National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022: The National Housing Bank have recently released a notification for various posts. The eligible applicants who are willing to apply for the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 can fill out the application at the official portal. The applicant can apply for the NHB Various Posts Recruitment 2022 till 18 November 2022. The candidate can pay the application fee online. The application fee is different in different categories whose details are mentioned in the article.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022
The online registration for the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 has already started from 29 October 2022. As of the official announcement, the total number of vacancies is 27. The vacancies are for posts like Chief Economist, Officers for Supervision, Senior Management Grade etc. As the applicant will move forward he/she will encounter the details such as educational eligibility, age-related eligibility etc.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
राष्ट्रीय आवास बैंक भर्ती 2022 Overview
|Name of the Authority||National Housing Bank|
|Article is About||National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Chief Economist, Officers for Supervision, Protocol Officers, Dy, General Manager(Scale-VI), Assistant Manager(Scale I)-Generalist, Assistant Manager(Scale-I)-Hindi, Regional Manager(Scale-IV)-Company Secretary|
|Last date to fill out the application form||18 November 2022|
|Mode of filling out the application form||Online|
|NHB Application Fee 2022||SC/ST/PwBD:- Rs. 175/- |
General/OBC/EWS etc:- Rs. 850/-
|Mode of paying the Application Fee||Online through Debit/ Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets etc.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination,|
|Examination Month||December 2022 to January 2023|
|NHB Official Website||https://nhb.org.in/|
NHB Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Here in this part, the details of the vacancies are presented in a table format. We have explained the vacancies on the basis of the post, which is divided on the basis of the categories. You should be aware of NHB Recruitment 2022 Vacancies before applying for the post:
|Dy. General Manager (Scale-VI)||1||–||–||–||–|
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Generalist|
Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Hindi
|Officers for Supervision||–||3||1||1||1|
|Regional Manager (Scale-IV) Company Secretary||–||1||–||–||–|
nhb.org.in Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
We are going to look at one of the essential parts of any recruitment and that is the eligibility criteria. The nhb.org.in Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria are based on the educational background and the age of the candidate.
Here in this segment, we have discussed the educational requirement for the concerned post under NHB 2022 Recruitment. The educational requirements of every post are different from the other posts. So, as a result, we have divided the educational requirements post-wise. For detailed information, kindly check the detailed notification that we have attached at the end of this page.
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Generalist||Bachelor’s degree with 60%|
(55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
Master’s degree with 55%
(50% for SC/ST/PwBD)
|Any relevant experience will be considered|
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Hindi||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with 60%|
(55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
Master’s Degree in Hindi with 55%
(50% for SC/ST/PwBD)
|Not required but preference should be given to a Government department/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Banks/ Academic Professional|
|Regional Manager (Scale-IV) Company Secretary||Bachelor’s degree, member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI),|
Chartered Accountant by CAI,
Cost and Management Accountant by ICAI,
|5 Years of Experience|
|Dy. General Manager (Scale-VI)||Chartered Accountant,|
FRM/PRM Certification and/or CFA
|12 Years of Experience Minimum|
|Protocol Officer||Graduation from government authorized university or the equivalent||25 Years of Experience Minimum,|
|Officers for Supervision||Graduation from government authorized university or the equivalent||10 Years of Experience Minimum,|
|Chief Economist||Master’s in Economics as well as a specialization in monetary economics or specialization in Econometrics from a government-legalized Indian/Foreign University||15 Years of Minimum Experience|
The age-related requirement basically contains the facts such as the minimum and maximum age which is different for a different post. We have covered the different norms for age relaxation for each post and category. The authority will be calculating the age of the candidate as of 01/10/2022 for National Housing Bank Bharti 2022.
|Posts||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Chief Economist||–||62 Years|
|Protocol Officer||60 Years||62 Years|
|Dy. General Manager (Scale-VI)||40 Years||55 Years|
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I)||21 Years||30 Years|
|Officers for Supervision||57 Years||63 Years|
|Regional Manager (Scale-IV)||30 Years||45 Years|
|SC and ST||5 Years|
How to Apply for National Housing Bank Various Post 2022?
Now here we are going to look at the important process of how to apply for National Housing Bank Various Post 2022. It is a long process but we have tried our best to cover all the details regarding the registration. A detailed analysis of how to apply is mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of the National Housing Bank which is nhb.org.in.
- On the homepage, there is a Menu link. The applicant needs to take the cursor at the menu link and click on the Opportunities option.
- After clicking the opportunities link, the applicant will reach the next page he/she needs to click on the Current Vacancies.
- Now after the previous step, the applicant will reach the page where there are different vacancies given. The applicant needs to search for the National Housing Bank Various Post 2022 and click that.
- Now the applicant will reach the next page where he/she needs to click on the Apply Online option.
- Then on the next page, the applicant needs to click on the New Registration option.
- After doing all aforesaid steps the applicant will finally reach the NHB Recruitment Registration 2022 page. Here the applicant needs to enter all the information like the name, mobile number etc.
- After this, the applicant will go to the next page. The applicant needs to enter and upload the photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- After the preview, the applicant will reach the next page where the applicant needs to upload the documents.
- Finally, the candidate will pay the application fee and submit the nhb.org.in Recruitment Application 2022
While filling out the National Housing Bank Recruitment Form, there is a step regarding the documents uploaded. We have mentioned the same documents here. Keep these documents scanned properly before uploading them on the application form:
- The photo and signature of the applicant will be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The size of the photo is between 20 to 50 Kb.
- The left thumb impression, signature and declaration should be done by the applicant on their own.
- The size of the signature as well as of the thumb will be 10 to 20 Kb.
- The size of the declaration will be 20 to 50 Kb.
- The signature should be on a white page with black ink.
- The declaration should be on a white page with black ink.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Check the Notification||NHB Various Post Notification|
|Click to do the Registration||NHB Various Post Registration Link|
|Visit for New Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date to apply for nhb.org.in Various Post Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for the various post is 18 November 2022.
Where can I apply for the nhb.org.in Various Post Recruitment 2022?
The applicant needs to visit the official website of the National Housing Bank to do the registration.
When will the nhb.org.in Various Post Recruitment 2022 examination will take place?
The examination can take place in December 2022/January 2023.