OJEE Counselling 2022 Registration: The OJEE Counselling 2022 Registration for Professional Post Graduate Courses (MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M. Arch, and M.Plan) began on 12 September 2022, and the counselling registration for Technical UG courses will start on 13 September 2022. In the counselling process, the applicants will be given the chance to register for admission to the colleges of their preference. Our article aims to provide the applicants with all the useful information regarding OJEE Counselling 2022 Registration and Choice locking process so that the procedure of admission becomes hassle-free for the applicants.
OJEE Counselling 2022 Registration
The registration process for the counselling will be commenced online on the official website of OJEE. The links for the registration of counselling for their respective courses will be provided to the applicants there. We will discuss the complete step-by-step process of registration and choice filling for OJEE Counselling 2022 along with other important details related to it. But before beginning any detailed discussion, we will discuss all the highlights of OJEE Counselling 2022 through the table given below.
|Conducting Authority||Skill Development and Technical Department, Odisha|
|Courses Offered||UG (B.Tech, B.Arch, B. Plan, B.Cat and integrated MSc.) and PG (MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan) courses|
|Start date of Registration Process: PG courses||12 September 2022|
|Start date of Registration Process: UG courses||13 September 2022|
|Last date of Registration Process: PG courses||8 October 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last date of Registration Process: UG courses||25 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Official Websites||http://ojee.nic.in and odishajee.com|
How to Register for OJEE Counselling 2022?
- The applicants first have to go to the official website of OJEE i.e. ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website, the applicants have to search for the “CANDIDATE ACTIVITY” section.
- Under the candidate activity section, the link for the counselling of the respective courses of the applicants will be provided.
- The applicants have to click on that link.
- The applicants now have to enter their login details (application number and password) and proceed to fill out the registration form for counselling.
- The applicants who are registering for the first time can opt for any of the two given options in the image above. These options are provided right below the login below.
- After registering successfully the applicants need to pay the registration fee (Rs. 450/-) through any online payment method.
- The applicants can now fill in their choices in the order of their preference in the relevant options provided for them and complete the registration process. The applicants can select as many options as they want.
- Post successful registration and choice filling the applicants should take a printout of the registration form.
OJEE Counselling Round 1 Schedule 2022: For UG/PG courses
The tentative counselling schedule for UG and PG courses are provided below:
- UG Courses
|Start date of Registration and Choice Filling Process||13 September 2022|
|Mock Seat Allotment- 1||22 September 2022|
|Choice Locking by the Applicants||24 September 2022|
|Last date of Registration Process||25 September 2022|
|Seat Allotement Result||1 October 2022|
2. PG Courses
|Start date of Registration and Choice Filling Process||12 September 2022|
|Mock Seat Allotment- 1||30 September 2022|
|Choice Locking by the Applicants||6 October 2022|
|Last date of Registration Process||8 October 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result||10 October 2022|
Odisha JEE 2022 Admission Process
After a few days of registration and choice filling for the counselling, a mock result will be released. With the release of the mock result, the applicants will be given the opportunity to update their choices, after updating the choices the applicants and lock them. If the applicants do not lock the choices themselves their last updated choices will be automatically locked. The applicants who are allotted the seats will be informed about their allotment through SMS, after this, the applicants need to pay the seat acceptance fee and upload the asked documents to confirm their allotment. The applicants also need to report to their allotted institute for document verification and payment of admission fees later on. For the applicants who are not allotted a seat in round 1 of counselling, they can register for the second round.
|Counselling Registration Form PG Courses||OJEE Counselling 2022 Registration Form PG Courses|
|OJEE Counselling 2022 Registration Form UG Courses||To be Released|
|Authority’s Official Portal||OJEE Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
According to the tentative schedule released by the authority, the last date to register for counselling for PG courses is 8 October 2022 and for UG courses it is 25 September 2022. Since the schedule is tentative the applicants should check the official portal of the authority regularly for any updates regarding it.
Yes, the applicants are given the option to update filled choices before the choice locking date.
The applicants can contact the authority through the contact details mentioned below.
Contact Numbers: 7205266121, 7205288121, 0674-23802101 and 0674-2382108
Email Address: [email protected]
We hope we were able to answer all the queries of applicants through this article. For any other queries, the applicants can comment below.