The Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has released a detailed advertisement for the ITI Apprentice Recruitment. Applicants holding the ITI certificate from the recognized institute can apply for the MPPGCL Recruitment 2023. The official portal will provide the online application form which will remain active by the 18th of August. Candidates are requested to download the official notification, check the eligibility criteria, and fill out the form as instructed.
Interested candidates can read the article to grasp more information about ongoing recruitment. All the information and required links are updated in this article.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
MPPGCL Recruitment 2023
Applicants applying for the mppgcl.mp.gov.in Apprentice 2023 Recruitment must fill out the form correctly. After submission of the online recruitment forms, candidates will be required to send the form’s physical copy to the official address. The concerned authority will reject the application form with inaccurate information. This is to inform the candidates that the officials are authorized to modify the OBC recruitment vacancies accordingly. The candidate’s selection will be merit-based and they will be trained for one year with a monthly stipend of Rs 7700.
एमपीपीजीसीएल मध्य प्रदेश आईटीआई अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||MPPGCL ITI Apprentice|
|Concerned Authority||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company |
|Location||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Post Name||ITI Apprentice|
|Total Vacant Seat||36|
|Minimum Qualification||Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|End Date of Application||18th of August|
|Duration of Training||One Year|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 7700|
MPPGCL ITI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates meeting the listed Madhya Pradesh ITI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment Qualifications will be eligible to apply for the application form. The points given below provide the criteria which are asked from the applicants.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Madhya Pradesh inhabitants are eligible for trainee recruitment. Officials will give priority to the Rewa Satna, Sidhi, and Sigrauli district candidates.
- Applicants are required to pass ITI from Government or Non-Government recognized institutes.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 18 years and below the age of 27 years. The age calculation date is 1st July 2023
- 5-year upper age limit relaxation is given to SC/ST/Non-Creamy OBC candidates.
- PWD candidates are given a 10-year age limit concession.
- Applicants should not be registered before in the apprentice training program.
- Candidates must have registered themselves in the GOI Apprentice Portal.
Madhya Pradesh ITI Apprentice 2023 Vacancies
|Designation Name||General||OBC||A.J.JA||A.JA||EWS||Grand Total|
MPPGCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Eligible candidates can further apply for the MPPGCL ITI Apprentice 2023 Application Form. The method to access the form and successfully submit it is listed below.
- Firstly, applicants must register in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship portal: https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- The login/Register link is available at the top right corner of the official page.
- Here, select the Register as a Candidate button and submit the details.
- Now, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Input the individual data, Aadhar card number, mobile number, email address, and applicant’s residence address.
- Upload the educational certificates, image, and signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Click the Continue button.
- Edit the preview page and submit it.
- Now, go to the “Establishment Search” button on the same page
- Log in to the official page by entering the registered email id.
- Here, select the respective trade and vacancy.
- Submit the Madhya Pradesh MPPGCL ITI Apprentice 2023 Application Form.
- Last but not least, print out the registration and application form for future reference.
mppgcl.mp.gov.in Apprentice 2023 Selection Procedure
The candidate’s selection is merit-based in which the semester-wise ITI score will be checked. The older candidate will be selected for the apprentice trainee if more than one applicant scores equal marks. Aspirants having higher marks will be listed in the mppgcl.mp.gov.in Apprentice 2023 Selection List. The officials will conduct the document verification of the shortlisted candidates.
The selected candidates will be sent an offer letter to their GOI registered Apprentice Profile. Candidates joining the apprentice one-year training will be required to submit the Medical Certificate.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||MPPGCL ITI Apprentice Application Link|
|Official Website||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company |
|Look For More Information||MPPGCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the application procedure for candidates registered in the Apprentice portal?
Candidates who have already registered in the official portal can directly log in to the application form. They are only required to enter the post name and trade.
What is the application fee for the apprentice recruitment form?
There is no application fee for the MP ITI apprentice recruitment form.
Is a candidate eligible to apply for more than one application?
No, eligible candidates can only apply for one application. The concerned authority will reject more than one application.
Do I need to register again in the portal to update the educational certificates?
Candidates who want to update their educational certificates need not register again. They can log in to the official page and update their educational certificates and qualifications.