The Indian Navy has started receiving the Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023 Form. The Male and Female graduate candidates can apply for 35 Information Technology (IT) Executive Officer posts. The online application form is available in the Indian Navy portal. Applicants fulfilling the recruitment criteria can continue to apply by the 20th of August. Applicants are requested to submit the online application within the specified date.
The details entered in the application form should be accurate. If any of the entered details are found incorrect, then the candidature of the applicant will be rejected. Applicants can download the Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer 2023 Official Notification for valid information.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023
The officials will select the eligible candidates through educational merit, SSB, and medical examination. Candidates qualifying in all the selection stages will be sent to the January 2024 Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. After the orientation course, the 2-year probation course will be successfully concluded. The selected candidates will be inducted into the Sub-Lieutenant post for the 10 years of the Short Service Commission.
इंडियन नेवी एसएससी आईटी एग्जीक्यूटिव भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer|
|Concerned Authority||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||SSC in Information Technology (Executive Branch)|
|Total Vacant seat||35|
|Commission Tenure||Short Service Commission (SSC): 10 years|
Extendable for 4 years
|Probation Period||Two years|
|Commencement of Application||4th of August|
|Deadline of Application||20th of August|
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2023
- Posts and Ranks in the Indian Army
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
It is compulsory for the candidates to meet the qualifications set by the officials. The points given below will explain the Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer 2023 Qualification required in recruitment.
- Applicants must be an inhabitant of the Indian State
- The applicant’s birth date should fluctuate between the 2nd of January 1999 to 1st of January 2004.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be physically and mentally fit.
- The educational qualification of the candidate should be as follows:
- Must have obtained a 60% score in English in 10th and 12th Standard
- Passed the Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Systems/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Cyber Security /Information Technology/ System Administration and Networking/ Artificial Intelligence Computer Systems and Networking/ Data Analytics. OR
- MCA with B.Sc or BCA in Information Technology or Computer Science
Aspirants applying for the Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer 2023 Application Form will be required to upload the listed documents. The scanned copy of the documents should be in jpg or pdf format with a precise file size.
- Recent Photograph in JPG or TIFF Format
- Signature with a black ballpoint pen on a white sheet
- Educational Marksheets
- NCC Certificate
- 10th or 12th Certificate for age proof
Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The online application form is available on the official website. Candidates are required to submit the details as asked in the recruitment form. The procedure which applicants need to follow is explained below.
- Open the Indian Navy website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The Current Events on the home page will provide the joinindiannavy.gov.in SSC IT Executive Officer 2023 Application Link.
- Now, go to the Apply Online section.
- Here, select the name of the state and the details asked afterward.
- After providing the basic details officials will assign you login credentials.
- Input the same credentials in the login page to access the Navy recruitment form.
- Fill up the details asked in the form.
- Upload the documents in accurate file size.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Last but not least, print the recruitment form for future reference.
joinindiannavy.gov.in SSC IT Executive Officer 2023 Selection Method
The candidate’s selection will be made in four stages. In order to get selected, candidates will be required to qualify for all the stages given below.
- Shortlisting of candidates by releasing merit lists based on educational marks.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Here||Indian Navy SSC IT Executive Application Link|
|Look For More Knowledge||Indian Navy SSC IT Executive Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the end date for the application submission?
The last date for online application submission is the 20th of August.
What is the probation period duration?
The duration of the probation period is two years.
What is the application fee for the recruitment form?
There is no application fee for the recruitment form.