On the 23rd of October, The National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) commenced the online application submission process. Aspirants interested in the Analyst Group posts are welcome to apply for the respective posts. The online application form must be submitted by the eligible candidates only. The NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Form link is currently available on the NaBFID website. It continues to exist by the 13th of November. The officials will only accept the recruitment form submitted online within the given deadline.
NaBFID Recruitment 2023
Aspirants applying for the recruitment must be aware of the recruitment and posts provided on it. Thereafter, they should verify the qualifications for the respective posts. Then, they should commence the online NaBFID Officer Analyst Grade 2023 Recruitment process. The recruitment application link will carry the candidates to the application form. Aspirants must fill in the basic details and select the respective posts. Then, it will be submitted by the recruitment authority. Candidates eligible for the recruitment will be asked to appear for the selection process starting in November or December.
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||NaBFID|
|Concerned Authority||National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and |
|Name of the Post||Analyst Grade|
|Number of Vacancies||56|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Reserved Category: Rs 100|
General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs 800
|Selection Stages||Written Exam|
- IDBI Bank Junior AM Result 2023
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card 2023
- TMB Recruitment 2023
- CISF Head Constable Notification 2023
NaBFID Officer Analyst Grade 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||General||Total|
|Investment And Treasury||00||00||01||00||03||04|
|Information Technology and Operations||00||00||01||00||03||04|
|Internal Audit and Compliance||00||00||00||00||03||03|
|Strategic Development and Partnerships||00||00||01||00||03||04|
nabfid.org Analyst Grade Recruitment Eligibility 2023
To begin with the application process, it is mandatory to verify the eligibility and proceed. The points given below provide the recruitment requirements for the respective posts.
- Must be a resident of an Indian State.
- Must have reached 21 years and below 32 years are eligible to apply for the respective posts.
- Must be born between 2nd October 1991 to 1st October 2002.
- An upper age limit concession is applicable for the reserved category applicants.
- Aspirants can refer to the official notification to check the educational criteria for the respective posts. Aspirants meeting the educational requirements are permitted to apply for the posts.
Aspirants competent for the posts must get ready with a scanned copy of the listed documents. These documents will be uploaded in the application form in the appropriate file size.
- Recent Photograph with size (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Applicant’s Signature
- Hand Written Declaration
- Left Thumb Impression on a white sheet with black or blue ink.
- Other Relevant Documents
NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Up till now, aspirants must have become ready for the application process. Let’s start by following the steps below and successfully submitting the form.
- Open the National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) website: www.nabfid.org
- Press the Carrer button placed at the top of the home page.
- Then, hit the Apply Online button below the NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Notification Link.
- Now, a separate application page will be displayed on the screen.
- Firstly, fill out the registration form and submit it.
- Then, the application form will be shown on the screen.
- All the details must be entered accurately, and the respective posts.
- Upload the documents listed in the above section.
- Deposit the application fees and submit the form.
Aspirants who fill out the application form will be asked to pay the NaBFID Analyst Grade Application Fees 2023. The table given below provides the category-wise application fees chart. Aspirants must go through the table and deposit the fees accordingly. The payment process can only be preceded by a Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking or other online payment channels.
|List of Categories||Application Fees|
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)|
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
NaBFID Analyst Grade Recruitment Schedule 2023
|Particulars of Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration + Application Fees Payment||23rd of October|
|Last Date to Apply + Fee Payment||13th of November|
|Admit Card Issuance||Prior 10 Days of Exam|
|Exam Date||November/December 2023|
NaBFID Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||NaBFID Officer Analyst Grade Application Link|
|Official Website||National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and |
|Look For More Details||NaBFID Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the NaBFID Recruitment
What is the last date to apply for the NaBFID Recruitment?
The recruitment authority will accept the online application by the 13th of November.
What is the maximum age to apply for the respective posts?
The officials have set 32 years as the maximum age to apply for the posts.