NEET UG 2023 Registration: The wait for the class 12th students is over who want to pursue their careers in the medical field. The National Testing Agency(NTA) has invited the application for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023 UG. The NEET UG 2023 Registration process started on was concluded on 6th April 2023. However, many students could not register themselves thus, the authority has reopened the application window. You can now apply by 15th April 2023.
There are multiple courses offered through the entrance exam to students who want to pursue higher studies after passing out of school. Interested students must start to apply for the application after which the written examination of the students will be conducted. Here, the details of the registration, its eligibility and exam pattern are provided in one platform. Students must go through it and proceed with the application form.
NEET UG 2023 Registration
Candidates can register themselves on the neet.nta.nic.in the portal. In the application, students have to choose their preferred courses. The NEET UG 2023 Registration will end on the 6th of April after which the written examination of the students will be conducted. The written examination consists of 720 marks divided into four subjects. Students need to score decent marks to get into their preferred college with the respective course in counselling.
Candidates can submit their applications by 15th April 2023
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Courses offered||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science (MBBS)|
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery(BUMS)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Application||6th March 2023|
|End Date of Application||6th April 2023|
|Application Window Reopen Dates||12th to 15th April 2023|
|Date of Examination||7th May 2023|
|Timing||2:00 P.M. to 5:20 P.M.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
- NEET 2023 PG Result
- Agriculture Entrance Exams 2023
- Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2023
- List of Courses After 12th
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2023
Students who fulfil the criteria of eligibility are permitted to apply for the test. The NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2023 is divided into educational qualification and the age limit. These both are explained below.
- Students must have passed or appeared in the class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject.
- They should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their respective class to be eligible for college counselling.
- The minimum age of the students should be 17 years as of 31 December 2006.
- There is no upper age limit for the test.
While filling out the application form, students need to upload certain documents. Candidates must check out the list and scan the given documents. Photographs, signatures and impressions should be in JPG format whereas the other documents in Pdf form. The file size of all the documents must be 50kb to 300kb. The documents required for NEET 2023 Application Form (UG) are listed below:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph(4″6″): JPG format with a file size of 10kb to 200kb.
- Left, Right Hand and Thumb Impression: File Size 10kb to 200kb.
- Signature: 4kb to 30kb
- Category Certificate: 50kb to 300kb
- PwBD Certificate: 50kb to 300kb
- Class 10th Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent Certificate.
Steps For NEET UG 2023 Registration
In order to fill out the application form successfully, students need to follow a certain procedure to make the way on their own. In the following points, students can understand the NTA NEET UG Application 2023 process and start the proceedings:
- To start the application process, candidates need to visit the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) portal: https://neet.nta.nic.in.
- At the end of the home page, tap on the ” NEET Registration” icon.
- Now, the candidates who have not registered before in the NEET portal need to register themselves by providing the essential details.
- After that, log in to the NEET portal and fill out the application form.
- While filling out the form, candidates must upload scanned documents.
- Students also need to choose their preference for multiple courses.
- Next, deposit the prescribed fees of the application with the GST and Processing charges.
- Finally, print the neet.nta.nic.in UG Application Form 2023 with the fee receipt for the counselling process.
The last stage of the application is the payment of fees. Students need to deposit the prescribed fee with the Processing charges and the GST. Students from foreign countries are also eligible for the test, they need to deposit Rs 9,500 as the application fee. The neet.nta.nic.in UG Application Fee 2023 are tabulated in the table shown below.
|General-EWS or OBC NCL||1600|
|SC, ST, PwBD and Third Gender||1000|
|Candidates outside India||9,500|
NEET UG 2023 Exam Pattern
The NEET examination will be held on the 7th of May and its duration is 3 hours and 20 minutes. It is a Pen and Paper based test which will consist of four subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Botany. In NEET UG 2023 Exam Pattern, students need to answer 200 MCQs consisting of 720 marks. Each subject is divided into two sections where Section A consists of 35 questions and Section B of 15 questions. In section B, students need to answer only 10 questions.
NTA NEET Undergraduate 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||NEET UG Link|
|Check For More Details||NEET UG 2023 Information Bulletin|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for the NEET 2023 application?
Students can apply for the NEET 2023 application till the 6th of April.
What are the courses allotted to the students after the NEET 2023 examination?
The courses allotted to the students after the NEET 2023 examination are MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS.
Can we deposit the NEET application fees through challan?
No, students can pay the application fees through an online payment channel only.
What is the medium of the NEET 2023 written examination?
The NEET examination will be conducted in 12 multiple languages.