The Sub-Divisional Magistrate of the various Sub-Divisions of Nashik district is submitting a recruitment form for the Police Patil Posts. Aspirants who are residents of the respective sub-division and hold the 10th standard passing mark sheet are eligible to apply for the Nashik Police Kotwal Bharti 2023. To apply for the specified post, applicants must visit the nashik.gov.in website and complete the recruitment form precisely. Presently, the recruitment authority accepts application forms and will carry on with the procedure by the 22nd of October.
Nashik Police Kotwal Bharti 2023
Aspirants must read the official notification for the respective sub-division and start the application procedure. Candidates must fill up the complete form without any discrepancy. The Maharashtra Police Kotwal Recruitment Form 2023 can only be applied for the domiciled sub-division. Aspirants are not permitted to submit more than one application form. The officials will follow a procedure to fill the post with deserving candidates. The more authentic details about the ongoing recruitment are presented in the given article.
नाशिक पोलीस कोतवाल भारती 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||Nashik Police Kotwal|
|Recruitment Officials||Office of Assistant Collector and |
Sub Divisional Magistrate
|Name of the Post||Police Patil in Nashik Taluk|
|Number of Vacancies||666|
|Minimum Education||10th Pass|
|Opening of Application Process||25th of September|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Closing of Application Submission||22nd of October|
|Selection Process||Written Examination |
- Maharashtra ZP Bharti Admit Card 2023
- Maharashtra Forest Guard Result 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024
nashik.gov.in Police Kotwal Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The recruitment authority only accepts the recruitment form from candidates meeting the criteria of the post. The points listed below explain the Maharashtra Police Kotwal Recruitment Qualifications 2023. Applicants must glance at the given points and fill up the form accordingly.
- Must be local inhabitants of the specified Maharashtra sub-division.
- Must have spotless character and physically strong
- Must have a small family (not more than two children)
- Must have passed the 10th class from the recognised state or centreboard
- As of 26 September 2023, the minimum age should be 25 years, and the maximum must be 45. It is to notify applicants that there are no upper age limit concessions for the respective post.
Applicants following the above eligibility criteria are invited to complete the recruitment form. Before that, candidates are requested to scan a copy of the listed document with a file size below 200 kb in jpg/jpeg/pdf format. The concerned authority will reject the recruitment form if the applicants do not upload any documents.
- Recent Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Physically Fit Certificate from the Senior Medical Officer or Rural Hospital
- 10th Standard Passing Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Small Family Certificate
Apply for Nashik Police Kotwal Bharti 2023 Online
Eligible candidates must be ready with the listed documents to apply for the application form. The methods they must follow to submit the recruitment form are comprehended below.
- First and foremost, access the Maharashtra Police Kotwal Official Website 2023: https://nashik.gov.in
- Then scroll down at the end of the page to the Quick Links section.
- Here, hit the Police Patil Recruitment Nashik 2023 icon.
- After that, the recruitment form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the form with accurate information.
- Upload the scanned copy of the listed documents.
- Next, hit the Pay & Submit button at the form’s end.
- Now, deposit the category-wise fees.
- Lastly, command the device to print the recruitment form and fee receipt for the recruitment process.
At the end of the completion of the form, candidates must deposit the Maharashtra Police Kotwal Application Fees 2023. The table presented below provides the community-wise application fees. Candidates are requested to deposit fees accordingly via various online payment channels.
|List of Category||Application Fees (Rs)|
|General or Unreserved Category||Rs 500|
|Unreserved Category |
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Nashik Police Kotwal Bharti 2023: Important Links
FAQs Related to Nashik Police Kotwal Bharti
What is the closing date of the recruitment form?
The last date to apply for the Nashik Police Kotwal Bharti is the 22nd of October.
What method will be used in the selection process for the Police Patil post?
The candidates will be selected in two stages, where the officials will conduct an 80-mark written examination. Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for the Oral exam of 20 marks. Aspirants scoring higher marks out of 100 will be selected for the post.