NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022: NABARD released the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 on 12th July 2022. For this purpose, the authority will accept ONLY online applications starting from 18th July 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the Assistant Manager posts.
Moreover, the authority is hiring for 170 vacancies in NABARD Rural Development Banking Services, Rajbhasha Service, and Protocol & Security Services. Candidates will check their NABARD Assistant Manager 2022 eligibility and apply before the last date viz. 7th August 2022. Hence, start to read the article for more information on the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022.
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022
NABARD is an apex organization that provides a developing working environment to its employees. So, this is a great opportunity for you to join hands with this reputed organization. Duly check your eligibility and then submit the nabard.org Grade ‘A’ application on time.
On the contrary, NABARD has not released the NABARD Grade A notification 2022 PDF yet. Nevertheless, we have provided information based on the previous year’s notification for नाबार्ड ग्रेड ए भर्ती. More importantly, candidates must note that the following information provided in this article is tentative and can be changed in the future. However, we will update the page according to the recent announcements.
nabard.org Grade ‘A’ 2022 Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Bank||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Concerned Post||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Concerned Department||Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)|
Rajbhasha Service and,
Protocol and Security Service (P & SS)
|Total Number of Vacancies||170|
|Selection Criteria||Examination, Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Status||Active Soon|
nabard.org Grade ‘A’ 2022: Important Remember
|Release of Official Notification||12th July 2022|
|Start of Online Application Process||18th July 2022|
|NABARD Recruitment 2022 Last Date||7th August 2022|
|Application Fee Submission Window||From 18th July to 7th August 2022|
नाबार्ड ग्रेड ए भर्ती 2022 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS)||161|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Services)||07|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (P & SS)||01|
NABARD Grade A Eligibility 2022
The authority invites applications so that desirable candidates can be selected from a pool of applications. For this reason, the authority decides on NABARD Grade A Eligibility 2022. These criteria are listed on the basis of the job description. Therefore, it is mandatory for you to meet the below-mentioned requirements for selection.
Rural Development Banking Service, NABARD
- For General, the candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any subject.
- For the Company Secretary post, the candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject. The degree must be associated with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI
- There are many disciplines under RDBS. So, the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:
|Plantation and Horticulture||Animal Husbandry|
|Forestry||Water Resources Development and Management|
|Environmental Engineering||Social Work|
Rajbhasha Service, NABARD
- The candidate must have passed the Master’s Degree in Hindi or Hindi Translation with Second Class.
- Should have studied English subject while pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of Master’s Degree in English with Second Class. Moreover, studied Hindi as a subject while pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Second Class Degree in Master’s in either Sanskrit, Economics or Commerce. He/she should have studied English and Hindi subjects in Bachelor’s graduation.
- Completion of Master’s Degree in both Hindi/ Hindi Translation and English. However, the candidate must have passed in second class in one of the subjects.
- In addition, he/ she must have at least three years of experience in the respective field (Two years for SC/ ST candidates).
Protocol and Security Service, NABARD
- The candidate must be experienced in the respective field.
- He/She must be an officer with at least five years of experience of commissioned service (Army/ IAF/Navy)
- Should have a valid ID card of Ex-Servicemen.
The age criteria for the above posts are different. As a whole, the minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years old. Kindly refer to the following table for post-wise age limit:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Protocol and Security Service)||25 to 40 years|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)||21 to 33 years|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)||21 to 30 years|
Assistant Manager NABARD 2022 Required Documents
Additionally, at the time of filling out the NABARD Grade A Application Form 2022, you have to attach some documents. In this case, you have to scan the documents beforehand. Moreover, kindly check the following documents before uploading them to the NABARD Assistant Manager Application Form:
- Candidate’s Photograph
Apply Online For NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022
If you want to apply for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 then you must carry out the following steps:
- Initially. go to the authorized portal of the authority – https://www.nabard.org/
- Afterward, click on the ‘Careers’ tab option. It will be provided on the left-hand side at the top.
- From thereon, click on the ‘Click Here To Continue’ button.
- Now, you have to find the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 link under ‘Career Notices’ and then open the ‘Apply Here’ link.
- After that, firstly, register yourself by clicking on the ‘Click Here For New Registration’
- Moreover, carefully provide the remaining Details
- After that, proceed to make the payment for the application Fee.
- Lastly, upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, complete the process by submitting the form.
- Also, download and print out the nabard.org Assistant Manager 2022 application form.
NABARD Assistant Manager 2022 Application Fees
In order to complete the NABARD 2022 Garde A application form, the candidates have to deposit fees. In addition, the fee amount differs according to the department you are applying for. You have to submit the fee using available payment gateways in the NABARD 2022 Assistant Manager application form. Kindly refer to the table below:
|Name of the Category||RDBS||Rajbhasha and P&SS|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Remaining Categories||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 750/-|
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The authority will conduct the selection procedure soon after the NABARD 2022 Garde A applications are received. However, just like every condition is different for each position, the NABARD GRADE A 2022 selection procedure is also different. The candidates will be shortlisted as per the method mentioned in the following table. After that, the candidates will be finalized in the interview round.
|Name of the Post||Selection Scheme|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (RDBS)||Preliminary |
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha)||Paper I|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol and Security Service)||Interview|
|Apply Online||Link will be available soon|
|For More Updates||NABARD Official Site|
|Follow For More Bank Recruitment||Bihar News Homepage|
The pay scale for the assistant manager post is between Rs. 17,100/- to Rs. 28,150/-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 18th July to 7th August 2022. Furthermore, you can check the online application process on our site.
Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment. For detailed eligibility criteria, kindly go through our article.
Lastly, we would like to thank you for reading our article. We hope this page provided you with helpful information. Lastly, If you have any doubt then feel free to leave a question below.