT)-2022” will be provided.
- The candidates have to click on that link.
- Now, the candidates have to register for the application process by entering their mobile numbers and email ids.
- After successfully registering by generating the registration number and password, the candidates can proceed to fill out the application form.
- The candidates need to fill in all the details carefully in the spaces provided for them.
- For the next step, the candidates need to upload all the required documents in the links provided for them according to the mentioned specifications.
- Post the submission of documents the candidates can proceed to pay the application fee from any online payment method.
- After the successful payment, the candidates need to review the application form and then finally submit it.
- The candidates also need to take a printout of the application form after the submission for future entrance exam-related activities.
Details about the Application Fee
|SC/ST/PwD (Domiciles of MP)||Rs. 200/-|
Other than this the authority will charge Rs. 60/- for filling out the application form through Kiosk and Rs. 20/- for filling it out through registered citizen user.
Important Instructions related to MP PVFT 2022 Application Form
- The candidates must fill out the application form in the early days of the application process.
- The candidates must carefully choose the priority order of the cities for the entrance examination.
- The candidates must check the correctness of the details filled in the application form multiple times.
- The candidates must make sure the application fee is submitted successfully.
Madhya Pradesh PVFT 2022
The entrance exam will be conducted in various examination centers on 29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022 in online mode. The admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website of the authority before the exam. The duration of the exam is 2 hrs and it consists of 100 multiple questions in which the candidates are rewarded with 1 mark for each right answer. The candidates who qualify according to the qualifying marks and other criteria decided by the authority can participate in other rounds of the admission process.
|Online Application Form||MP PVFT 2022 Online Application Form|
|Official Notification||MP PVFT 2022 Official Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||MP Professional Examination Board Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
What is the last date to fill out the MP PVFT 2022 Application Form?
The last date to fill out the application form is 28 September 2022.
Can candidates fill out the application form offline?
No, the candidates can only fill out the application form online on the official website of the authority. We have provided the step-by-step process of filling out the application form online in this article.
When will the MP Pre Veterinary and Fishery Entrance Test 2022 take place?
The entrance test will take place on 29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022. The details regarding the exam centers will be provided to the candidates on their admit cards.
We hope the candidates found the answer to their queries about MP PVFT 2022 Application Form in our article. Our portal will keep providing them with useful updates. For any queries, candidates can comment below.