NTA CMAT Registration 2023: The National Testing Agency has started the application process for the Common Management Admission Test 2023. The dates allotted for NTA CMAT Registration 2023 are 13 February 2023 to
6 March 2023 13th March 2023. This application process is exclusively being conducted on the NTA website for the admission test i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in. Furthermore, for this admission test and its application an information bulletin was also released by the authority on the same website. Therefore, all the applicants must make sure that they check out NTA CMAT 2023 Information Bulletin prior to opting for registration for the admission test. Also, the applicants can find out all the details regarding this admission test and its registration process in this article too.
NTA CMAT Registration 2023
To register for the admission test for management programs, it is mandatory for the applicants to be eligible. Hence, all interested applicants should check out all the eligibility criteria for National Testing Agency CMAT Registration 2023 and ensure their suitability for the exam. In addition to this, the applicants compulsorily have to submit the NTA CMAT 2023 Application Form on or prior to the prescribed last date. To know the complete details of eligibility criteria, registration process, exam pattern and more about this admission test, check out the complete article below.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Candidates can make online corrections on the submitted application form from 14th to 16th March 2023.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
एनटीए सीएमएटी पंजीकरण 2023: Quick Details
|Concerned Topic||NTA CMAT Registration 2023|
|Registration For||Common Management Admission Test 2023|
|Conducting Agency||National Testing Agency|
|Offered Courses||Management Courses|
|Mode of the Registration Process||Online|
|Start date of Registration||13 February 2023|
|Last date of Registration||13th March 2023|
|Dates for Modification in the Application Form||14th to 16th March 2023|
|Application Fee||For UR Male- Rs. 2000/-|
For UR Female/ Third Gender/ Reserved Categories – Rs. 1000/-
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Date of Exam||TBA|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|CMAT Official Website||https://cmat.nta.nic.in/|
Common Management Admission Test 2023 Important Instructions
During the registration for admission, the applicants will need to follow all the instructions mentioned below:
- All the applicants have to make sure that they only submit one application form for the admission test. The applicants who submit more than one application will get their candidature cancelled.
- Along with the application form, all the applicants will need to pay the application fee prescribed for their category as per the given deadline.
- To avoid the toil of having to edit the application form in the future, the applicants must enter all the details in it carefully.
- It must be ensured by the applicants that they upload all the documents in the application form only according to the provided instructions.
NTA CMAT Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the Common Management Admission Test 2023, the following are the eligibility criteria that determine whether the applicants can register for the exam or not. So, it is mandatory that the applicants go through the list below before registering for the exam.
- Only those applicants who possess citizenship of India will be allowed to register for the admission test.
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree obtained in any stream.
- The concerned Bachelor’s degree must have been acquired by the applicants from a recognized institution.
- The applicants who are presently pursuing the final year of their Bachelor’s Course and will obtain their results before the 2023-24 academic session commences can also register for the admission test.
While registering for the admission test online, the applicants will need the following documents. Before uploading these documents, the applicants must make sure their sizes are as per the specifications given below:
- A scanned recent Passport-Size Photograph with 80% face visible (Size- 10 to 200 kb)
- Applicant’s Signature on white paper with black/ blue ink (Size- 4 to 30 kb)
- A Relevant PWD Certificate (only if applicable Size- 50 to 300 kb)
How To Register Online For cmat.nta.nic.in 2023?
The eligible applicants can register for cmat.nta.nic.in 2023 by following all the steps in the process we are sharing below.
- In the initial step, the applicants will need to enter the homepage of the NTA website for the admission test which is https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
- Now, on this website’s homepage, the applicants must click on the CMAT 2023 Registration link in the “Candidate Activity” section.
- After clicking on this link, the applicants will reach a new page. On this page, the applicants have to select the option for New Registration for the admission test.
- With the selection of this option, the instructions for the application process will appear on the screens of the applicants. The applicants must go through these instructions and proceed further.
- Now, the applicants will see the registration form for the exam on the next page.
- This complete registration form must be filled out by the applicants to generate the login details for them.
- With the generated login details, the applicants must now start to fill out the application form.
- After filling in all the spaces in the application form, the applicants must also upload all of the required documents.
- Before proceeding any further, the applicants must now crosscheck the entire application form once again.
- After this, the applicants can make the payment of the required application fee.
- Once the application fee is successfully paid, the application form can be submitted by the applicants.
- Now, the applicants should take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for all exam-related activities.
Without the successful payment of the application fee, the NTA CMAT Registration 2023 will not be completed. Therefore, all the applicants compulsorily need to pay the application fee for the exam through the given online payment methods on time. The details regarding the amount of the application fee for UR and reserved categories are in the following table.
|UR Male Applicants||Rs. 2000/-|
|UR Female Applicants and Third Gender||Rs. 1000/-|
|EWS (General)/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000/-|
NTA CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The National Testing Agency will conduct the CMAT 2023 in CBT mode across different examination centres. The duration of this examination will be 3 hours and its schedule will be updated on its official website in the near future. To know the complete pattern of the admission test, the applicants can check out the following table.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Scoreable Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
|Register Here||NTA CMAT Registration 2023|
|For More Details Check Out||NTA CMAT Information Bulletin 2023|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the maximum age limit for NTA CMAT Registration 2023?
There is no age registration for the applicants to appear in the admission test.
When can the registered applicants download the admit card for Common Management Admission Test?
The details regarding the release of the admit card will be notified by the authority on the official website of the admission test.
Can applicants edit the application form for the admission test after submitting it?
Yes, the portal for the modification of details in the application form will be available for the applicants from the 14th to the 16th of March 2023.