Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022: The admit card for the Police Sub-Inspector examination is likely to release soon on their official portal. The New OPRB CPSE Exam Date for Paper I and II has been scheduled for the 30th and 31st of October 2022 respectively. The candidates can download their respective Odisha CPSE SI Hall Ticket on the official website. Go through this article to learn more about Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022 details.
Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022
The Odisha Police SI Hall Ticket will contain all the details about the candidates and the examination. All the details furnished by the candidate in their application form will be present in the E-admission letter of the candidate respectively. There will be two examinations for the Odisha Police Recruitment on the respective dates and both exams will have individual admit cards. The candidates must keep their Odisha Sub-Inspector Call Letter safe and secure as it will be produced during their further selection process also. The admit card must be carried in the OPRB authorities-allocated examination centre with one authentic photo identity proof.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
OPRB Sub Inspector Exam 2022 Overview
|Examination Name||OPRB Sub-Inspector Exam|
|Examination Authority||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Article Category||Odisha Police SI Hall Ticket|
|Examination date||30th and 31st October 2022|
|Admit card release mode||Online|
|Admit card release date||Available Soon|
|OPRB official website||odishapolice.gov.in|
OPRB Sub-Inspector Hall Ticket Credentials 2022
After getting the respective OPRB Sub-Inspector Hall Ticket, the candidates will check the details mentioned in their E-admission letter. Where lakhs of candidates apply for the recruitment, it happens sometimes the system faces a problem that creates an error in the candidate’s data. The candidates must check the following mentioned information and spelling to the best of their knowledge.
- Candidate’s name and Enrollment number
- Applicants’ application number
- Photograph and Signature
- Candidate’s DOB
- Candidate’s address
- Candidate’s caste category
- Candidate’s guardian/parent’s name
- Examination name and authority
- Examination venue and date
- Examination duration and subjects
- Exam hall reporting time
- And other guidelines and instructions mentioned in the admit card.
Download Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022 2022 Online
The Odisha SI Hall Ticket portal will be accessible to the candidates once they will submit their login credentials. The candidates will be provided with their examination hall tickets individually. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the odishapolice.gov.in Sub-Inspector Admission Letter 2022:
- Firstly, the candidates will visit the official website of Odisha Police i.e, odishapolice.gov.in
- On the homepage of the Odisha Police, you will see various links and sections
- Look for the admit card link on the main page.
- You will be directly provided with a link to access the Odisha Sub Inspector Admit Card login portal
- Fill in your registered OPRB login credentials and submit them by clicking on the login button
- A few moments later your Odisha Police Sub-inspector Admission Letter will appear on your screen
- Download your respective admit card and print it for presenting on the day of the exam.
OPRB CPSE Sub-Inspector Exam Pattern 2022
The Odisha Sub Inspector Exam 2022 will be a computer-based examination. Paper 1 will have 100 questions for 100 marks from General English and Odia languages section. Paper 2 will be based on the 200 questions from the general studies section of 200 marks. The question paper will consist of Objective type questions. These questions are needed to be solved by the candidates in their respective allotted time. Paper one has a duration of 1.5 hours while paper 2 has a duration of 3 hours. The candidates also keep in mind to make fewer mistakes as there will be a negative marking of 2.5 marks for each incorrect answer.
Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Visit For More Information||Odisha Police Recruitment Board Official Website|
|Check For The Latest Updates||Bihar News homepage|
The Odisha Police Sub-Inspector exam will be conducted on the 30th and 31st of October 2022 for paper 1 and paper 2 respectively.
The Odisha Police SI admit card will release soon on the official portal before the examination date.