Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023: The application for the post of Tradesman Mate has been released by the Indian Navy. This application will be for 362 vacancies in the Navy Tradesman Mate post. The eligible applicants can apply, once the application form is made available for the Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023.
Before applying for the aforementioned post the applicants must know some key details associated with it. In this article, we will try to talk about all those key details of this post. So the applicants please read our article in its entirety.
Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023
The application form for the Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment is released on the official website of the authority. The recruitment for this post will happen on the basis of the written examination.
Before starting a detailed discussion about the whole recruitment process. Let us briefly look at all the things that are a vital part of it.
The following table provides a summary of the whole recruitment process. It contains all the information that is associated with the process.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command|
|Name of the Post||Indian Navy Tradesman Mate|
|Number of Vacancies||362|
|Application Date||26 August to 25 September 2023|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Number of Vacancies for Different Categories
- Unreserved (UR)- 139
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 91
- Schedule Castes- 50
- Schedule Tribes- 25
- Economically Weaker Section (EWC)- 33
Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The main eligibility criterion for the Indian Navy Tradesman post is that the applicant should be a citizen of India. The other eligibility criteria for the post are stated below:
- The age of the applicant should lie from 18 to 25 years, although a certain age relaxation is applicable for a few categories.
- The applicant must have a matriculation certificate issued by a certified board (CBSE, ISCE, etc).
- The applicant should also have an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate from a certified ITI institute in a trade that is relevant to the post.
If the applicant fits all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria then they can fill out the application form for the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate post. The age relaxation with respect to the categories is mentioned below:
- Schedule Casts/ Schedule Tribes (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)- 10 years for Unreserved, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC and ST
- Former/ Ex-Servicemen- Military Service Period+ 3 years
- Government Employees/ Servants- 40 years according to the rules of Central Govt. ( 5 years more relaxation specifically for SC/ST applicants)
Procedure to Fill the Application Form
The applicants who fit the eligibility criteria (including age relaxation) can fill in the application form on the official website of the authority.
We shall discuss the application form-filling procedure in a detailed manner now. Below is the step-by-step process to fill out the application form.
- Open the official website i.e. http://andaman.gov.in
- In the recruitment section search for the link that is relevant to the post.
- Click on the link and carefully fill in all the details in the given spaces.
- Click the pictures of all the documents required for the application and submit them.
- Finally, submit the application form.
There are some things that applicants should keep in mind while filling out the form. Below we have mentioned those things:
- Applicants should carefully put their mobile number and email address. It is advised to enter the mobile number and email address that applicants are currently using. Because all the exam-related notifications will be delivered there only. And once entered both cannot be changed
- As the applicants should already know. The photograph they upload should be between 20 to 50 kb and they should not have worn anything that covers their faces. Only a passport-size color photo with nothing in the background is acceptable for the application form.
- The signature that applicants upload should be done on white paper with a black pen. The size of the file should lie from 10 to 20 kb.
- Other than this, all the documents that applicants upload should be of size 50-200 KB.
- The documents include the 10th Mark sheet, birth certificate, caste certificate for the applicants seeking age relaxation, etc.
Tradesman Mate Examination 2023 Pattern
The recruitment for the post is done by an objective-type questions exam. The examination centre for this exam is irrevocably allotted to the applicants, on the admit card. The examination is of 100 marks and is divided into four distinct subjects.
The following table shows the division of marks according to different subjects:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|Numerical/ Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|General English and Comprehension||25|
This way the exam is 100 marks with objective questions from the above-mentioned subjects.
The selection of applicants is done on the basis of merit. After which they are called for the document verification before the final selection. If two applicants coincidentally score the same marks then their selection on merit occurs on the basis of:
- Date of birth i.e. the older applicant gets the preference in the merit list and if the tie still continues then;
- The applicant whose name appears before in alphabetical order is given the preference.
Will there be an interview for the Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023?
As far as we know there is no interview for the post after the written examination after the written exam and document verification. We will notify you if there is any change in the recruitment process by the authority.
What documents are required for the verification process of the recruitment?
All the relevant documents such as Date of birth proof, address proof, and category proof (if applicable) are verified. The authority will notify the applicants before the document verification process.
We wish good luck to all the applicants who are applying for the Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment. We hope our article was informative for all the applicants. Thank you for reading our article.