NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023: The (NIT) National Institute of Technology released the notification for the 137 academic posts on 24th April 2023. Through the NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification, the officials are inviting qualified applicants to the application process. The Institute’s Architecture, Engineering, Management, and Science departments now have openings. The application window has now been triggered, thus the wait is now over. On April 26, 2023, at 8 a.m., the authority began accepting applications from qualified people. Eligible and qualified candidates can fill out the application form by 15th May 2023 (11:00 PM). To get more about NIT Calicut Professor Recruitment 2023, read the following article in its whole.
NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023
The official has provided a link to the NITC website’s application. Based on the employee’s performance during the first year, the Board of Governors of NIT Calicut may decide to extend the probationary period of the position for an additional year. For applications to numerous departments or to the AGP, separate application forms are required. False information provided in the application could lead to a later cancellation of the candidate’s status or appointment. The candidates are required to attend the interview or the screening test for which officials may call them based on their applications. To know more about the NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023 read the article further.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment||NIT Calicut Recruitment|
|Full Form||National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment|
|Number of Positions||137|
|Post Department||Architecture, Engineering, Management, and Science|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Screening or Interview|
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023
- G20 Summit 2023 in India
NIT 2023 Calicut Recruitment: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Procedure||26 April 2023||Wednesday|
|Conclusion of Application Procedure||15 May 2023||Monday|
|Release of Admit Card||–||–|
NIT 137 Professor Post Vacancy Distribution 2023
NIT Officials have distributed 137 vacant positions among the candidates belonging to different reserved categories. We have displayed the number of seats for which the candidates will be applying for NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023.
|Reserved Categories||Number of Seats|
NIT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023, need to analyse themselves on some criteria. The eligibility criteria have been designed by the Board of Governors of Calicut to shortlist the candidates for recruitment. Below listed are the NIT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria candidates need to fulfil.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit for the available posts is 60 years. Relaxation in the post will be available to the staff candidates, with an exception in the research career and external funding.
- Educational Qualification: Officials have set the criteria for the candidates on the basis of educational qualification. Every other department has a different set of educational requirements. To know about the required qualifications candidates are suggested to read the pdf given below. Candidates can download the pdf.
How to Apply for NIT 137 Recruiment 2023
Here in this section, the candidates can read the instructions to apply for 137 posts in NIT. These instructions are given by the officials themselves. We would suggest our readers follow these instructions carefully to fill out the application form for NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023.
- Before applying for the post make sure you are eligible by reading the eligibility criteria section carefully.
- Now browse the URL of the official website of NIT i.e. https://nitc.ac.in/. You have landed on the homepage now.
- Scroll down the page and click on the link for the Recruitment with “advt. No P1/456/FR/2023” under the “Notice” heading.
- You are redirected to a new web page. Here click on “Click Here” the name of the recruitment.
- You will now observe a PDF file with the important information and the important recruitment links. Click on “Link to Recruitment Portal”.
- A new web page is loaded on your device. Now enter the details and click on Register to get yourself registered for the application process.
- Once you are registered then click on the login and enter the student login portal to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the NIT Calicut Application Form 2023 carefully and pay the application fee online through “SBI Collect”.
- Save and Print the application form and payment receipt for further use.
NIT Calicut 2023 Recruitment Application Fee
Interested and eligible candidates are required to pay the application fee to fill out the form completely for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023. The application fee depends on the category the applicant has filled in. The candidates can read the table mentioned below and can know the application fee they are supposed to pay. Candidates must know the application fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable,
|Reservation Category||Application fees (INR)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, and EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|Indian Nationals applying from|
Candidates who are interested in filling out the NIT Calicut Online Form 2023 need to submit some documents. These documents are proof of the information the candidates fill in the application form. Candidates are required to keep these documents beforehand to upload them while filling out the form. Read the list of documents carefully and arrange all the documents required for the recruitment process.
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of date of birth
- Transaction ID of the application fee paid through SBI collect
- Category certificate for SC/ST
- Category certificate for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS (Income and AssetCertificate) obtained on or after 01/04/2023
- Category certificate for PwD
- Academic records (Marks/Grade cards and Degree certificates)
- Experience certificate from the employer indicating the Cadre and Pay level
- Publication, patents, and copyrights details
- Details of Workshops/Conferences/Short Term Programs organized
- Certificate of Training/Summer/Winter Schools attended
- Conferences/Workshops attended and presented papers
- Details of Sponsored and Consultancy Projects
- Fellowship/Membership of Professional Bodies
- Awards and Recognitions
- Other Relevant Certificates
NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment 2023: Important Link
|To Apply||NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023|
|To Know More||NIT Calicut Recruitment Notification 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Hompage|
What is the salary of an assistant professor at NIT Calicut?
The average salary of NIT Calicut faculty is approximately Rs. 4.3 Lakh for those who have experience of around 10 years.
From where can I download NIT Calicut Faculty Recruitment Notification PDF?
You can download the Calicut Faculty Recruitment Notification PDF from the article. The link is provided in the section “Important Links”