NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022: The authority will conduct a written exam for the recruitment of applicants on 20 November 2022. For appearing in this written examination, the applicants will need an admit card. The NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022 will reportedly release on 13 November 2022 (4 PM IST). The applicants will find the link to download the admit exclusively on the authority’s website. This article will provide the applicants will all the relevant information for NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Hall Ticket 2022. So, all the applicants who will take part in the examination must stay with us for the entirety of this article.
NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022
After the admit card is available online, the applicants will have the chance to download it within a specified time. During this time period, it is mandatory for the applicants to obtain the admit card and possess a hard copy of it as well. Moreover the hnbumu.ac.in Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022 will provide the applicants with every exam-related information as well. So, it is important for the applicants to be in possession of the admit as early as possible for the written exam. More information on NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO e-Admit Card 2022 will be shared in the rest of the article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
एनएचएम उत्तराखंड एमएलएचपी सीएचओ प्रवेश पत्र 2022: Overview
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO e-Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University Dehradun|
|Dates of the Application Process||20 October 2022 to 12 November 2022|
|Name of the Examination||National Health Mission MHLP/CHO Exam 2022|
|Admit Card Availability Date||13 November 2022 (from 4 PM IST)|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||20 November 2022|
|HNBNMU Official Website||https://hnbumu.ac.in/|
NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022 Mentioned Particulars
The particulars in the National Health Mission Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022 let applicants know everything about the written examination. So the applicants must feel obligated to check whether these particulars are correct or not. Below we are providing the applicants with a list of all these particulars prevalent in the admit card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Duration
- Exam Center Address and Code
- Time of reporting at the exam center
- Instructions to follow during the exam
Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022 Downloading Process
The applicants can acquire the hnbumu.ac.in Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Admit Card 2022 using the steps we provide below in the correct manner. However, before proceeding with these steps, the applicants must have their log in details from the application process with them.
- By using the web address https://hnbumu.ac.in/, the applicants have to enter the HNBNMU Official Website to begin the process.
- As the applicants open the homepage of the website they must scroll down a bit to find an option that reads “CHO/MHLP Entrance Examination 2022”
- By clicking on that the applicants will arrive at a new page where all the exam-related details are given.
- The applicants must look for the relevant link for NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Hall Ticket 2022 on that page.
- After the applicants click on that link they will reach a new window where a few spaces will be given.
- The applicants must fill in the asked details in these spaces and submit them.
- After the applicants are done submitting these details, they can access the admit card.
- Now the applicants can download their admit card with the help of the provided option.
- After obtaining the soft copy of the hnbumu.ac.in Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Hall Ticket 2022, the applicants must attain its printout for the exam.
NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Exam 2022
The authority will conduct a 2-hour written examination for MHLP/CHO posts. This written examination will be held at different examination centers on 20 November 2022 from 11 Am to 1 PM. The applicants will get 100 Multiple Choice Questions to attempt in the examination. For each question the applicants answer correctly 1 Mark will be awarded to the. On the basis of this written exam, the authority will select applicants for the remaining recruitment process.
National Health Mission Uttarakhand MHLP/CHO Exam Day Instructions 2022
While appearing for the written examination the applicants have to obey some instructions. This set of instructions is specified by the authority in the NHM MHLP Uttarakhand MHLP/CHO Hall Ticket 2022 as well. Additionally, the applicants can go through the instructions below.
- The applicants must have more than one hard copy of the National Health Mission Uttarakhand MHLP/CHO Admit Card 2022 before the written exam.
- For their identity verification, the applicants must bring one original id proof to the exam center along with their admit cards.
- The applicants must be aware of the location of the exam center prior to the written exam day.
- The applicants must be present at the exam center at least 45 minutes before the start time.
|NHM Uttarakhand MLHP CHO Hall Ticket 2022||Available Soon|
|Check More Information On||HNBNMU Official Portal|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The applicants can present documents like PAN cards, Driving Licenses, Passports, etc for their identity verification.
The cities where the written exam will take place are Dehradun, Shrinagar, Haldwani, and Almora.
No, after the admit card is allotted to the applicants in the admit card, the authority does not entertain any request to change it.