Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited the application for the Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice recruitment. The application procedure is still going on. All the interested candidates can apply for the post. The Trade Apprentice recruitment is conducted for a total of 338 vacancies. You are required to submit the application form on 11th July 2022. If any candidate fails to submit the form before the last date, then the authority will not entertain such a form. There is no further information about the examination date.
According to the official notification and other sources, the exam will be conducted in August 2022 (tentatively). Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official portal. The portal will consist of all your queries related to the Naval Dockyard recruitment exam and other related details.
Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
All the ITI qualified/ Fresher (Rigger) Male and female candidates can apply for the various post conducted by the organization. There are many aspirants who are willing to sit for the Indian Navy recruitment process. This is the opportunity for all the candidates, so start applying for the post. The applicants have to go through the official notification and check out the instruction mentioned in it. There are some requirements for all the candidates. If you are qualified to apply for the post then you must read the article till the end.
Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice 2022 – Details
|Article type||Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Article category||Application form|
|Name of the organization||Naval Dock|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|Number of posts||338 vacancies|
|Last date for submitting the application form||11th July 2022|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Exam date||August 2022 tentatively|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Pay scale||As per the job role|
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Eligibility 2022
The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria set by the organization. If any candidate matches the requirement then they will be able to apply for the indiannavy.nic.in apprentice recruitment. If you are not suitable for the post and still you submit the form, then your application will simply get rejected. Make sure that you are filling out the genuine details in the application form. If the authority finds out any incorrect information in the form during or after the recruitment process then you will face the consequences. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008
- The candidate must match the minimum physical standard i.e.
- The height should be 150 cm
- The weight should not be less than 45 Kg
- Chest expansion not less than 5cm
- The eyesight of the candidate must be 6/6 to 6/9
- External and internal organs should be normal
- The candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing the apprenticeship are eligible to apply for the same.
- The candidates must have qualified class 10th with 50% marks in the final from the recognized board.
- The applicant must have cleared the ITI/Trade test from the institute recognized by the NCVT with at least a 65% mark.
- All the freshers who are applying for the Riggers must have qualified only 8th/10th class without the ITI test.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Selection Process 2022
Till now everyone has come to know that the authority is conducting the नेवल डॉकयार्ड मुंबई recruitment process for apprentice recruitment. The selection of the candidate for Mumbai Naval Dockyard apprentice will be done in a few rounds. The organization will be shortlisting the application on the basis of their eligibility criteria and education qualification. The eligible candidates will first sit for the written examination. The candidates who qualify for the written exam will be shortlisted for the next round i.e. physical measurement test.
Applicant’s measurements will be taken and those who pass this round will go for the next round. Next, the candidate will select the candidates for ITI/Trade test. Then the applicants who qualify for the test will get an invitation for an interview round. On the day of the interview round the applicants are required to carry their documents for verification. After the verification of the documents is completed then the candidates will go for a medical test.
indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice Exam Scheme 2022
There is no information about the written examination till now. All the candidates have to wait for the next official notification. All the job seekers will be informed about the exam date on the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. indiannavy.nic.in.
- The exam will be objective type, there will be 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- The medium of the examination will be English and Hindi.
- The question will be asked about general knowledge, general science and mathematics.
Steps to Apply for Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The further नेवल डॉकयार्ड मुंबई recruitment process for the post mentioned above will be conducted soon. After the application procedure is completed then you will be taken for the further procedure. Follow the steps to know more.
- The candidate willing to apply for the post are first required to login into the dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in.
- Secondly, after visiting the requested site then under the Candidates Registration click on the Click Here for Online Registration option.
- Thirdly, you have to get yourself registered by filling in the asked details like- Name, address, Email id, mobile number etc.
- After you have entered all the requested details then tap on the Register option.
- Then you have to log in by entering the login id and password.
- Once you have a login then the application form will appear before you, so start filling out the details on the form.
- Next, after you have filled in the details then start uploading the required documents with the application form.
- After uploading the documents then preview your application form and then click on the submit option.
The candidates have to upload some documents with the application form. The documents that you will be uploading should be scanned. Below is the full list of all the documents.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate in the light grey background (Size – up to 200 Kb)
- 10th mark sheet as a proof of date of birth
- Class 8th Mark sheet (where applicable)
- ITI mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of physical disability
- Certificate of Son/ Daughter of Armed Forces Personnel/ ex-Servicemen (If applicable)
- Any government-authorized certificate like – Aadhar card, Pan card, Voter id, Driving license etc) (Size – 200 Kb)
Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Salary 2022
The candidates who will get shortlisted for the post they will be paid for their job role, here we have mentioned the Naval Dockyard Mumbai apprentice 2022 salary for the same.
|During the first year of training||Rs 7000/- Per month for ITI passed & Rs 6000/- for|
|During the second year of training||With a 10% increase|