NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee MCC started the application process for round one of the Counselling procedure for NEET PG 2022 on 15th September 2022. Those who are seeking admissions in MS or MD or Postgraduate Medical Diplomas in top-rated government, private, and deemed universities in India will have to appear for the NEET exam. Who is that, they will have to register for the Counselling, and then they shall be allocated a seat in an institute of their preference.
The Counselling is entirely conducted on the basis of rank and the score on the NEET exam. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Medical candidates willing to pursue postgraduate studies was conducted recently. Now, the NEET PG Result has also been announced. However, Counselling is expected to begin very soon. Check the following article to get all the updates and information regarding the NEET PG Counselling schedule, registration process steps, and choice filling for institutions.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test was conducted on 21 May 2022. It was held in an online mode like a computer-based test. There were MCQ-type questions and three hours and 30 minutes were allocated to the students to complete the exam. The result for the same was declared on 1 June 2022. The scores and the ranks of the students were published in their respective online accounts for the NEET-PG 2022 registration. Ever since the result was released, the applicants have been eagerly waiting for the commencement of the seat allotment procedure and the release of the Counselling schedule for admissions in Medical universities, both government and private. The Medical Counselling Committee will be conducting the Counselling procedure for the post-graduate level on the basis of the NEET PG result. NEET PG Medical Counselling Schedule 2022 is available and the registrations have also commence.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling: Highlights
|Name of the Counselling||NEET PG Medical Counselling|
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET|
|Courses||MD, MS, and Post Graduate Medical Diploma Courses|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Test Mode|
|Purpose of Counselling||Admissions of Candidates who appeared for NEET PG|
|Number of Counselling Rounds||3: Round 1, Round 2, and Mop-Up Round|
|Counselling Registration Mode||Online|
|Counselling Registration Status||Closed|
NEET PG Medical Counselling Schedule 2022
The exact date for the commencement of registration for the NEET-PG 2022 Medical Counselling has been announced. The whole schedule will be soon released. The Counselling will proceed in the following manner and the dates will be notified when they’re available. Keep checking the space for all the latest updates pertaining to the Counselling schedule of NEET PG 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (official)|
|Main Counselling Registration & fee payment||15th to 23rd September 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||20th to 25th September 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates by the respective institutes||23rd to 24th September 2022|
|Process of Seat Allotment||26th to 27th September 2022|
|Result Declaration||28th September 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College||29th September to 4th October 2022|
|Registration/Payment||10th to 14th October 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||11th to 14th October|
|Verification of internal candidates by the respective institutes||14th to 16th October 2022|
|Process of Seat Allotment||17th to 18th October 2022|
|Result Declaration||19th October 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College||20th to 26th October 2022|
|Registration/Payment||31st October to 4th November 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||1st to 5th November 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates by the respective institutes||4th to 6th November 2022|
|Process of Seat Allotment||7th to 8th November 2022|
|Result Declaration||9th November 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College||10th to 14th November 2022|
NEET PG Medical Counselling 2022 Registration
The candidates who are willing to apply for the counselling procedure for PG Medical Counselling, observe the subsequent method:
- Open the official portal of the Medical Counselling Committee MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the PG Medical Counselling button.
- The Medical Counselling Committee online NEET-PG Medical Counselling portal will open up.
- On the homepage of the website, tap on Counselling Registration 2022.
- A form will open up requiring the details of the NEET-PG 2022 result announced on 1 June 2022.
- Enter the required information and fill out the registration form.
- Upload the documents as needed in the form.
- Pay the application fee, if compulsory.
- Finally, press the submit button.
- The application form will be sent for Counselling registration and the eligible candidates will be registered for NEET-PG Counselling 2022.
- Print a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
NEET PG Choice Locking of Colleges
The choice filling in the second phase of the registration for MCC NEET Postgraduate Counselling 2022. The students will require to enter their choice of subject as well as the institution for pursuing further studies. To do so, follow the ensuing steps at the time of the NEET Counselling 2022 PG Choice Filling procedure:
- Log in on the account of MCC NEET PG 2022 Counselling.
- The second phase of registration would be active.
- In the form, enter the registration number and password.
- The choice filling form will open up.
- Choose a course that the candidate is willing to pursue in the future and is seeking admission in.
- In the choice filling tab, the colleges will be listed offering the course.
- Lock the choices for the colleges as per the selected course.
- Submit the locked choices and print the data for convenience in the future.
NEET PG Counselling: Important Links
|NEET PG MCC 2022 Portal||Click Here|
|Apply Online||NEET PG Medical Counselling Direct Registration Link|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|