MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Government has introduced a new scheme for the unemployed youth of the state. Reviving its previous norms, of 100 days of employment at a rate of 4000 rupees per month, MP sarkar has decided to increase the wages and duration of the युवा स्वाभिमान योजना 2023. Those already registered, and others who want to apply must check out the benefits of the renewed MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023. As of now, the beneficiaries will receive wages at a rate of 60,000 rupees per year. The duration of the scheme is also increasing giving more time for the beneficiaries to learn. Read more about the MP government employment scheme in this article.
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023: Overview
Candidates looking for an opportunity to work and earn enough for a livelihood should apply for this scheme. Mukhyamatri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana promises the applicants a secure job at the government bodies for a fixed period of time. They will also provide a facility for learning by trade & skill training to the aspirants. Candidates must check the list of eligibility required to benefit from the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023. We have provided a brief procedure to fill out the registration form for this government employment scheme. Do read the complete article for more.
|Benefits||Mukhryamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Initial Launch||12th of February 2023|
|Number of Seats||6,50,000|
युवा स्वाभिमान योजना 2023 Benefits
The candidates who are eligible and accepted for the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023 will acquire the benefits listed below.
- 6.5 lakh beneficiaries will obtain the chance to uplift their living standards through this scheme.
- Those who are signed up will get 365 days of employment by the government of MP.
- Candidates will receive a monthly salary of 5000 rupees.
- The annual income of the family will increase by 60,000 rupees.
- The monthly salary will be credited directly to the applicant’s bank account.
- Unemployment and poverty will decrease in the state.
- Candidates will be trained in the trade and skill-developing process.
- Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
- PM Kisan Yojana 13th Installment Released
- What is Mahila Samman Saving Certificate?
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know that the following criteria should be satisfied while applying for the युवा स्वाभिमान योजना 2023. Only eligible candidates will receive the benefits of the scheme.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Their age should be less than 30 years and more than 21 years.
- Candidate’ must possess a government-authorised photo Id card.
- They must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category and have a valid certificate for the same.
- The family income should be less than 2 lakh rupees.
- Candidates must produce an income certificate to prove that.
- The MANREGA JOB CARD holders are ineligible for the scheme.
- Candidates already signed up for another government scheme are not eligible for the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023.
Documents Needed for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this scheme must keep the following documents and correspondence ready while applying for the scheme.
- Mobile number for registration
- E-mail ID
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Annual Income Certificate
- Applicant’s Passbook
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023 Registration Process
Here are the steps to follow while registering into the MPYSY portal and applying for the scheme. Candidates should carefully follow each of them to avoid getting their application rejected.
- Candidates must visit the युवा स्वाभिमान योजना 2023 official website- yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- They should look for the “New Registration” option on the homepage.
- Click on the registration link.
- Candidates must enter their Mobile Number and e-mail to register.
- Enter the captcha and receive the OTP.
- They must check the registered mobile phone for the OTP within the given time frame.
- Enter the One-time Password.
- Now, they must proceed to the application by clicking the link for “Apply here” on the homepage.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details. Such as:
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Add relevant documents beginning with the latest passport-size photograph.
- Now save the data and proceed with the declaration.
- Submit the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023 application form.
- Take a printout for future use and keep it safe.
How to Check Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Form Status?
Candidates who already registered for MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023 can check the status of their application form by visiting the portal and entering their registration details. Follow these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Check Application Status” option on the home screen.
- Now, enter your “Mobile Number” and “Registration Number.”
- If the candidates do not remember the registration Number they can use their Date of Birth to log in.
- Click the “Search” option on the login page.
- The form status will appear on your screen.
मध्य प्रदेश स्वाभिमान योजना 2023 किस से संबंधित है?
The scheme deals with providing jobs for 365 days with an annual salary of 60,000 rupees to the MP youth.
What is the age limit to apply for the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023?
Candidate’s age must be between 21 to 30 years to apply for this scheme.
How will I receive the benefits of the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana?
Candidates will receive their salaries of 5000 rupees in their bank account every month for a year.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2023 is applicable for which state?
The government of Madhya Pradesh launched this scheme for the youth of the state.