Students who appeared in the entrance exam must be awaiting the NEET UG Result 2023. The announcement of the result is finally made. Before the publication of the NEET UG Result 2023, the provisional key was published on the portals for the candidates. A total number of 20,87,449 aspirants appeared in the exam in order to get admission to medical and dental courses. Aspirants must visit the official portal to get updates about the proceedings of the events.
The link for the neet.nta.nic.in UG Scorecard 2023 will be made available by the authorities on its portal only. Aspirants only need to provide the details and hit the result button. Read the provided article for further information on the topic.
NEET UG Result 2023
An official NEET UG Result 2023 containing the scorecard is released by the authority. Candidates need to submit their application number, date of birth, and security pin in order to view the outcome. Aspirants may only apply for admission to a medical or dental college for the current academic session. The NEET 2023 Scorecard will no longer be valid and will not be taken into consideration for further admission in the next year once the 2023 academic session has ended. Check the link below to download your NEET UG Scorecard 2023:
Candidates can now check the final answer key from the given link below
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Managing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Examination Date||7th of May|
|Result||13th June 2023|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
NEET UG Cut-off 2023
Students who appeared in the exam must know the NEET UG Cut-off 2023 which they should score in order to get qualified for the exam. The provided qualifying marks are displayed in percentile format. Students who are unaware of the percentile format must read the next paragraph. The table below tabulates the list of Percentile Scores that applicants must get. We have also included the percentile for the previous year categorically in the table.
|Category||Percentile Score (%)||Percentile Score in Numbers (2022)|
|Reserved (OBC, SC, ST)||40||116-93|
|General Physically Handicapped (PH)||45||116-105|
A percentage is a figure that is stated in a portion of 100. While the percentile offers candidates information about how they performed on the test in comparison to the other students. If a candidate has an overall score of 80%, it indicates that he or she outperformed the other 80% of candidates who appeared in the exam. It shows performance on an all-India basis.
How to Download NEET UG Results 2023?
When the date of the result issuance will be updated by the officials, aspirants can start downloading the result on the specified date. They only need to follow a few steps in order to get the NEET UG Results 2023 on their dashboard. Let us have a brief look at the steps explained below and continue the process of downloading.
- Access the result page at neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the screen, select the “View NEET UG 2023 -Result” button.
- Enter the roll number, date of birth and security pin requested on the candidate’s login page.
- The NEET 2023 Rank Card will be shown on the screen.
- You can also print the result by selecting the ‘Print’ tab on the window.
- It is recommended that applicants save a copy of their outcome in the pdf and keep it on file till the admissions process.
neet.nta.nic.in UG Scorecard details 2023
By revising the previous year’s outcome, we have provided the specifics which are made available on the result. The candidates must verify all the details in the outcome after obtaining it. Contact the relevant officials if any of the information appears to be incorrect. The list below includes the summary information from the neet.nta.nic.in UG Scorecard details 2023.
- Entrance Test Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Aspirant Name
- Born Day
- Parent’s Name
- Persons with Disability (PWBD)
- QR Code
- Scored percentile marks consisting of a list of Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with their marks.
- Scored aggregate marks in numbers as well as in words.
- All Indian Rank of Aspirant
- Category-wise cut-off percentile score according to the Medical Regulations
National Eligibility Entrance Test Merit List 2023
National Eligibility Entrance Test Merit List 2023 will be updated by the authorities which will further become the base for admission in Undergraduate courses. According to the eligibility criteria, the NTA creates the merit list and the All India Rank. The eligibility criteria to be included on the merit list are described below.
- Aspirants must have scored the minimum percentile score in the exam. The category-wise list of percentile scores is provided in the cut-off section of the article.
- The relevant authority at its discretion can lower the minimum marks needed for admission to UG courses if a significant number of applicants don’t achieve the requisite marks.
- Aspirants must score a minimum of 50 marks in all subjects to qualify for it. The reserved category students need to score 40 marks only.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% in each of the three subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology or biotechnology. 40% marks are needed by the reserved category candidates.
NEET UG Result 2023: Important Links
How is the percentile rank calculated?
Percentile rank score is calculated by the given formula: 100 X the total number of candidates who appeared and had raw scores that were equal to or lower than the candidate.
In which areas can we use a scorecard to get admission for the multiple courses?
Many government and private medical and dentistry institutes and universities use the scorecard to decide which applicants they would admit.
How are seats allocated on the basis of reservation in the exam?
15% of the total seats will be put aside for students who qualify under the All Indian Quota and the remaining 85% will be given to the states.