The Student Academic Management System (SAMS) released Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023 on the 9th of June. Students who have applied for the respective PG courses can log in to the official portal where the Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023 is issued individually. The entrance test for the courses will be organized from the 23rd of June to the 4th of July. All the intimidation of the exam day is made available on the SAMS Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023. Candidates are requested to download the entrance card prior to the exam and read all the printed details on it.
Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023
It will be inconvenient for candidates to wait for the Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023 through the mail. They can only download the admit card by providing the important details on the webpage. On exam day, candidates are required to present the hall ticket to the examiner. They should also follow the rules explained by the examiner in the exam room. If a candidate faces any of the problems then they should approach the authorities and ask them for help. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the room in the middle of the exam. The outline of the entrance exam is tabulated in the table. While reading the post, students can also check this out.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||Entrance Test|
|Managing Authority||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
|Admit Card Availability||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Weightage of Exam||80%|
|Selection Method||Entrance Test |
SAMS CPET (PG) 2023 Timetable
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Hall Ticket Release||June 9, 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Test||23 June to July 4|
|Publication of Entrance Marks||July 16, 2023|
|Update on Graduation Marks||8 July to 15 July|
How to Download Odisha CPET Hall Ticket 2023 Online?
You can start the Odisha CPET Hall Ticket 2023 download process by going to the official website. After landing the portal they should carry on by following the directions listed below.
- Browse the Student Academic Management System (SAMS) portal: https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in.
- Hit the pg.samsodisha.gov.in CPET Admit Card 2023 notification link.
- Input the Phone Number and the password on the login page and submit it.
- The admit card will appear on the dashboard’s screen in a short while.
- Print and download the admissions card.
- Bring it and your ID with you on the exam day.
SAMS Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023 Specifics
Once candidates have received the hall ticket, they must verify the information on it. They should carefully read the points given below concerning the SAMS Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023 Specifics. Applicants ought to notify the appropriate authorities about the inaccurate information and make them corrected.
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Pupil’s Name
- Student Photo
- Father’s Name
- Course Name
- Letterhead Address
- Examination Name and Centre
- Exam Code
- Reporting and Exam Schedule
- Exam Day Directives
What to bring to the exam centre?
The items specified in the following points are required to carry in the CPET Odisha 2023 Exam. Except for the things specified below, no additional objects are permitted in the examination room.
- Hall Ticket
- Government-Verified Identification Card (Aadhar Card, Voter id, Driving License or PAN Card).
- Black and Blue Ball Point Pen
- Two passport-size photos
pg.samsodisha.gov.in CPET 2023 Exam Day Directives
The pg.samsodisha.gov.in CPET Admit Card 2023 provides the guidelines which are binding to be followed by the students. Those directives are explained below.
- No candidates with altered admit cards or pictures will be allowed to take the test.
- Aspirants must reach out prior to the notified reporting time.
- Electronic gadgets, watches, Bluetooth devices etc should be avoided in the exam centre.
- The preliminary work should be finished in the rough sheet provided by the examiner.
- Candidates can only carry the entrance card, id and ballpoint pen in the exam room.
- In any confusion, candidates must approach the examiner and resolve them directly.
Odisha CPET Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Here||Odisha CPET Admit Card Link (Available Soon)|
|Observe For More Knowledge||Odisha CPET Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What details do we need to input in order to receive an admit card?
Students need to input the contact number and portal password in order to receive the admit card.
Will the managing official post the admit card on the correspondence address?
No, admit cards will only be issued via online methods and all the other methods are obsolete.
What are the objects which we should strictly not bring to the exam centre?
The listed items which students should not carry at the exam centre are electronic gadgets, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, analogue and digital watches etc.