The Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited has released NLC India Recruitment 2023 Forms in which 103 Nurses and Paramedics will be recruited for the 350 bedded General Hospital. Diploma holders and graduate candidates in the medical field can read the article between the lines and grasp the details of the NLC India Recruitment 2023. Only online applications will be accepted till the 2nd of June by the concerned authorities. Aspirants who are interested in the NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 will be provided with all the information in the given post which will be further required in the application process.
NLC India Recruitment 2023
The NLC India Recruitment 2023 will be done on a Fixed Term Employment basis for a three-year contract in the state of Tamil Nadu. The monthly consolidated pay for the multiple vacancies is Rs 25,000 and Rs 34,000. Aspirants need to fulfil all the requirements of the recruitment and then move to the application form where all the minutiae should be filled correctly. Aspirants are urged to upload only legible self-attested certificates after completing an NLC Nevyeli 2023 Recruitment Application. Only a written examination will be organised to select the candidates for the respective position. After the selection examination of the shortlisted candidates will be done and medically fit candidates will be recruited for the designated posts.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
|Article Category||Recruitment Form|
|Name of the Recruitment||Engagement of Nurses and Paramedics Posts|
|Supervising Authority||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Name of the Post||Multiple|
|Total Vacant Post||103|
|Minimum qualification||12th Standard|
|Commencement of Application||12th of May|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date of Registration and deposition of Fees||1st of June|
|Deadline for Application Submission||2nd of June|
|Selection Method||Written Test|
NLC Nurses and Paramedics 2023 Vacancies
There are 103 vacant seats which are required in the NLC Ltd. The bifurcation of vacancies on the basis of community reservations is tabulated below. Check out the NLC Nurses and Paramedics 2023 Vacancies and proceed to the eligibility section.
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||EWS||PwBD |
|Male Nursing Assistant||18||09||06||03||02||36|
|Female Nursing Assistant||11||05||04||02||01||22|
|Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant||03||01||–||–||–||04|
|Emergency Care Technician||04||01||–||–||–||05|
एनएलसी नर्सिंग असिस्टेंट भर्ती 2023 Eligibility
The following is a list of requirements for the एनएलसी नर्सिंग असिस्टेंट भर्ती 2023. Tally all the given points with your qualification and then move to the subsequent phases of the post.
- Only Indian citizens may submit an application.
- Aspirants must have a strong command of Tamil.
- The maximum age is 55 in every instance.
- Educational qualification for multiple posts requires a one or two-year diploma and Graduation in the respective fields. Aspirants can visit the notification whose link is provided at the end of the article and check the educational requirements blow-by-blow.
Documents required in the NLC Nevyeli 2023 Recruitment Application
In the application process, applicants need a scanned copy of documents which will be uploaded to the NLC Nevyeli 2023 Recruitment Application. All the listed documents should be uploaded in the jpg or jpeg format. The list of certificates with their file size is given below.
- The documents which need to be uploaded with a file size of 50kb in jpg or jpeg format are listed below.
- Recent passport size coloured image with dimensions of 3.5 cm Width X 4.5 cm Height
- Signature on a white sheet with a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- A list of certificates which should be uploaded in the file size of 250 kb is given below.
- Class 10th Certificate for the birth proof
- Aadhar Card
- Regional Language Proficiency Certificate
- Maternity Assistant, Male and Female Assistant Educational Qualification Certificates
- Registration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Project Affected Persons (PAPs) Eligibility Certificate
- All the Educational Qualification Certificates should be uploaded in the 2.5 MB file size in jpg or jpeg format.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Applicants must use e-payment to pay a non-refundable fee for the application and processing fees when submitting an NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 form. Any online payment mechanism including UPI, debit or credit cards is acceptable as an e-payment channel. The reserved community has to deposit processing fees only and the application fees are waived for them. Service fees and any additional fees that the bank may collect are not included in the application fee that is listed below.
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total|
|Unreserved||Rs 250||Rs 236||Rs 486|
|Reserved||Exempted||Rs 236||Rs 236|
Apply for NLC 103 Nurses and Paramedics Posts 2023
After reading the article, aspirants must have checked their eligibility for the respective post and are now moving towards the application process. Applicants must be informed of the procedures they need to follow while submitting an NLC India Recruitment 2023 form.
- The applicants must access the official website: https://www.nlcindia.in to begin the application procedure.
- Look up the NLC Nurses and Paramedics Recruitment 2023 using the “Current Opening” section.
- Tap the “Apply Online” icon on the section.
- Candidates who have not previously registered must do so by giving personal information, an email address and a phone number.
- The candidates are recommended to stay engaged with the provided information throughout the recruitment process.
- You will receive information about your username and password from the portal.
- Enter the given detail to access the portal.
- Now, fill out the application form, choose the post wisely and upload the listed documents in the precise format.
- After completing the application form, move to the next step which is fee deposition.
- At last, review the application form and submit it.
- Print the recruitment for future references of the proceedings.
NLC India Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||NLC India Application Link|
|Observe for More Information||NLC India Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we submit more than one application for a position?
Yes, candidates can submit more than one application for the respective positions.
Which category is exempted from the exemption of the application fees?
Candidates from the community of SC, ST, PwBD and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from the payment of the application fees. They only need to deposit the processing fees i.e. Rs 236.
What procedure would be followed to choose the candidates for the various positions?
A written examination of 100 marks will be conducted to select the candidates for the various positions.