NATA 2023 Registration: Council of Architecture of India will begin applications for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture from the 20th of March 2023. Interested and eligible candidates must register through the official portal because CoA will not accept offline applications. NATA session 1 shall be conducted via Computer Based Testing method on the 21st of April-2023. Therefore, candidates must learn how to fill out the NATA 2023 Application Form. Check the eligibility and application dates to proceed online with the NATA 2023 Registration.
NATA 2023 Registration
The candidates who wish to pursue a B.Arch degree program for the academic session 2023-24 must appear for this exam. Top Indian Institutes select the students for the First semester of the five-year integrated course. The B.Arch qualifier exam will be conducted in three sessions and candidates can apply to whichever they wish. We would like to inform you that the candidates passing the first session need not appear for the second or third. Those willing to apply should check their eligibility before filling out the NATA 2023 online form. Find more about the NATA 2023 Registration in the following sections of this article.
|Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Course||Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)|
|Course Duration||Five Years|
|Selection Method||Written Exam|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023 Registration Dates
Candidates can check whether they want to appear for the first, second or third session based on the schedule of the NATA 2023 examination and registration dates. The Council of Architecture release an information brochure and mentioned the following
|EVENTS||Session 1||Session 2||Session 2|
|Application Starts||20th of March 2023||20th of March 2023||20th of March 2023|
|Application Ends||13th of April 2023||13th of May 2023||24th of June 2023|
|Printing Application form||14th of April 2023||16th of May 2023||27th of June 2023|
|Correction Window||8th-10th April 2023||9th of 13th May 2023||20th-24th June 2023|
|Admit Cards||18th April 2023 Onwards||21st May 2023 Onwards||2nd of July 2023 Onwards|
|Exam Date||21st April 2023||28th of May 2023||9th of July 2023|
|Results||30 April 2023||5th of June 2023||17th of July 2023|
- List of Universities & Colleges Participating in CUET 2023
- CUET UG Application Form 2023
- List of Courses After 12th – Science Stream
- Application for TC
NATA 2023 Registration Eligibility Criteria
The CoA will reject the online applications of ineligible candidates. Therefore, we insist everybody should ensure their eligibility before appearing for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023. Candidates must check the following NATA 2023 Registration Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants must have passed their qualifying exam in a 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. OR
- Applicants who passed the qualifying exam 10+3 with Diploma in Mathematics.
- They must have scored at least 50% scores in their exam.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam are also allowed to sit for the NATA exam provisionally.
nata.in Application Process 2023
Once the applicants are sure they are eligible for the NATA 2023, they can proceed with the nata.in Application Process 2023. To apply online candidates must fill out the NATA 2023 Registration Form. The steps for the same are given below.
- Visit the official website- www.nata.in.
- Go to the NATA 2023 Registration option on the top right section of the homepage.
- Click on the link.
- A Registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the personal details in the blanks.
- Fill out the educational details.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Save the details
- Go to the payment section
- Pay the category-wise fees
- Review the NATA Online Form 2023 and upload it.
- Print out a copy of yourself
Applicants must upload the following documents in JPG or JPEG format in the NATA Application 2023. Ensure to keep the documents and bank details ready before applying online.
|SIZE||4 KB – 100 KB||1 KB- 30 KB|
|DIMENSIONS (height*Width)||4.5cm * 3.5cm||1.5 cm * 3.5 cm|
|GUIDELINES (A4)||Front View|
Both ears visible
|Blue or Black Ink |
NATA 2023 Registration Fees
After filling out the form, candidates should pay the NATA 2023 Registration Fees according to the number of exams they wish to attend. Candidates should also check their category before paying the fees as the category-wise fees are tabulated below.
|CATEGORY/ ATTEMPT||Unreserved Male||Unreserved Female||SC/ST/PwD Male||SC/ST/PwD Female||Transgender of All Castes and Categories||International Applicants|
|Only one session||2000||1500||1500||1500||1500||10000|
|Any two sessions||4000||3000||3000||3000||3000||20000|
|All three sessions||5400||4050||4050||4050||4050||27000|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023 Scheme
Candidates must go through the detail given below to know what to expect in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023. The Computer Based Test will be conducted in two phases in different settings on the same day.
|First||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|Second||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
- The paper will be in the English Language. Except for some questions in regional languages depending on the location.
- The paper will carry 125 questions with a 1, 2 or 3 mark range for each phase.
- The total marks of the paper will be 200 in each paper.
- Applicants must finish their papers within 180 minutes for both phases.
- The objective type of paper can be based on.
- Multiple-Choice type (MCQ),
- Multiple Select types (MSQ),
- Preferential Choice type (PCQ)
- Numerical Answer Type (NAQ)
- Match the following type (MFQ)
- The basic topics covered in the paper will be the following.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Situational Judgment
- Logical Reasoning
Where can I get the NATA 2023 Syllabus PDF?
Candidates can download their syllabus from the official website of the NATA exam.
How many are there attempts for NATA 2023?
There are a total of three chances to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture
What is the NATA 2023 Registration’s last date?
Candidates must fill out the forms before the 10th of April 2023 for the first session on the 21st of April 2023.