NEET PG Exam Postponed or Not: As you guys know that the authorities are all set to conduct one of the biggest postgraduation exams in India for medical courses i.e., NEET PG for the academic year 2022 on 21st May 2022. But the plea has been filed through Ashutosh Dubey and Abhishek Chauhan who are advocates. The advocates have filed the plea on behalf of the doctors who are doing internships in hospitals all over India. The Supreme Court considered the NEET PG Exam Postponed please and has conducted an urgent hearing on 13th May 2022. Through the article, you will get the latest updates on the NEET PG Exam Postponed hearing so do read the article till the end.
Latest: The Supreme Court has rejected the plea of the doctor saying that it will affect the patient care and the students who have already registered themselves for the exam.
NEET PG Exam Postponed or Not
The doctors have asked the SC to postpone the date of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate. They want to postpone the exam by at least 6 to 8 weeks. Justice Chandrachud has said regarding the plea that the how can they postpone the exam at such a short notice but they will hear the plea and then will declare the final decision. Right now, the hearing is still in progress so it is hard to tell whether the exam will get NEET PG 2022 Exam Postponed or not. Apart from the doctors, the Indian Medical Association have also asked the officials to postpone the exam by several weeks. All the applicants are advised to check our portal from time to time to get the latest updates about the hearing. Here you will get the information like the reason for the plea, the latest update on the NEET PG 2022 Postponed hearing, etc.
Reason Behind the NEET PG Exam Postpone Plea
As everybody knows that due to coronavirus, the education sector of the county was badly affected. The examination gets postponed and some of the exams are even got cancelled which broke the yearly cycle of the exam. Like other exams, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate was also got affected. The exam was conducted in September 2021. Due to this the counselling process of last year’s admission is still conducted which leads to a very short difference between the exam and counselling date. The applicants did not get much time to prepare for the NEET PG 2022 Exam. This is the reason behind the plea filed by the doctors for NEET 2022 PG Exam to Postponed.
Supreme Court Hearing Live Update
- 12.12: The NEET PG Examination will be conducted on 21st May 2022 only.
- 12.07: The Supreme Court has rejected the plea saying that it will impact the patient care and the also the 2 lakh students who have registered for the exam.
- 11.52 AM: The Supreme Court is now deciding the plea.
- 11.45 AM: The centre is saying that exam postponement will affect the patient’s treatment as well as care.
- 11.42 AM: Wilson has said that by postponing the exam, students will be able to prepare better for the exam which will also help in getting a positive number of passed students.
- 11.42 AM: Wilson has said that by conducting the exam on 21 may, almost 50,000 students will get affected. The clash happen last year also and it should not happen again. To remove this clash, they should delay the examination date.
- 11.40 AM: The centre has said that almost 2 lakh students have applied for the exam. They have prepared themselves. They have also prepared to take the time out for the exam. How can they delay the exam for those 2 lakh students?
- Only 7 states want to postpone the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate and the majority of the state still have no problem with the examination date. So it is very unlikely for the examination to be postponed.
We hope that you guys found our information. If you have any feedback concerning the article, then feel free to comment below. Thank you.