Mumbai Dockyard issued the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023 notification for 281 Apprentice Posts. The application has been opened for rigger male/female candidates. Notification for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023 has been released on 3rd June 2023. Candidates will be able to fill out the recruitment form till 25th July 2023 at 23:50 IST. After this, no application will be accepted from any candidate. The forms are completely free of cost. To fill out the form the candidates are required to visit the official portal of the Naval Dockyard Mumbai online at indiannavy.nic.in.
Officials have released another portal for the submission of the online application the link of which will be provided to the readers at the end of this page. We suggest the candidates to read the entire article and get to know about the Naval Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, steps to apply online and important guidelines.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023
Naval Defence personnel have released the notification for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023 of apprentice posts. These posts are available for the recruitment of Fitter, Manson, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Sheet Metal Maker, Pipe Fitter, Rigger etc. Interested candidates are required to visit the official website and register for the above-mentioned posts. For the vacancies candidates can refer to the pdf file mentioned in the article. Refer to the article further to know about all the possible information with respect to these 281 apprentice posts.
indiannavy.nic.in. Mumbai Application Form 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
|No. of Posts
|Date of Release of Recruitment Form
|3rd June 2023
|Date of Closing of Recruitment Form
|25th July 2023
|Mode to Submit the Application
|Medium of Examination
Naval Apprentice 281 Posts Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to read the Naval Apprentice 281 Posts Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria to make sure that they are eligible for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023. To know about the eligibility criteria decided by the officials for the apprentice posts, we advise the candidates to read the standards mentioned below.
|Minimum Age – 14 years
Maximum Age – 21 years
Candidates must be born between 21 November 2002- 2009
|10th pass with a minimum of 50% along with the ITI exam passing certificate with a minimum of 65% in addition to the ITI / trade test passing certificate.
Height – 150 cm
Weight – 45 Kg
Chest Expansion – 5 cm
Eyes Sight -6/6 to 6/9
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Documents Required
While filling out the form, the candidates are required to upload the documents online. These documents will be required to be uploaded in the PDF Format only. Here we have mentioned the list of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Documents Required.
- Passport-size photography in the light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size up to 200 Kb) in JPEG/JPG format.
- 10th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- 8th mark sheet if applicable
- ITI mark sheet (Candidates who have registered for Apprenticeship and whose results are
- Community Reserved Certificate, Certificate of Physical Disability
- Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen Certificate
- Government authorised certificate
- Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees certificate
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Steps to Apply Online
To fill out the application form the candidates are requested to carefully read the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Steps to Apply Online.
- Visit https://apprenticedas.recttindia.in/ to fill out the form for recruitment online.
- Enter the details to login into the website if you have already registered.
- If the candidate has not registered, then click on the “Click Here to Register Online” Link and fill in the details like name, date of birth, valid email address and mobile number to register.
- Now using the Login ID and Password, log into the account to fill out the application form.
- Candidates must meet all necessary eligibility requirements (educational requirements, age restrictions, etc.) for the position for which they are seeking in the application form.
- Enter all the details asked by the officials and scan all the documents pertaining to the hiring of naval dockyard apprentices, including photos, signatures, and IDs.
- It is important to carefully check and preview each column before submitting the application form.
- Submit the application form. No fees for the submission are required on this site.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023 form.
Naval Mumbai Recruitment 2023: Important Guidelines
- It is suggested to the candidates not to send the hard copy of the application to the officials. Once the application form is submitted online the candidate will be considered registered for the examination.
- Candidates are required to provide valid information, if the candidate is found providing false information, then the candidature will get cancelled. A Valid and working email and contact number will be required to get all the updates regarding the exam and recruitment.
- In the written examination, candidates will get the OMR sheer where they are supposed to mark the correct answer. Officials will not deduct the marks for the wrong answer.
- Candidate’s candidature might get their candidature cancelled due to the following reasons:
- Incomplete Application Form
- Over Aged
- False Information
- Double application form
- Application form without clear photograph or photograph with caps, goggles or unidentified photo.
- If the candidate faces any issues while applying for the apprentice posts then they can contact the officials through
- E-mail: apprenticedas @gmail.com
- Helpdesk Number -033-24140047
|To Apply Online
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023
|To Check More Information
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2023
|To Read More
|Bihar News Homepage
What is the last date for the recruitment of the Naval Apprentice Posts?
Candidates can apply for the Naval Apprentice Posts till 25th July 2023.
What is the process for applying for the 281 Apprentice Posts?
To Apply for 281 Apprentice posts, the candidates are required to visit the official website. A detailed process is mentioned in the article.
How many vacancies have been released for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023?
In total 281 vacancies have been released for Naval Mumbai Dockyard 2023. A detailed description is mentioned in the article.