MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is about to release the Maharashtra Group C Admit Card. The Maharashtra Group C Preliminary examination is scheduled for 5 November 2022. The MPSC Group C Hall Ticket was made available on 25th October 2022. Group C hall tickets will only be available online and the applicant needs to use their Email Id/Mobile Number and password to do that.
MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has already pre-decided the schedule for the prelim examination which is on 5 November 2022. Applicants are now allowed to download the MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022 for appearing in the examination. The notice regarding the hall ticket will was recently uploaded to the official website of https://mpsc.gov.in/. Maharashtra PSC Group C Admission Certificate contains important details regarding the examination.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Name of the Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Article is About||MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022|
|Name of the Examination||Group C|
|Date of the Pre-Examination||5 November 2022, Saturday|
|Admit card available for download||25th October 2022|
|Status of Group C Hall Ticket||Active|
|Mode of downloading the Group C Hall Ticket||Online|
|Details required to download the Group C Hall Ticket||Email id/Mobile Number and Password|
|MPSC Official Website||https://mpsc.gov.in/|
How to Download Maharashtra Group C Prelims Hall Ticket 2022?
Here in this part of the article, we have provided the important steps to download the Maharashtra PSC Group C Prelims Hall Ticket. The step-by-step procedure is like this:-
- First, the candidate needs to visit mpsc.gov.in, which is the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Now after reaching the official portal of MPSC, the applicant needs to take the cursor at ONLINE FACILITIES. As a result, it will expand below and the candidate needs to click on the Online Application System option.
- After the previous step, a new window will open. Here on the right side of the window, there is a Login option. The applicant needs to click that.
- Then on the next page, the candidate needs to enter either the registered Email Id or Mobile Number which is followed by the Password. Then click log in.
- The filled application will open, the candidate needs to look for the Hall Ticket link in the application and then click that. The Maharashtra Group C Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 of the candidate will open on the following page.
- The applicant can download the hall ticket in pdf format and see the examination-related information which is mentioned in the admit card.
mpsc.gov.in Group C Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 Mentioned Details
Here in this segment, we have focused on the information which is written on the mpsc.gov.in Group C Prelims Admit Card 2022. The mpsc.gov.in Group C Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 Mentioned Details are important for the candidates. The details are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate,
- Examination Name,
- Candidate’s Father’s Name,
- Gender of the Candidate,
- Date of the Prelims,
- Day of the Prelims,
- Time of the Prelims Start,
- Reporting time at the Examination Centre,
- Photo of the Candidate,
- Signature of the Candidate,
- Important Instructions.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group C Exam Pattern
The selection process for mpsc.gov.in Group C posts has three phases. The selection phases have prelims, Mains and then in the last Skill Test. The prelim is going to be of objective type, which is going to have 100 questions. Every right answer will contain 1 mark and the whole examination is of 100 marks. The examination is going to be in English as well as in Marathi language. The duration of the examination is going to be one hour. There is the provision of negative marking, which is 1/4.
MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022: Important Links
The date of the Group C Prelims Examination 2022 is 5 November 2022.
The applicant needs their respective Email Id/Mobile Number and the password to download their Prelims Hall Ticket.
When the candidate reaches the MPSC login page there is a Forgot/Reset Password option. The applicant needs to click that and then they need to reset the new password.