MPPSC Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is looking forward to filling up 255 vacancies for the position of Librarian. The application window will open on 20th April 2023 and will stay open till 31st July 2023 (12:00 Noon). The registration process for the MPPSC Recruitment 2023 will be thoroughly online. If being a librarian is something you have wished for, you should definitely read this article and check your eligibility. We are sharing all the information regarding the post details, eligibility, application process and selection process. Make sure to read the article till the end so that you don’t miss out on anything related to the Madhya Pradesh Librarian Recruitment.
MPPSC Recruitment 2023
MPPSC is recruiting a fresh batch of librarians. The application process for this recruitment will take place online. The MP Public Service Commission Librarian Application link will be activated from 20th April. Interested candidates will have to take part in the online form process for recruitment. After that, the potential candidates will be shortlisted for further process of the MPPSC Recruitment 2023. Meanwhile, you can check out the list of requirements and eligibility for applying for the said posts.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Apply Here>> MPPSC Librarian Application Form 2023
|Recruitment Exam||MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Organization||MPPSC: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Application window||20th April 2023 (12:00 Noon) to 31st July 2023 (12:00 Noon)|
|Last Date of error correction||2nd August 2023|
|Age criteria||21 to 40 years|
MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
The category-wise breakdown of the job vacancies is given in the table below:
|Category of candidate||Total Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||56|
|Economically Weaker Section||21|
- MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
- MP ITI Training Officer Result 2023
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2023
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2022-2023
MPPSC Librarian 2023 Eligibility
There are certain parameters that the candidate needs to fulfil, this includes educational parameters and age limit. Since this job requires key knowledge of bookkeeping and organisation, the candidates must have the appropriate qualification to seek this job opportunity. The MPPSC Librarian 2023 Eligibility is further discussed in detail in this section.
In order to be eligible to apply for mppsc.mp.gov.in Librarian 2023 posts, the candidate needs to stand by all the below-given criteria mandated by MPPSC:
- At least 55% score in Master’s (Information Science/ Library Science/ Documentation Science)
- National Eligibility Test/ SLET/ PhD
- Decent academic record
- Technical knowledge of the categorization of books in a library
The applicant should be between 21 to 40 years of age (as of 1/1/23). To check relaxation under special circumstances you can refer to the MPPSC Librarian Notification 2023 under the “Important Links” section at the end of this article.
Apply Online For MPPSC 255 Librarian Posts
The MPPSC Librarian Form 2023 will be available from the commencement dates. Candidates who are eligible for the 255 vacancies can fill out the forms by following the steps given in the key points below. The steps have been simplified for your convenience:
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission by pasting the URL, mponline.gov.in or https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Make sure you have thoroughly read the advertisement for the vacancy before clicking on the Click here to Apply link for the MPPSC Librarian posts.
- Provide your candidature details such as Name, Age, Qualification, Category, etc.
- Select your examination centre.
- Upload your passport-size picture along with the scan of your signature as per the given specifications on the website.
- Once you are done with this section, click on the Proceed to Payment link at the bottom of the page.
- Pay the application fee online or offline method as per your convenience.
- Download the fee submission receipt and keep the reference number safe for any inquiry in the future rounds of the selection process.
- Once all the formalities are done, submit your MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Form and print it for any future reference.
mppsc.mp.gov.in 2023 Application Fee
The Madhya Pradesh PSC Librarian 2023 Fee can be paid both by online and offline modality. The fee can be paid offline by visiting any Madhya Pradesh Kiosk while the online fee payment can be made by the means of Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards. The MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Fee for the Librarian vacancy varies for different categories. You can check the category-wise application fee in the table given below:
|Candidate category||Application fee|
|SC, ST, OBC & PwD (native of MP)||₹250|
|Remaining Categories + Outstation Candidates||₹500|
MPSSC Librarian 2023 Selection Process
- The key criteria to procure the position of Librarian in MPPSC is by qualifying the competitive exam, extra merit points will be rewarded to the applicants who are enrolled as guest scholars in government institutions in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Extra points will be rewarded to the candidates with work experience.
- There may be an interview round after the competitive exam is conducted, the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for this round.
- After all the rounds are over, a final list of selected candidates will be made based on merit.
MPPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||MPPSC Librarian 2023 Application Form Link (Active on 20th April 2023)|
|Check For More||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Website|
Download Official Notification MPPSC 2023
Latest Notification on date extension MPPSC 2023
|Follow For More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary for the MPPSC Librarian post?
The salary for the post of MPPSC Librarian 2023 is ₹57,000 per month.
Can candidates from outside Madhya Pradesh apply for the position of Librarian at MPPSC 2023?
Yes, candidates from outside Madhya Pradesh can also apply for the position of Librarian at MPPSC 2023. The application fee for the outstation candidates will be ₹500.
When will the registration process for MPPSC Librarian 2023 take place?
The registration process for MPPSC Librarian 2023 vacancies will begin on 20th April 2023 and will last till 19th May 2023. Candidates have to apply online on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
What is the minimum age to apply for MPPSC Librarian 2023?
The candidates must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for the MPPSC Librarian position 2023.