The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recently published a notification in which they have disclosed the upcoming recruitment. The recruitment authority will be recruiting 227 candidates for the DSP, Tehsildar, Excise Officer, Chief Municipal Officer, and Other posts. Aspirants possessing a graduation degree and adhering to the other criteria can apply for the MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment. The official procedure for the application process will start on the 22nd of September and will continue till the 21st of October.
MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment
Interested aspirants are requested to refer to the official notification for authentic recruitment updates. Once the aspirants are sure about their eligibility they can start the application process. Applicants are requested to only submit the mppsc.mp.gov.in State Service Exam Recruitment Form 2023 through the online method. The concerned authority will only accept a complete application form without any discrepancy. After concluding the application procedure, the officials will conduct the preliminary exam on the 17th of December.
एमपीपीएससी एसएसई 2023 भर्ती: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||State Service Exam (SSE)|
|Concerned Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||DSP, Tehsildar, Excise Officer, Chief Municipal Officer and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||227|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 500/250|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
- HPCL Recruitment 2023
- Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- SSC Grade C Stenographer Recruitment 2023
MP State Service Exam 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Total Vacant Seats|
|State Administrative Service Deputy District President||General Administration Department||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Panchayat and Rural Development Department||Home Police Department||22|
|Chief Executive Officer, District||Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||17|
|Development Block Officer||–||16|
|Naib Tehsildar||Revenue Department||03|
|Excise Sub Inspector||Commercial Tax Department||03|
|Chief Municipal Officer||Urban Development and Housing Department||17|
|Cooperative Extension Officer||Cooperative Department||122|
mppsc.mp.gov.in State Service Exam (SSE) Eligibility 2023
To commence the application procedure, aspirants must confirm their eligibility for the recruitment. Let us check out the Madhya Pradesh MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment Qualifications 2023 in the points listed below.
- It is mandatory to be a citizen of India.
- Must have graduated or appeared in the last year of bachelor’s from the affiliated institute or college.
- Aspirants having technical or professional qualifications and degrees affiliated with the recruitment authority are also eligible.
- Candidates having Sociology as a subject will be given a higher ranking
- As of 1st January 2024, the age criteria for the respective posts are given below.
- Non-Uniformed Posts: The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum must be 40 years.
- Uniformed Posts: The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum must be 33 years.
- Aspirants must fulfil the physical parameters set by the recruitment authority.
Apply For MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment Online
Candidates must have grasped all the information required in the application process. Now, they can fill up the online application form. The steps simplified below will lead you to the application page.
- Open the MP State Service Exam 2023 Recruitment Official Website: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in
- The Apply Online icon will redirect you to the recruitment page.
- Here, search for the MPPSC SSE Recruitment Form Link 2023 and press it.
- Then, fill up the registration and application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the image and signature.
- Deposit the prescribed examination fees.
- Lastly, submit it and print out its copy for future reference.
MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment Fees
Aspirants who have filled out the form will be required to deposit the Madhya Pradesh MPPSC State Service Examination Fees 2023. The table shown below will provide the category-wise fee details. Aspirants are requested to deposit the fees accordingly through the Debit/Credit Card, UPI, or any other online payment gateway.
|List of Category||Examination Fees|
|SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Physically Challenged||Rs 250 + Rs 40 (Portal Charges)|
|Unreserved/General||Rs 500 + Rs 40 (Portal Charges)|
Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam Schedule 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||5th of September|
|Opening of Application Process||22nd of September|
|Closing of Application Submission||21st of October|
|Correction Window Available Date||25th of September to 23rd of October|
|Admit Card Release||8th of December|
|Exam Date||17th of December|
|Written Exam Timing||Paper 1: 10:00 A.M to 12:00 A.M. |
Paper 2: 2:15 P.M. to 4:15 P.M.
MPPSC SSE 2023 Recruitment: Important Links
|Apply Here||MPPSC State Service Exam Application Link (Available Soon)|
|Look For More Knowledge||MPPSC SSE Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to MPPSC SSE Recruitment
When will the recruitment authority provide the recruitment form link?
The online recruitment form link will be updated on the MPPSC website on the 22nd of September.
What method will the officials follow to recruit the eligible candidates?
The recruitment authority will conduct the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview to select the eligible candidates. Candidates who will qualify in all the stages will be recruited for respective posts.