Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) recently issued the MPSC Professor, Deputy Director Jobs Notification 2023. Under this notification, they have provided 46 vacancies for the Professor and Deputy Director posts. Interested aspirants can go through the official notification and apply for the recruitment from the 29th of August. Eligible applicants can continue applying by the 11th of September by visiting the MPSC portal.
MPSC Professor, Deputy Director Jobs Notification 2023
Candidates must check the relevant information required in the procedure and then proceed to the application form. The officials will not accept the Maharashtra Professor/Deputy Director 2023 Recruitment Forms submitted through the offline method. Candidates whose application is accepted will be asked to appear in the interview and document verification for the selection procedure.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
महाराष्ट्र MPSC प्राध्यापक, उपसंचालक भरती 2023: Quick Details
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||MPSC Professor, Deputy Director|
|Concerned Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of Post||Professor and Deputy Director|
|Number of Vacancies||Professor: 12|
Deputy Director: 34
|Pay Scale||Deputy Director: Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General Category: Rs 719|
Remaining Category: Rs 449
|Selection Process||Interview |
- Maharashtra Forest Guard Result 2023
- DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023
- WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
- MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Professor & Deputy Director 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
Before applying for the recruitment form, applicants must check the Maharashtra Professor/Deputy Director 2023 Recruitment Qualifications. The points presented below will provide the criteria set by the officials for the respective posts.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Indian State
- The applicant’s age should be below 45 years as of 1st December 2023.
- An upper age limit concession will be provided to the reserved community applicants.
- Aspirants applying for the Professor or Deputy Director post must refer to the notification for the educational and experience required by the respective post. The official notification link is available in the link section of the respective article.
Candidates applying for the recruitment form will be required to deposit the application fees. The table below will provide Maharashtra Professor & Deputy Director 2023 Application Fees category-wise. Applicants are required to deposit application fees accordingly. Applicants make payment through the UPI/NetBanking/Debit/Credit Card etc. or through the Challan provided in the application form.
|Community list||Application Fees (Rs)|
|General Category||719 + Charges|
|Remaining Category||449 + Charges|
Apply Online for MPSC Professor, Deputy Director Recruitment 2023
Applicants meeting the requirements of the respective post can proceed with the application procedure. Here, we have provided the sequential steps that are required to be followed to submit the form successfully.
- Visit the Maharashtra Professor/Deputy Director 2023 Official Website: https://mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Online Facility section to hit the Online Application System button located on the home page.
- Applicants visiting the website for the first time will be required to register themselves.
- Enter the individual details and contact number in the registration form and submit it.
- Now, log into the portal by inserting the Registration ID and Password.
- The Maharashtra Professor & Deputy Director 2023 Application Form will appear on the dashboard.
- Fill up the form by providing accurate information and selecting the respective post.
- Upload the image and signature with the accurate file size in the jpg/jpeg format.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Submit the form.
- Last but not least, print out the receipt and the recruitment form for future reference.
Maharashtra Professor/Deputy Director 2023 Recruitment Schedule
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Submission||29th of August|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Via Online Method||11th of September|
|Last Date of Offline Fee Payment||14th of September|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
|Apply Here||Maharashtra Professor/Deputy Director Application Link|
|Look For More Detail||Maha PSC Professor Recruitment Notification |
Maha PSC Deputy Director Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the selection procedure for the respective posts?
The eligible candidate’s selection will be done in two stages. These stages are given below:
2. Document Verification
What is the MPSC Professor, Deputy Director Pay Scale?
The Professor’s initial pay scale is Rs.1,44,200 whereas Deputy Director’s Pay Scale is Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500.