NEET MDS 2023: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master in Dental Surgery has opened the registration operation for eligible candidates. This registration procedure will last until the 30th of January ’23. The National Board of Examination in Medical Science is the authority which conducts the नीट एमडीएस 2023 entrance exam. By qualifying for this entrance exam, candidates can enrol in the MDS course of their choice for the academic session 2023–2024. The entire registration procedure will occur through the means of online modality only. We have taken the initiative to demonstrate this NEET MDS 2023 application process in our article for your amenity.
NEET MDS 2023
NEET MDS 2023 is the compulsory national entrance exam for those seeking admission in MDS courses in Government as well as private Institutions of the country. The NBE authorities will also provide a small time window for editing the application forms. After this facility window expires, the exam authorities will scrutinize the final submitted applications. The application forms can be corrected within the time span between 2nd & 5th February 2023. The exam will take place on 1st March ’23. Check further details on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2023 Registration with the help of this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
NEET MDS Examination 2023: Highlights
|Article Type||Registration Process|
|Exam Title||NEET MDS 2023|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination in Medical Science|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to various MDS courses:|
50% quota seats of all states, all Indian Pvt. Dental Colleges, Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps, Armed Forced Medical Services Institutes
|Mode of Application process||Online|
|Registration window||9th to 30th January ’23|
|Date of Examination||1st March ’23|
|Date of Result Announcement||31st March ’23|
नीट एमडीएस 2023: Important Dates
|Application Registration timeline||9/01/23 to 30/01/23|
|Edit window (for certain particulars)||2/02/23 to 5/02/23|
|Edit window (for faulty images)||10/02/23 to 13/02/23|
|Admit Card Publication||22/02/23|
|Result Declaration date||31/03/23|
|Deadline for completion of the rotatory internship||31/03/23|
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has predefined the NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria 2023 for applicants. It is mandatory to fit these criteria or the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled even if they qualify the exam. The eligibility criteria essentials are:
- Candidate must have obtained their BDS degree from a DCI affiliated Institution.
- Candidates must have finished their Rotatory Internship within the time stamp of 31st March ’23. In case, the applicant fails to finish their internship by 31st March, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must be registered with DCI: Dental Council of India.
- NEET PG 2023 Registration
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- NIRF India Rankings 2023
- Google Play Redeem Code Free 2023
The list of documents which are mandatory to be uploaded alongside your NBE NEET MDS Application Form 2023:
|Document to be uploaded||Specification & Instructions|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||1. Not more than 3 months old.|
2. Must be coloured against a white background.
3. Candidates should not be wearing cap, spectacles or any accessory.
4. Max. size: 80 kb
5. Format: JPEG/JPG
|Real-Time Photograph||1. Must be taken through a web camera from the device used for form filling.|
2. Candidate must be clothed formally and should sit/stand against a white background.
3. The image should capture all the facial features of the candidate along with the neck and shoulders.
4. The candidate must maintain a neutral facial cue during photography.
5. Once the candidate is in the frame according to the given specification, click on the Capture Photo button.
|Signature||1. Create a box using dark blue/ black ink on a white sheet of proportions 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
2. Carefully draft your signature inside the box.
3. Scan or take a professional digital picture of the signature.
4. Crop the image using the box as the guiding lines.
5. Size: Upto 80 kb
6. Format: JPEG/JPG
|Thumb impression||1. Create a similar box as you did for the signature in the proportions 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm.|
2. Carefully place your thumb imprint inside the box using a blue or black ink pad.
3. The imprint should not be untidy or smudgy, so ensure your fingers are clean before you place your thumb inside the box.
4. Format: JPEG/JPG and Size: Upto 80 kb
Apply Online For NEET MDS 2023 Registration
The NEET MDS 2023 Registration forms are available on the official portal now. Before filling out the application forms candidates have to register themselves on the website using their contact details. The stepwise schematics are provided below:
- Start by visiting the official portal of the National Boards of Exam by typing the URL ‘https://nbe.edu.in/’
- Now, click on the NEET-MDS tab and you shall be redirected to a brand new page.
- Click on the Application link for the year 2023 and you will reach the registration page for the NBEMS NEET MDS entrance.
- Now, click on the New Registration tab and proceed to provide down all the required authentication and contact details.
- After your registration is done, you will be assigned a username and a password which you will need to login.
- Now, click on the Applicant Login tab by revisiting the NEET MDS page.
- After successful login into the portal, go ahead and start filling out your NEET MDS 2023 Application Form.
- After filling the candidate details, you have to upload your passport-size picture, scan of signature, and thumb impression along with other essential documents.
- Select the city where you wish to appear for the exam.
- Pay the online fee and save the fee receipt which will contain the transaction id of your payment.
- After completing all these formalities, recheck the information you have provided and hit the Submit Application button.
- Print your filled application form because you never know when it may come in handy during the application process.
The NBE NEET 2023 MDS Application Fee is distinct for different categories. Through online payment gateway only. The payment can be made through a credit card or debit card of any Indian Bank. To avoid confusion amongst the aspirants, we are sharing the category-wise fee guidelines in the table below:
|Candidate category||Application fee|
Other Backward Classes
Economically Weaker Section
Application Correction Window
A correction window will be provided to the candidates between 2nd & 5th February ’23 in case they have made a mistake in NEET MDS 2023 Application Form. except – Name of the candidate, Candidate’s Nationality, Email address, mobile no & Test Center City. Further, the NEET authorities will also provide a chance for registered students to rectify any image-related mistakes. The time window for rectifying the photograph, signature and thumb imprint scan is between 10th and 13th February ’23 through online mode.
nbe.edu.in NEET MDS 2023 Examination
The mode of NEET MDS Exam 2023 is online by the means of a computer. The questions will be Multiple Choice type with 4 options each and there will be a total of 240 questions in the test. These 240 questions have to be answered in the time span of 3 hours. If the candidate gets their answer correct they will gain 4 points on their total score while they will lose 1 mark for every wrong choice they make. It’s wiser not to attempt an answer you are unsure of because you will not lose any marks on an unattempted question.
NEET MDS 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||NEET MDS Application Direct Link|
|Check for More||NEET MDS Official Notification 2023|
|Follow for More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the NEET MDS 2023 exam take place?
The NEET MDS 2023 exam will take place on 1st March 2023. The exam will be three hours long and there will be a total of 240 MCQs of mark value of 4 points each.
What is the nationality criteria for NEET MDS 2023?
Indians as well as NRI candidates can apply for the NEET MDS 2023 exam. In addition to this Overseas Citizens of India (Foreign Nationals/ Non- Foreign Nationals)
Will AIIMS New Delhi taking admissions through NEET MDS 2023-2024?
No, AIIMS New Delhi will not be taking admissions through NEET MDS 2023-2024 session this year.