MPPSC SES Admit Card 2022: All those applicants who applied for the State Engineering Services (SES) Examination 2021 & Dental Surgeon Examination 2022 we are going to share a piece of good news for you all which is that the officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) are all ready to release the Prelims exam admit card for SES as well as Dental Surgeon posts on numerous vacancies today i.e. 17th May 2022 on their official portal mppsc.mp.gov.in and the written examination for both the posts will be held on 22nd May 2022.
The candidates can download their MPPSC Dental Surgeon & SES Preliminary exam hall ticket from today onwards by using their application number & dob correctly on the admit card window. Those who will be participating in the Prelims exam must carry their mppsc.mp.gov.in 2022 SES admit card to the exam hall for verification. Follow the post to learn more about the MPPSC SES Admit Card 2022.
MPPSC SES Admit Card 2022
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon & State Engineering Services preliminary exam hall ticket will play the role of a legitimate identification card without which the applicant’s entry will be denied. The commission authorities will not be providing the mppsc State Engineering Services & Dental Surgeon prelims 2022 hall ticket via any official medium (fax, email, speed post) and the details about the exam date, admit card notification will be sent to the registered email address of the applicant as a reminder to check the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in. Go through the following modules to collect more information on the mppsc ses hall ticket 2022.
|Commission Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Preliminary Exam|
|Post Name||State Engineering Services (SES) & Dental Surgeon|
|Total Vacancies||SES: Various |
Dental Surgeon: 193
|Advt No||SES: 16/2021|
Dental Surgeon: 01/2022
|Publishment of Hall Ticket||17the May 2022|
|Exam Date||22nd May 2022|
MPPSC 2022 Prelims Admission Card
As a writer, it’s our responsibility to share with you some important rules & regulations about the MPPSC 2022 Dental Surgeon & SES hall ticket:
- It’s the applicant’s duty to enter the correct credentials otherwise they might face some problems while downloading the MPPSC 2022 SES & Dental Surgeon admit card.
- He/She shouldn’t postpone the decision of taking out the printed copy of the prelims exam admission card.
- There shouldn’t be any overwriting/food stains on the particulars printed on the MPPSC SES Admit Card otherwise it will not be considered a legal admit card to enter the exam hall.
- In case any candidate faces any discrepancy while downloading their mppsc preliminary admission card then they should immediately contact the commission and request them to provide them with the mppsc 2022 admit card.
How to get MPPSC SES Admit Card 2022?
- Start the procedure by opening the search engine (Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and opening the portal of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) i.e. mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Tick on the ‘Admit Cards’ box given on the right side of the page and the admit card page will get open.
- From there select the link for which post you will be appearing (Dental Surgeon or State Engineering Services).
- Enter the application number, dob & verification code, and then tick on the ‘Login’ box.
- You will be redirected to a new web page broadcasting the details about your MPPSC SES & Dental Surgeon admit card 2022.
- Go ahead by reading the details provided in your MPPSC prelims e-admit card 2022 and after finishing the reading round.
- End the process by downloading the file into a pdf file trying to take out its printout in the coloured format with clear visibility of the details.
Documents needed for Exam Centre
The applicants are supposed to carry some prime documents accompanying the admit card whose details are available below:
- Government Id.
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
- University Id.
- Any Id proof issued by other Gazetted Officer.
Guidelines for Examination Centre
- The applicant’s must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- They must follow all the protocols of the Covid-19 such as social distancing, avoid physical interactions, and many more.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and state residents will get the traveling expenses under the state prevailing rules for online examination and interview.
- In case, they aren’t familiar with the routes about how to reach the exam center then, they can take the help of the google maps facility.
- Candidates must leave all their personal belongings before entering the examination hall except their 2022 mppsc prelims hall ticket.
- Any request to modify the exam center from the candidate’s side will not be appreciated by the commission.
- Any misbehavior or inappropriate gesture with the invigilator or other candidate will be treated as Unfair Means and the applicant will be immediately disqualified from the exam.