Navodaya Class 9 Admission: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited applicants to apply for the vacant seats in class 9th admissions 2022-23. The application process has been started on 2nd September and the Navodaya Class 9 Admission last date to apply is 15th October 2022. The application process will be commenced in an online mode. The examination is scheduled to be held on 11th Feb 2023. Candidates can visit the official website to apply online or the direct application link is given below. Scroll down to read further details about the Navodaya Class 9th admission process.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the nearest school in their respective states. The admission process consists of a written test which is conducted on a district level. The exams are conducted every year and the results are declared based on merit and reservation criteria per school. We have discussed the application process and eligibility criteria below. Also, read the selection process of Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Navodaya Class 9 Admission
The official notification regarding the Navodaya Class 9 Admission was out on 2nd September 2022 on their official website. The Navodaya Class 9 Admission registration process has also started. An offline entrance test is conducted on the district level which consists of objective-type questions and consists a total time of two and half hours. The 8th-pass class students are eligible to apply for this test. Other details are highlighted below in the tabular form for your ready reference.
|Admission||Navodaya Class 9 Admission|
|School name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|School type||Centrally sponsored, under the ministry of education, Govt. of India|
|Official body||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Exam duration||two and half hours|
|Exam language||Hindi/English/state language|
|Selection basis||Merit basis|
|Eligibility||Studying in 8th standard or 8th class passed at the time of admission|
|Age limit||12-14 years|
Navodaya Class 9 Admission: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the admission process are tabled below.
|Notification Out on||2nd September 2022|
|Registration begins on||2nd September 2022|
|Last date to apply||15th October 2022|
|Examination date||11th Feb 2023|
|Result||To be notified|
Navodaya Class 9 Admission Process at navodaya.gov.in
The Novadaya Vidyalaya is a residential school which comes under the education ministry of Govt. of India. The admissions are conducted for 6th and 9th class levels every year. The eligibility criteria and the selection process for admission to navodaya are discussed below.
Applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Navodaya Class 9 admissions.
- The applicants should be studying in class 8th of any govt or private recognized school.
- Applicants must have passed class 8th with at least the minimum passing marks at the time of admission.
- The required age limit is 12- 14 years.
- Applicants must have been born on or after 01-May-2008 and before 30-April-2010 to apply for the admission process.
- Candidates applying for the school of a particular state should be a permanent resident of that state and should possess the state domicile also.
How to apply for Jawahar Navodaya 9th class admission?
Follow the below-written procedure to fill out the admission form for the Navodaya 9th class.
- Go to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya which is navodaya.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will see a link flashing “Click here to submit the online application for class 9th lateral entry”, click on that.
- You will be redirected to a registration page.
- Click on the “Click Here For Registration”.
- Select the state and district and submit.
- Fill in all the asked details like personal details, educational qualifications and communication details.
- You will get the username and password on the registered mobile number or email address.
- Log in using the details and complete the application form.
- Upload all the required documents like passport size photographs, Aadhar card and signature.
- Lastly, submit the application form and save a copy for future use.
Navodaya Class 9 Admission: Selection Process
The selection process for Navoday 9th class lateral entry admission includes a written test which is conducted in an offline mode. The test consists of 100 objective type questions with a maximum mark of 100. A total of 4 subjects will be asked which are Maths, Hindi, English and Science. A total of two and a half hours will be given. The selection will be on a merit basis and there are some seats reserved for categories as per Govt. norms. The selected students then have to report to the respective school on the given timeline.
|Official web page of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti||https://navodaya.gov.in/|
|Application link for Navodaya 9th class admission 2023-24||Click here|
|For more news and updates||Click here|
When is the last date to apply for navodaya 9th admission process?
The last date to apply for navodaya 9th class admissions is 15th October 2022.
When is the examination date of navodaya’s 9th lateral entry admission?
The examination date is on 11th Feb 2023 for navodaya 9th lateral entry admission.
How can I apply for Navoday Vidyalaya admissions?
To apply for navodaya Vidyalaya admissions, visit the official website of navodaya Vidyalaya samiti.