NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022: The application process for the recruitment of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) in the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development will begin on 15 September 2022 and the last date for the candidates to apply for the recruitment is 10 October 2022. The recruitment is being held for 177 vacancies in the two distinct posts. The applicants can apply for the post of their choice after checking the eligibility criteria associated with them. In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, the process of applying online, the selection process, and various other information about NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022
The application form for the recruitment will be made available to the candidates on the official website of NABARD, the official notification for the same was also released there by the authority on 8 September 2022. Once the application form is released online the eligible candidates can fill it out online. The various age and education qualification-related eligibility criteria will be discussed in detail in this article. But first, let us provide the candidates with all the key details of NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022 briefly through a table of highlights below.
|Conducting Authority||National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Article Category||NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment|
|Name of the posts||Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Number of Vacancies||177|
|Release date of the official notification||8 September 2022|
|Start date of the Application Process||15 September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||10 October 2022|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website of the Authority||https://www.nabard.org/|
Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) posts: Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies for different categories||Total Vacancies|
|Development Assistant||UR: 80, SC: 21, ST: 11, OBC: 46 and EWS: 15||173|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||UR: 3 and ST: 1||4|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022
The several eligibility criteria for the posts of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) in NABARD are provided separately below:
- Development Assistant (173 Vacancies)
- The candidate must not be younger than 21 years (as on 1 September 2022)
- The candidate must not be older than 35 years (as on 1 September 2022)
- The candidate must be a Bachelor’s degree holder from a certified institution.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation, however for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS simply clearing the graduation is also considered eligible.
2. Development Assistant (Hindi- 4 Vacancies)
- The candidate must not be younger than 21 years and they should not be older than 35 years (as on 1 September 2022)
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s certificate from a recognized institution (Hindi or English medium) with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject. The candidate also must have scored 50% marks in graduation, for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS passing is considered eligible or;
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s certificate with 50% marks with both Hindi and English as main subjects. As we have mentioned above, for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates simply having a Bachelor’s certificate with Hindi and English as main subjects is considered eligible.
How to apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022?
After fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, the candidates can apply for recruitment on the official website of NABARD by following the step-by-step process we are providing below
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of NABARD i.e nabard.org.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, the candidates have to find the relevant link for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- After finding the suitable link and clicking on it, the candidates have to register themselves for the recruitment by entering the asked details in the given spaces.
- Once the candidates have registered successfully their login details will be generated and sent to them personally at the email address they have entered.
- The candidates can proceed with the application form by logging in with the details provided to them.
- After entering the other required details, the candidates have to upload all the documents (according to the instructions of the authority) in the separate links provided for them.
- Now, the candidates have to review the application form carefully and pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Post the submission of the application form, the candidates need to take a printout of it for the selection processes in the future.
If there is any change in the application fee in the detailed notification that will be released by the authority on 15 September 2022, then we will update it there.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the development assistant post in NABARD consists of a prelims exam a mains exam and an interview. The details about the dates of the various rounds of the selection process will be provided by our portal in the future. The prelims exam is of 100 marks with 100 different questions from 3 distinct subjects, the duration of the exam is 1 hr. The candidates who qualify in the prelims get the chance to participate in the “mains exam” and after the interview, their recruitment is finally done.
|NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form||To be Released|
|Official Notification||NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022: Official Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||NABARD Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The candidates can apply for the recruitment till 10 October 2022.
There is no official announcement for the exam date yet, relevant updates for it will be provided by our portal in the future.
The candidates can contact the authority through the following contact details
Contact Number: 91-022-26539895/96/99
We hope we were able to answer all the queries of the candidates about NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022. For more queries, the candidates can comment in the comment section provided below.