NHM UP Mental Program Recruitment 2022: The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh recently released the notification to recruit candidates under the National Mental Health Program. The application process for the recruitment began on 25 August 2022, and the eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment till 3 September 2022. The recruitment is being held for 112 vacancies in 3 distinct posts. The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment, please read the complete article. We will discuss every piece of information regarding NHM UP Mental Program Recruitment 2022 in detail.
NHM UP Mental Health Program Recruitment 2022
The recruitment under the program is for the posts of Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, and Psychiatric Nurse. The eligibility criteria for all the 3 posts vary accordingly. The candidates must go through all the eligibility criteria before applying for a particular post. Before discussing the eligibility criteria related to different posts and the process of applying for those posts, we will provide candidates with a table containing all the highlights of the recruitment.
|Conducting Authority||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Program||National Mental Health Program|
|Number of Vacancies||112|
|Number of Posts||3|
|Name of Posts||Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, and Psychiatric Nurse|
|Notification Release Date||11 August 2022|
|Start Date of the Application Process||25 August 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||3 September 2022|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online|
Vacancy distribution in NHM UP Mental Health Program Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Vacancies for Different Categories||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Clinical Psychologist||UR: 17, UR (EWS): 3, OBC: 12, SC: 9 and ST: 0||41|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||UR: 15, UR (EWS): 3, OBC: 10, SC: 8 and ST: 0||36|
|Psychiatric Nurse||UR: 14, UR (EWS): 3, OBC: 10, SC: 8, ST: 0 and 2 Vacancies reserved for PwD (Horizontal) Candidates||35|
We will now discuss the various eligibility criteria for all the 3 posts in the recruitment. The eligibility criteria associated with each post will be discussed separately below. The candidates can go through these eligibility criteria to find out if they can apply for the post of their choice or not.
- Clinical Psychologist
- The candidate’s age should lie between 18-45 years.
- The candidate must have a post-graduate degree in Clinical Psychology or a post-graduate degree in psychology/clinical psychology/applied psychology and a master of philosophy in clinical/medical/social psychology.
- The course should include supervised clinical training from a University recognized by UGC.
- The post-graduate degree of the candidate should have been obtained from an institution approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (constituted under section 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act 1992).
- No experience is needed for this post.
2. Psychiatric Social Worker
- The candidate’s age should lie between 18-45 years.
- The candidate should have a post-graduate degree in Social Work and a Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work.
- The course for this post also requires supervised clinical training from any University recognized by UGC.
- No experience is required for this post as well.
3. Psychiatric Nurse
- The candidate’s age should lie between 18-40 years.
- The candidate must have done a one-year diploma in Psychiatric Nursing from a recognized institute with B.Sc. in Nursing or GNM, or B.Sc. in Nursing from an institute recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- The candidate needs to have a 2-year experience of working in Psychiatric/ Mental Health if he/she is applying with a B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent degree.
Upper Age Relaxation to different Category Candidates
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (General)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (OBC: Non-Creamy Layer)||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (SC and ST)||15 years|
How to Apply for NHM UP Mental Health Program Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website of the National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh under the National Mental Health Program
- Now, the candidates need to choose the post they want to apply for.
- On the new page click on the option given for online registration for the respective post.
- Fill in all the details like the Candidate’s Name, Contact Number, Email ID, and Gender.
- Generate the Registration Number and Password and log in with those details.
- Upload all the documents required for the post along with a photograph and image of the candidate’s signature.
- After filling in all the details correctly and uploading all the documents, submit the application form.
- The candidates need to take a printout of the application form after submitting the application form successfully.
Important instructions related to the application form
- The candidates should carefully check all the entered details before submitting the application form.
- The candidates need to provide the Email ID and Contact Number that will be active throughout the recruitment process.
- The candidates need to make sure that all the documents (including the photograph and image of signature) are submitted according to the instructions of the authority.
- The photograph should not be older than 3 months and must have a white background, for the image of the signature, the candidates need to sign on white paper with black ink.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates will not be given the chance to edit it.
- The candidates cannot submit more than one application form. No application fee will be charged to candidates belonging to any category.
Documents Required for the Application Process
- A passport-size color photograph
- An image of the candidate’s signature
- Age Proof (10th Mark Sheet)
- Qualification Certificate according to the post
- Experience Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Salary Proof (3 months Bank Statement)
- Covid Experience Certificate
A computer-based online test will be held for the candidates in which minimum qualifying marks are predecided by the authority. The general (UR) candidates have to score 33% marks, the OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates have to score 30% marks, and SC, ST, and PwD candidates have to score 24% marks to qualify. The exam is 100 marks and the candidates have to score the marks according to the percentage specified above to qualify. After the exam, the selected candidates will be called for document and details verification after which their recruitment is done according to the protocols set by the authority.
|Recruitment Application Form||NHM UP Mental Health Program Recruitment 2022: Online Application Form|
|Official Notification||NHM UP Mental Health Program Recruitment 2022: Notification|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The candidates can fill out the application form for the recruitment till 3 September 2022.
The information regarding the salaries for all the three posts in the recruitment program is as follows:
Clinical Psychologist: 60,000 per month
Psychiatric Social Worker: 50,000 per month
Psychiatric Nurse: 40,000 per month
The candidates can fill out the application form now on the official website of the authority. All the updates for the recruitment program will be provided by our portal in the future as well. If the candidates have any kind of queries, then they can comment below.