NIMCET 2023 Registration: NIT Jamshedpur started the online application process on the 5th of March 2023. In the NIMCET, students will be allotted among the nine National Institute of Technologies (NITs) for the Master of Computer Application (MCA) program. Candidates can visit the portal for the online NIMCET 2023 Registration which will continue till 10th April 2023. Under this examination, 813 students will be selected for the respective program.
Candidates who are interested in making a career in the MCA program can start their journey by filling out the NIMCET Application Form 2023. This test will be conducted nationwide. Interested candidates must read the given article in which all the test-related information is provided. Here, we also provided the application notification and its link for registration.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
NIMCET 2023 Registration
NIMCET 2023 Registration is open for all interested and eligible candidates for a period of one month. After which the correction window will also be provided to the candidates from 13th to 17th April 2023. At that time, candidates can correct the errors in the application form. Read the article for more details about the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2023.
|Examination Name||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET)|
|Coordinating Institute||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur|
|Name of the Program||Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|Exam Type||PG level|
|Total NITs||Nine ( Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra|
Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirapalli and Warangal )
|Selection Process||Entrance Test|
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application||5th March 2023|
|Last Date of Application||10th April 2023|
|Edit Windows||13th to 17th April 2023|
|Admit Card Release||1st June 2023|
|Examination Date||11th June 2023|
|Timing||9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.|
|Result Release||26th June 2023|
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility
Interested students need to check the NIMCET Eligibility Eligibility 2023. If they fulfil all the requisite criteria only then they can proceed to the application form. The following points show the eligibility required by the NIT for the MCA program.
- Applicants should have completed graduation with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects. OR
- Applicants must have B.E or B.Tech degree.
- Applicants from the unreserved category must have 60% total marks or 6.5 CGPA in the above degrees.
- Applicants from the unreserved category need to have 55% aggregate marks or a 6 CGPA.
- Students who have completed their graduation from Open University are also eligible for the test.
Candidates applying for the nine NITs can also check the NIMCET 2023 Seat Allocation for the various categories. In the application form, candidates are also asked for their preference among the given NITs. On the basis of their rank in the examination, candidates will be allotted the respective NITs.
In the registration process, candidates need to upload the respective documents to complete their registration. The NIMCET Application Form Documents are given below with their file size. All these documents should be scanned and uploaded to the application.
- Passport Size Photograph ( 50 KB to 1KB)
- Signature (Royal blue or black colour pen with a file size of 50KB to 1 MB)
- Valid Id card in pdf format (max 1 MB)
- Self -Attested Educational Certificate (Max 1 MB)
Steps For NIMCET Application Form 2023
The online application is available on the NIMCET portal. The procedure for the NIMCET Application Form 2023 is explained in the following steps. These steps will lead the candidate to the successful submission of the application.
Step 1: To start the application process, applicants should visit the website of the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2023: http://nimcet.in
Step 2: On the home page, tap on the “Online Registration and Application Form Link” icon.
Step 3: Applicants who have not registered before need to register themselves. After which they will be provided with a login id and password.
Step 4: Now, login to the account and fill out the application form with appropriate details and upload the scanned documents.
Step 5: At the end, pay the prescribed fees of the application through any online channel.
Step 6: Applicants must print the application form and the fee receipt for the counselling.
nimcet.in 2023 Application Fees
The nimcet.in 2023 Application Fees for the Open, OPEN-EWS and OBC categories is Rs 2500. The SC, ST and PwD candidates need to deposit Rs 1250. Candidates can deposit the fees according to their category for which the category documents need to be provided as well. Applicants can deposit fees only through online payment gateways.
NIMCET Exam Date & Pattern 2023
The NIMCET written examination will be held on 11th June 2023 and its timing is 9:00 A.M. to 11 A.M. It is a two-hour examination in which candidates are provided 120 MCQs to answer. The language of the question paper will only be English. The examination is divided into four sections consisting of 1000 marks. The detail of the NIMCET Exam Pattern 2023 of each section is given below:
- Mathematics: In the mathematics section, 50 questions will be provided consisting of 600 marks. Candidates will be awarded 12 marks for the correct answer and 3 marks will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: This section comprises 40 questions in which 6 marks are fetched and 1.5 marks are subtracted for the wrong answer. The total marks for this section are 240.
- Computer Awareness: The computer awareness section consists of 120 marks of which 20 questions are provided to the candidates. The marking scheme of this section is 6 marks are added and 1.5 marks are subtracted for the incorrect answer.
- General English: Candidates will be provided 10 questions with a total mark of 40. The mark fetched for the correct answer is 4 whereas 1 mark is deducted for the incorrect answer.
NIMCET 2023 Registration: Important Links
|Apply Online||NIMCET 2023 Registration Link|
|Check For More Details||Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Question
When will the written examination of NIMCET 2023 be conducted?
The NIMCET written examination will be held on 11th June 2023.
Where can we download the NIMCET examination syllabus?
The syllabus and its pattern are provided in the NIMCET notification.
Will there be any correction window for the submitted application?
Yes, Candidates will be provided with a correction window from 13th April to 17th April 2023.
What is the duration of the NIMCET 2023 exam?
The duration of the NIMCET exam is two hours.