National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023: The National Housing Bank have recently released a notification for various posts. The eligible applicants who are willing to apply for the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023 can fill out the application at the official portal. The applicant can apply for the NHB Various Posts Recruitment 2023 till 18 October 2023. The candidate can pay the application fee online. The application fee differs in different categories, whose details are mentioned in the article.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023
The online registration for the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023 commenced on 28 September 2023. As of the official announcement, the total number of vacancies is 27. The vacancies are for posts like Chief Economist, Officers for Supervision, Senior Management Grade etc. As the applicant moves forward, he/she will encounter the details such as educational eligibility, age-related eligibility etc.
राष्ट्रीय आवास बैंक भर्ती 2023 Overview
|Name of the Authority||National Housing Bank|
|Article is About||National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Posts||General Manager Scale – VII, Deputy General Manager|
(CFO) Scale – VI, Assistant General Manager Scale-V (Economist), Deputy Manager, Scale – II (MIS & Economist), Assistant Manager Scale-I (Generalist & Rajbhasha), Chief
Economist (On Contract), Senior Project Finance Officer (on contract), Project Finance Officer (on contract) and Application Developers (On Contract)
|Last date to fill out the application form||18 October 2023|
|Mode of filling out the application form||Online|
|NHB Application Fee 2023||SC/ST/PwBD:- Rs. 175/- |
General/OBC/EWS etc:- Rs. 850/-
|Mode of paying the Application Fee||Online through Debit/ Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets etc.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination,|
|NHB Official Website||https://nhb.org.in/|
NHB Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Here, in this part, the details of the vacancies are presented in a table format. We have explained the vacancies based on the post, which is divided based on the categories. You should be aware of NHB Recruitment 2023 Vacancies before applying for the post:
nhb.org.in Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We are going to look at one of the essential parts of any recruitment and that is the eligibility criteria. The nhb.org.in Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria are based on the candidate’s educational background and age.
In this segment, we have discussed the educational requirements for the concerned post under NHB 2023 Recruitment. The educational requirements of every post are different from the other posts. So, as a result, we have divided the educational requirements post-wise. For detailed information, kindly check the detailed notification attached at the end of this page.
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Generalist||Bachelor’s degree with 60%|
(55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
Master’s degree with 55%
(50% for SC/ST/PwBD)
|Any relevant experience will be considered|
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Hindi||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with 60%|
(55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
Master’s Degree in Hindi with 55%
(50% for SC/ST/PwBD)
|Not required but preference should be given to a Government department/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Banks/ Academic Professional|
|Regional Manager (Scale-IV) Company Secretary||Bachelor’s degree, member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI),|
Chartered Accountant by CAI,
Cost and Management Accountant by ICAI,
|5 Years of Experience|
|Dy. General Manager (Scale-VI)||Chartered Accountant,|
FRM/PRM Certification and/or CFA
|12 Years of Experience Minimum|
|Chief Economist||Master’s in Economics as well as a specialization in monetary economics or specialization in Econometrics from a government-legalized Indian/Foreign University||15 Years of Minimum Experience|
|Post Graduate degree in|
Desirable: M.Phil., Ph.D
|10 Years of Experience|
|Post Graduate degree in Economics. Desirable: M.Phil., Ph.D||2 Years of Experience|
|Post Graduate degree in Statistics OR Post Graduate degree/|
diploma in Operation Research. Desirable: M.Phil., Ph.D
|2 Years of Experience|
|Officers with minimum working experience of 15 years in SCBs/|
Financial Institutions of which minimum 10 years of experience
in handling Credit/ Project Finance.
|Officers with minimum working experience of 10 years in SCBs/|
Financial Institutions of which minimum 5 years of experience in
handling Credit/ Project Finance.
|B.E. (CS/IT)/B.Tech. (CS/IT)/MCA/MTech (CS/IT)/B.Sc. (CS/|
|B.E. (CS/IT)/B.Tech. (CS/IT)/MCA/Mtech (CS/IT)/B.Sc. (CS/|
The age-related requirement contains the facts such as the minimum and maximum age, which is different for a different post. We have covered the different norms for age relaxation for each post and category. The authority will be calculating the age of the candidate as of 01/09/2023 for National Housing Bank Bharti 2023.
|SC and ST||5 Years|
How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023?
Now, here we will look at the important process of applying for National Housing Bank Various Post 2023. It is a long process but we have tried our best to cover all the details regarding the registration. A detailed analysis of how to apply is mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of the National Housing Bank which is nhb.org.in.
- On the homepage, there is a Menu link. The applicant needs to take the cursor at the menu link and click on the Opportunities option.
- After clicking the opportunities link, the applicant will reach the next page he/she needs to click on the Current Vacancies.
- Now after the previous step, the applicant will reach the page where there are different vacancies given. The applicant needs to search for the National Housing Bank Various Post 2023 and click that.
- Now the applicant will reach the next page where he/she needs to click on the Apply Online option.
- Then on the next page, the applicant needs to click on the New Registration option.
- After doing all aforesaid steps the applicant will finally reach the NHB Recruitment Registration 2023 page. Here the applicant must enter all the information like the name, mobile number etc.
- After this, the applicant will go to the next page. The applicant needs to enter and upload the photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- After the preview, the applicant will reach the next page where the applicant needs to upload the documents.
- Finally, the candidate will pay the application fee and submit the nhb.org.in Recruitment Application 2023
NHB Recruitment Documents Required
While filling out the National Housing Bank Recruitment Form, there is a step regarding the documents uploaded. We have mentioned the same documents here. Keep these documents scanned properly before uploading them on the application form:
- The photo and signature of the applicant will be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The size of the photo is between 20 to 50 Kb.
- The applicant should do the left thumb impression, signature and declaration on their own.
- The size of the signature as well as of the thumb will be 10 to 20 Kb.
- The size of the declaration will be 20 to 50 Kb.
- The signature should be on a white page with black ink.
- The declaration should be on a white page with black ink.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Check the Notification||NHB Various Post Notification|
|Click to do the Registration||NHB Various Post Registration Link|
|Visit for New Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date to apply for nhb.org.in Various Post Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the various post is 18 October 2023.
Where can I apply for the nhb.org.in Various Post Recruitment 2023?
The applicant needs to visit the official website of the National Housing Bank to do the registration.
When will the nhb.org.in Various Post Recruitment 2023 examination will take place?
The examination can take place in December 2023/January 2024.