A Mini Ratna Company, Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has started online registration for the NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023. Graduate and diploma-passed students can apply for the NCl 700 Apprentice Trainee Seats. The NCL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Online Registration is active on the NCL website. They can continue to apply for the NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023 till the 3rd of August. This dedicated article will provide more such information to assist the students in the proceedings.
NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023
The NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023 selection will be merit-based. Here, selected candidates will be trained for one year as the apprentice in the specialised field accordingly. They will also be provided with a stipend based on their qualification. The graduate candidates will receive Rs 9000 as the stipend whereas diploma holders will be given Rs 8000 respectively. The NCL Graduate Diploma 2023 Apprentice Slots will be divided into the region of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment
|NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices
|Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
|Name of the Recruitment
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)
Uttar Pradesh (UP)
|Mode of Application
NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Total Slots
The table presented below shows the NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Seats Allotment. Applicants can refer to the official notification for region-wise seat segregation based on the reserved and unreserved communities. The total number of 700 seats is divided by educational qualification.
|Apprentice Trainees Position
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
|Bachelor of Electronics and Telecommunication
|Bachelor of Pharmacy
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
|Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
|Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
|Bachelor of Mining Engineering
|Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering
|Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|Diploma in Mining Engineering
NCL Graduate Diploma 2023 Apprentice Qualification
Applicants interested in apprentice recruitment must check the NCL Graduate Diploma 2023 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria. Candidates fulfilling the listed requirements will be selected for the trainee post.
- Indian residents are eligible to apply for the respective post.
- Bachelor and Diploma Holders in the respective trainee positions from the affiliated state institutes.
- Applicants can refer to the seat allotment section of the article for the educational degree required in their respective fields.
- Applicant’s birth dates should be between 1st July 1997 to 2005 or they must have reached the age of 18 and below 26 years. The cut-off date to decide the age is 30th June 2023.
- The 5-year age relaxation is given to the SC/ST candidates and the 3-year for the OBC candidates.
- Persons with Disability (PwD) applicants will be given a 10 years upper age limit concession.
List of Required Certificates
Candidates thinking to apply for the NCL Graduate/Diploma Apprentices 2023 Recruitment must be prepared with a scanned copy of the listed documents. They should be in jpg or jpeg format in the appropriate file size. The documents listed are given below.
- Matriculation Certificates. (1 MB)
- Diploma Mark Sheets (1 MB)
- Graduation Marks sheets (1 MB)
- Recent Coloured Passport Size Image (50 KB)
- Signature with black ballpoint pen on white sheet (50 KB)
NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Application Form is available on the NCL website. Applicants must check their eligibility and then proceed to the online registration process. The procedure is explained step by step in the following lines.
- Visit the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) website by navigating the https://www.nclcil.in link.
- Hit the CARRER button placed in the MENU option on the official webpage.
- Here, press the Apprenticeship Training button which will redirect you to the notification page.
- Now, press the NCL Graduate/Diploma Apprentices 2023 Recruitment Notification Link available at the top of the page.
- Press the Apply Online button.
- Applicants who have not registered before can register themselves with an accurate email id, contact number, and the applied post.
- The candidate will receive an assigned registration number.
- Now, login to the application portal by inserting the Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the educational, personal details and upload the scanned copy of the listed documents in the precise file size.
- Please review the information before submitting the form.
- Print the application form copy for the document verification process.
NCL Graduate/Diploma Apprentices 2023 Selection Method
The NCL Graduate/Diploma Apprentices 2023 Recruitment Process starts with shortlisting of eligible candidates. The marks scored in the educational qualification will be analysed by the officials. The candidates with higher percentages will be listed for the next stage. The officials will conduct the document verification of the shortlisted candidates. Here, they will verify all the documents based on the information inserted in the application form. Candidates with inaccurate information will not be selected for the trainee seat. The selected candidate’s name will be printed on the NCL Apprentices 2023 Merit List by the officials.
NCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|List of Events
|Notification Release Date
|10th of July
|Commencement of Online Application
|20th of July
|Deadline of Application
|3rd of August
|Merit List Release
|10th of August
|Start Date of Training
|21st of August
|NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Application Link
|Check For More Details
|NCL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Notification
|Follow For Updates
|Bihar News Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the application fee for the recruitment form?
The NCL recruitment form is nil. Eligible candidates are only required to fill out an online application and submit it within the specified date.
Are we permitted to submit the application form offline?
No, the application form will only be accepted from online channels.
What is the NCL Apprentice Training Duration?
One year is the apprentice training duration.