MP SET 2023: has recently released notification news through the online portal on 8th January 2023. With the announcement of the notification, The commission has also released the important dates for the commencement of MP SET 2023 Application Forms. The application form was released on the 27th of January 2023 and will be active till the 26th of February 2023, by 12:00 Noon. The application forms for assistant professors is now active soon on the official website. For more information, interested candidates must keep up with the article below.
MP SET 2023 Application Form
The basic aim of MP SET 2023 is to determine the eligibility of the candidate looking forward to the post of assistant professor and lecturer in renowned universities of Madhya Pradesh. The MPPSC SET 2023 Form is active online only. The candidates will be given the facility of a correction window in case of filling in the incorrect information on the form. We recommend all the readers fill out the form before the last date. Although candidates who will miss their form-filling process can again fill their forms with a late fee as well. All those candidates who are interested in this post can go through the following eligibility criteria given in the article below.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023 Application Form Link
Madhya Pradesh SET 2023 Overview
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Notification Released Date||8/01/2023|
|Last Date||26/2/2023, 12 pm|
|Error Correction Date Without Late Fees||1/02/2023|
|Due Date of Correction Day||28/02/2023, 12 pm|
|Application Forms I with Late Fee||1/03/2023 to 10/03/2023, 12pm|
|Error Correction Date (Late Fee Candidates)||02/03/2023 to 14/03/2023, 12pm|
|Application Form II with Late Fee||15/03/2023 to 21/03/2023 up to 12:00 Noon|
|Error Correction Period (Form II, Late Fee)||17/03/2023 to 24/03/2023|
- MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022-23
- MP Patwari Admit Card 2023
- MPPSC SSE 2023 Application
- MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023
MP State Eligibility Test 2023 Qualifications
There are a total of 36 various subjects in which candidates can go for the exam. All candidates who are interested in acing this exam can check the MP State Eligibility Test 2023 Qualifications before applying for the forms. It’s compulsory for all the candidates to match the criteria, in case they fail they will be debarred from the selection process.
- The desired candidates should have completed their post-graduation with at least 55% marks. (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh)
- Those candidates who are appearing in the final year exam of their post-graduation in the year 2023 are also eligible
- Candidates who have completed their PhD degree before 19th September 1991 will get a marks relaxation of 5%.
- There is no upper age limit set by MPPSC.
There are some compulsory documents which might be required by the candidates during the application process. These documents are to be uploaded on the MP SET Application Form 2023. It must be scanned properly, so the information is visibly readable by the authority. The given below documents will be required by the candidates:
- Latest Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Candidates who qualified for SET2022 have to submit their certificate in person or by post to the office of the SET cell of the public service commission
Steps For MP SET 2023 Application Form
The commission has made this very clear to all the candidates that no applications will be accepted by any other means. Candidates are directed to fill their forms with utter attention. If there will be any fraud or suspicion then the conducting commission will immediately terminate the candidate from the exam. The candidates who are interested in filling out the MP SET 2023 Application Form can go through the following steps:
- First visit to the official website of MPPSC i.e., https://mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” present on the right side of the webpage
- After clicking on the above option, a new portal will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option MP SET 2023.
- Click on the action link available before the Application Form option from where the instruction page opened
- Read the following instructions and fill out the mppsc.mp.gov.in SET Online Form 2023
- Enter all the asked details in the application form and upload the asked documents.
- after the form is complete make the payment and submit the application fee accordingly.
- see the preview of the application form and submit it.
- last print out the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
The structure for the MPPSC SET 2023 Application Fee is different for different scenarios. The fee will only be submitted through the variety of options displayed during the application process. The authority has given options of debit card/credit card and through net banking as suitable for the candidates.
|SC/ST/PwBD/OBC natives of MP||Rs 250/- (Rs 40 portal fee)|
|UR/EWs general category woman applicants and candidates outside of MP||Rs 500/- (Rs 40 portal fee)|
MPPSC SET 2023 Selection Criteria
The MPPSC State Eligibility Test 2023 will be conducted offline for all the candidates who get shortlisted after the application process. Candidates have to sit in the examination in order to get qualify for the concerned post recruitment. Detailed information regarding the examination will be intimated later once the application process is successfully conducted.
MP SET 2023 Registration: Important links
|Apply Online||Madhya Pradesh SET 2023 Application Form Link |
MP State Eligibility Test Notification PDF
|For More Information Follow||Bihar New Homepage|
Exactly when will be forms released?
The application portal for the Madhya Pradesh SET 2023 registration is opening on 27th January 2023. All the candidates can apply online.
I belong to another state do I have to come to MP for the exam?
Yes, because it’s a state exam, the commission will be organising the exam in different cities of MP only plus the job location after selection, will be of MP only.
What are the qualifications required for appearing in the examination?
The candidate must have completed their post-graduation with a minimum of 55% marks in the final result.