MP Vidhan Sabha Various Post Recruitment 2022: The Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha has begun the application procedure for the recruitment of several posts. The aspirants can fill out the MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Application Form 2022 for 55 vacancies. The 55 vacancies in MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 are accordingly distributed among three posts. The aspirants must make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts they want to apply. The aim of this article is to provide the aspirant with ample knowledge about MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022. So all the interested aspirants make sure you go through each and every piece of information mentioned in this article.
MP Vidhan Sabha Various Post Recruitment 2022
The MP Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022 will be available on the Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha official website from 11 October 2022 to 10 November 2022. The aspirants must apply for the posts of Assistant Grade-3, Stenopypist, and Security Guard in MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 during this period. More information about एमपी विधानसभा विभिन्न पद भर्ती 2022 will be covered below in this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
मध्य प्रदेश विधानसभा विभिन्न पद भर्ती 2022: Details
|Article Category||MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Grade-3, Stenotypist and Security Guard|
|How to Apply||Through the Online Application Form|
|MP Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022 Release Date||11 October 2022|
|Last Date||10 November 2022|
|Application Fee 2022||Rs. 450/- for General Aspirants |
Rs. 300/- for SC, ST, OBC, and EWS Aspirants
MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The table below gives information about the vacancy distribution among the three posts in Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply
The last date to fill out the MP Vidhan Sabha Online Form 2022 is 10 November 2022. This implies that the aspirants are given a month to apply for their desirous post. The aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria and apply for the post of their choice in MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 before the last date.
MP Vidhan Sabha Various Post Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria which is the same for all three posts in MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 is the age limit. As on 1 January 2022, the minimum and maximum age for the aspirants are 18 and 40 years respectively. The information about the minimum educational qualifications in Madhya Pradesh Various Post Recruitment is given below.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Grade-3||10+2 from a certified board or higher secondary with a first-year exam cleared from a recognized institution |
A 1-year Computer Diploma Certificate from a certified institution
A CPCT certificate from Map IT
Good typing skills on the computer since a test (300 words in 10 minutes) for the same will be conducted.
|Stenotypist||Senior Secondary from a certified board or higher secondary with a first-year exam of graduation cleared.|
A 1-year computer diploma certificate
80 WPM Hindi Stenography
Good English computer typing speed
|Security Guard||Cleared 10+2 examination from a recognized board or cleared higher secondary along with first-year exam of the graduation.|
mpvidhansabha.nic.in Various Post Recruitment 2022 Applying Procedure
The aspirants must go through the following process of applying for MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 and follow it the way it is given to fill out the MP Vidhan Sabha Online Form 2022.
- The aspirants have to go to the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha through the website mpvidhansabha.nic.in for the first step.
- The aspirants will find the online application link for MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 on the website’s homepage they have to click on it.
- After reaching the new page, the aspirants have to click on the option for “New Candidate Registration”
- In the registration process, the aspirants have to enter all of the asked personal details in the provided spaces.
- The aspirants will successfully create their login details after registration.
- Using those login details the aspirants have to fill out the MP Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022.
- Now the aspirants must fill their personal and academic qualifications-related details in the Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022.
- After this, the aspirants have to upload the relevant documents according to the authority’s instructions.
- The aspirants now must check the details provided by them in the MP Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022.
- The aspirants will need to pay the MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Application Fee 2022 for the final step.
- Now, the aspirants must submit the MP Vidhan Sabha Online Form 2022.
- The aspirants need to take a printout of the Application Form after it is submitted successfully.
Application Fee 2022
The MP Vidhan Sabha Application Fee 2022 for General and SC/ST/OBC/EWS aspirants is Rs. 450/- and Rs. 300/- respectively. The aspirants must pay the Application Fee through any online payment method on or before 10 November 2022. The aspirants must make sure the payment of the application fee is successfully done when filling out the MP Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022.
MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The selection for Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment will be done on the basis of a written examination. Typing tests for specific posts will also be a part of the selection process. Detailed information about the MP Vidhan Sabha Written Test 2022 is given in the Notification. More information about the schedule of the written test and other rounds of the MP Vidhan Sabha Selection Process 2022 will be shared by the authorities in the future.
|Apply Online||MP Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2022|
|For More Information Refer To||MP Vidhan Sabha Notification 2022|
MP Vidhan Sabha Official Portal
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The salary for the 3 posts in Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 is 19500-6200.
The authority will update the information about the MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Written Exam 2022 on its website.
The aspirants can apply for Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 through the online application form available on the website of MP Vidhan Sabha.