MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023: The Employee Selection Board of Madhya Pradesh is conducting recruitment for various posts in the group 4 division. Interested candidates must visit the official portal to apply online before the 20th of March 2023. In this article, you find information related to eligibility, application dates and vacancy of Group-4, Asstt. Grade -3 Stenotypist, Stenographer & Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2023. Applicants can also learn the procedure to apply online for the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 with the help of this article.
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023: Summary
Eligible candidates must pass the written exam to be appointed for the job under this group 4 vacancy. Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board released the notice regarding 3047 vacancies in the various departments. The application mode shall be online and the MPESB portal shall be used for the same. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying because their application will only be accepted if they are eligible. Check this summary table of the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 for more insight.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Post||Stenotypist, Stenographer & Other Post|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board|
|Type||Direct and Contratual|
|Vacancy||3047 (Direct + Backlog)|
|Application Starts||6th of March 2023|
|Application Ends||20th of March 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
एमपीपीईबी ग्रुप 4 भर्ती 2023: Important Date
Those wanting to apply for this recruitment should thoroughly go through the schedule for the events. The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board is regulating the code and conduct of the Stenotypist, Stenographer & Other Post recruitment. This is the list of एमपीपीईबी ग्रुप 4 भर्ती important date announced by the MPESB.
|Advertisement||27th of February 2023|
|Application starts||6th of March 2023|
|Correction Window||6th- 25th of March 2023|
|Last Submission Date||20th of March 2023|
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
MPPEB Group 4 Vacancy 2023
Candidates can check the details of the MPPEB Group 4 Vacancy 2023 in the table given below. The category-wise description for direct, backlog and contractual posts is mentioned here.
- MP TET Varg 2 Admit Card 2023
- MP CPCT Result 2023
- Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
- MP High School TET Result 2023
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The ESB of Madhya Pradesh will only accept eligible applications for the Stenotypist, Stenographer & Other Posts. It is essential to read and satisfy the following MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility before applying online.
- The candidate’s age at least be 18 years on the 1st of January 2023.
- The maximum age should exceed 40 years of unreserved categories and 45 for
SC, ST OBC, Women candidates, Government Employees, Homeguardc etc.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th (10+2) from a recognised board.
- One year Diploma in Computer from selected Institutes. (Refer to the notice for more details.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in other subjects with computers as one of the subjects is not accepted for this recruitment.
- Candidates should have a Hindi typing speed of 20 words per minute and an English typing speed of 30 wpm certified by MP CPCT.
Candidates must upload the following document in a digital format prescribed by the authorities. Do follow the guidelines provided for the MP Group 4 Application Form 2023 Documents to confirm your application status.
- Photograph- Candidates must upload a passport-sized coloured photograph. They should write their Name and the Date on which the picture was clicked, at the bottom of the picture. (It should not be older than 3 months)
- Signature- Do not use capital letters. The signature should be clean and readable.
- Self-declaration- Copy the prescribed declaration on box 3 in your running handwriting. Do not use capital letters or ask anyone else to write.
Apply Online for esb.mp.gov.in Group IV 3047 Posts
Applicants can follow these steps to apply online for esb.mp.gov.in Group IV 3047 Posts from the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board. The direct link for the online portal is given below at the end of this article. After visiting the homepage candidates can follow these steps to fill out the application form without any hesitance.
- Visit the homepage – esb.mp.gov.in.
- Go to the active service section.
- Select the option for “Group-4, Asstt. Grade -3 Stenotypist.”
- Click the green tab to apply.
- Read the instructions.
- Check the declaration box.
- Click on the continue button.
- Those with registration should enter their registration number and date of birth to log in.
- Those without registration should click on the “Profile Registration” option.
- Click on the “No” option when asked for a previously registered ID.
- Enter your mobile Number, Email ID and Captcha.
- Click on the “Get OTP” tab.
- Enter the One time Password.
- Begin the application process.
- Fill in the details.
- Upload the necessary documents and certificates.
- Pay the online fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and print it out.
Applicants belonging to various categories must pay the fee accordingly while filling out the form. Check the tabulated details of the MPPEB Group 4 2023 Application Fee below. Candidates can fill out the form through online mode, at Kiosk, registered citizen user method, charges may vary for all.
|CATEGORIES||AMOUNT TO BE PAID|
|SC, ST, OBC, Disabled Persons||250 rupees|
|Kiosk||60 rupees (additional payment)|
|Registered Citizen User||20 rupees (Additional payment)|
|Apply Here||MPPEB Group 4 Application 2023 Link|
|Read||MPPEB Group IV Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF|
|Visit||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for the MP Group 4 vacancy?
Applicants must visit the MP ESB online portal to fill out the application form.
What payment option is available at the ESB MP portal?
Candidates can pay their application fee by online payment, kiosk or registered citizen user method.
When will the applications begin for MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023?
The applications started on the 6th of March 2023 and the last submission date is the 20th of March 2023.