MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has come up with 100 vacant posts in the Commercial Tax Department. Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in the subject of commerce in order to become eligible for the Madhya Pradesh Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023. The application process started on the 9th of May 2023 and will continue up to the 9th of June 2023. Applicants need to visit the official MPPSC portal where all the procedure and link of the application is made available.
Students interested in MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023 recruitment must read the given article and follow all the details which are made available in it. This whole article will assist the applicants in the procedure of recruitment.
MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023
Applications sent except the online method will not be accepted. Candidates have until 10th June 2023 to change any false information they may have entered in the MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023 recruitment form. Candidates must deposit Rs. 50 for each correction of the mistake. No application for error correction will be accepted after the deadline and the candidate’s application form may be rejected for inappropriate details. All the contact details of the candidates should remain active till the completion of the Madhya Pradesh Taxation Assistant 2023 Recruitment process as all communication by the authorities will be done from these channels only. Candidates should frequently visit the portal as it will update you about the recruitment proceedings. The outline of the recruitment is provided below which will inform you about the recruitment.
|Article Category||Recruitment Form|
|Name of the Recruitment||MPPSC Taxation Assistant|
|Managing Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of Post||Taxation Assistant|
|Duty||Assistance in tax assessment to tax audit-related work|
|Pay Scale||9300-34800 + 3600|
|Online Application Commencement||9th of May|
|Deadline of Application Form||8th of June|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: 500|
Reserved Category: 250
|Mode of Payment||Online Channels|
|Selection Method||Written Exam|
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
Madhya Pradesh Taxation Assistant Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Interested candidates can commence the application process by checking the eligibility criteria and if they are found eligible for the respective recruitment then they should apply for the form. The following sections explain the educational and age requirements for the Madhya Pradesh Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in commerce from an accredited university.
- The applicants’ minimum age must be 21 and their maximum age must be 40 as of January 1, 2023.
- The age of the applicants must be verified from the high school certificate.
- Aspirants from the reserved category can refer to the notification for the upper age limit relaxation provided by the authorities.
एमपीपीएससी कराधान सहायक पद 2023
MPPSC has released 100 vacancies for the recruitment of Taxation Assistant posts. The horizontal and vertical segregation of एमपीपीएससी कराधान सहायक पद 2023 is tabulated in the table shown below. While applying for recruitment, this segregation should be kept in mind. In the interview, candidates need to present valid proof for the category they have applied.
|Category||Category-wise total |
|Female reserved seats||Ex-Serviceman Reserved |
Apply Online For MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023 Recruitment
Eligible applicants may start the MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023 Form via an online application process. They can submit the form by the specified deadline of the form. Below, a step-by-step explanation of how to submit an application is provided in great detail. The candidates are advised to follow the instructions and complete the form accurately because they can request a correction but it will cost them Rs. 50 for each error.
- The online application process can be commenced by visiting the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) portal: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- On the home page’s right side, select the “Apply Online” button.
- Search the mppsc.mp.gov.in Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023 notification and tap on it.
- Now, tap on “Know Your Application Number”
- A form will appear on the screen where applicants need to provide basic individual information. After which an application number will be provided to the candidates.
- Again, on the same page, click on the Action button in order to fill out the recruitment form.
- Upload the scanned coloured picture (background: light colour or white) and signature.
- Review the recruitment form and submit it.
- Now deposit the application fee from the online payment channels only. The category-wise details of fees are tabulated in the table.
mppsc.mp.gov.in Taxation Assistant Selection Method 2023
The mppsc.mp.gov.in Taxation Assistant Selection Method 2023 comprises the OMR-based written examination and the interview. Three times the number of posts specified in the notification will be selected from the written exam for the next proceedings. This selection will be done on the basis of the merit list of the shortlisted candidates released by the concerned authority. Candidates appearing for the exam can read the instructions of the offline method examination which are briefly provided in the notification. Candidates can visit the portal for the syllabus of the examination.
MPPSC Taxation Assistant 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||MPPSC Taxation Assistant Application Link|
|Observe For More Details||MPPSC Taxation Assistant Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What method will be used to select applicants for the available post?
The applicants will be selected for the available posts by the written exam method and the interview. Candidates who will clear both stages will be designated for the post.
What website has been approved by the authorities to provide the online application form?
The officials have provided two portals in which applicants can apply easily.
What are the fees for editing the recruitment form?
Candidates need to deposit Rs 50 for each correction in the recruitment form. This facility will only be made available for the specified dates.