MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022: The authorities are all set to conduct the combined recruitment test for the post of sub-engineers, draftsmen, etc. Applicants can apply for the post by filling out the application form available online on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh, Professional Examination Board. The application process was scheduled to be commenced on 9 April 2022 but due to some changes in the vacancies, the authority has postponed the application process. The candidates can apply from 1st to 23rd August 2022. To know more about the MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022, read the article thoroughly.
MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022
The application process will be conducted online. There will be no other means to submit the application form. The authority will release the date of the application process soon on the official portal. It is important to read the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post before deciding to apply for the post. Applicants are advised to visit the portal daily to get the latest update on the MP PEB 3rd Group Application. Through the article, you will get all the crucial information related to the Madhya Pradesh PEB Recruitment like the application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria and more.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Madhya Pradesh PEB 3rd Group Recruitment: An Overview
|Article Name||MPPEB Group 3 Application|
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Group 3 Combined Recruitment Test|
|Post Name||Draftsman, Sub Engineer, etc.|
|Number of vacant posts||2557|
|Application Dates||1st August 2022|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below in the article to be eligible for the post. If the applicants are not eligible and still apply for the post then the application form submitted by them will get rejected. So, we advised the applicants to read the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form:
- The applicant must a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidate applying for the post must be 40 years old
- The maximum age limit of the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and women must be 45 years old.
- The aspirant must have completed the diploma or relevant engineering course as per the post from a recognized institute or university.
(To know in detail about the eligibility criteria, refer to the rulebook provided below in our article.)
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Vacancy Details
The officials have released the pdf of the vacancies but according to the latest news, the officials are going to revise the vacancy details for the post and new vacancy details will be released soon. Till now, there is no news regarding the revised vacancy details. Click on the link given below to check the previous vacancy details published by the authorities.
MPPEB Group 3 Application: Important Dates
|Application Form Releasing Date||1st August 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||23rd August 2022|
|Application Fee Submission Dates||23rd August 2022|
|Application Correction Window||1st to 28th August 2022|
Process to fill out MPPEB Group 3 Application Online
The application process will be conducted online. So, the applicants who don’t know about the process of filling out the application form for various posts in Group 3 can check here. In this paragraph, we have mentioned some very simple steps following which you will be able to fill out the application form hassle-free. Given below are the steps to apply for the post:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the MP Professional Examination Board i.e., http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/
- Now select the language which you are comfortable reading and understanding.
- Now the latest updates pop-up box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link of the application form available there.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Start registering yourself by filling out the form.
- After getting yourself registered, start filling out the application form.
- After filling out the important details, upload all the important documents.
- Now submit the form and proceed to make the payment.
- Choose your payment gateway and submit the application fee.
- Now download the fee receipt and application form and also take a printout of them
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Application Fees
Aspirants will also have to pay some money as an application fee while submitting the application form. Without paying the fees, the application form will not get submitted and it will be treated as incomplete. The payment can be one through a debit card/ credit card, etc. There is some relaxation in the application fee for candidates belonging to different categories. Check the table available below for the application fee (category-wise):
|Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ Handicapped of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 250/-|
Applicants who will submit the application through Kiosk will have to pay Rs. 60/- as the portal fee of MP Online. Aspirants who will submit the form through registered citizen users will have to pay Rs. 20/- as a portal fee.