Recently, the Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, with the Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde, launched the Namo Shetkari Yojana. This scheme will make the State farmers financially strong and lighten their burden. Under this scheme, farmers already registered under the Center Sponsored PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be allotted Rs 6000 annually. Here, the role of the mediator in the transferring of the instalment has been abolished by the government. Now, the transfer of money can easily be done with a single click to the 86 lakh farmers of the state. The farmers of the state can check the Namo Shetkari Yojana Status in the following section of the given article.
Namo Shetkari Yojana Status
Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Yojana has recently transferred the first instalment of the scheme of Rs 2000. Farmers registered in the scheme can check 1st Installment Status Online. The pmkisan.gov.in portal will provide the list of the farmers allotted the first instalment of the scheme. Farmers will get the pmkisan.gov.in Namo Shetkari Yojana First Intallment 2023 in their registered Account Number. Farmers can visit the portal and check their status accordingly. The information of all the farmer’s details will be taken by the government from the information provided in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website.
Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment 2023: Quick Glance
|Category of Article||Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Namo Shetkari Yojana|
|Managing Authority||Maharashtra Government|
|Eligibility||Must be Registered in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Number of Beneficiaries||86 Lakh|
|Objection of Scheme||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Total Amount||Rs 6000|
|Number of Instalments||3|
|Instalment Amount||Rs 2000|
|Total Budget||Rs 1700 Crore|
|1st Installment Status||Released|
|Mode of Status Checking||Online|
- Kisan Rin Portal 2023
- Paddy Farming Subsidy
- EWS Certificate Application 2023
- MP Padho aur Padhao Scheme
Check Namo Shetkari Yojana Status Online
In the above information, the state’s farmers must have grasped the information of the recent State Government scheme. Now, the farmers of the State can avail of benefits from the Direct Button Transfer method. The Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Yojana 2023 1st Instalment 2023 has been transferred to the government. Now, the farmers can check the list where the officials have updated the names of the beneficiaries. The methods to access the list are simplified in the following steps.
- Open the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana portal: https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then, scroll down the official page and search for the Beneficiary List button.
- This icon will land the farmers on the Report page.
- Here, the state, district and the name of the scheme will be selected by the farmers.
- All these credentials should be submitted without any error.
- Submit the above details, and the Beneficiary list will appear on the screen.
- Search your Namo Shetkari Yojana Status.
- Last but not least, download or print out the pdf for further assistance.
pmkisan.gov.in Namo Shetkari Yojana Benefit 2023
Farmers who have checked their names on the beneficiary list. Now, they must be curious to know about the benefits which they can avail from the scheme. The points given below provide the benefits of the scheme.
- Farmers will receive Rs 6000 in three instalments.
- The officials remove the role of mediators and the delay in financial assistance.
- The farmers can use more money on their land and increase their productivity.
- It will also assist in dropping the farmer’s suicide rate in the state.
Namo Shetkari Yojana Status: Important Links
Basic Queries Related to the Namo Shetkari Yojana Status
What is the current status of the Namo Shetkari Yojana Status?
Farmers already registered in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have received the first instalment under the Maharashtra Government Namo Shetkari Yojana.
How many farmers will benefit from the state government scheme?
Approximately 86 lakh farmers will receive the financial assistance in three instalments.
How much is the budget for the Maharashtra Government farmer scheme?
The State Government has assigned Rs 1700 Crore for the Namo Shetkari Yojana.
Is it mandatory to be registered in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Yes, farmers registered in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will only receive financial assistance.