On the 17th of November, the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) commenced the online application process for the OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2023. Aspirants looking for a Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Junior Pharmacist and Electrician can review the article. Here, we have presented the eligibility of the respective posts and other information required in the process. Candidates meeting the recruitment parameters can fill up the online application form and submit it before the 8th of December. The officials will not accept recruitment forms submitted after the given timeframe.
OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
To assist the candidates in the application process, the supervising authority has updated the online application link in the omcltd.in website. Candidates must open the given website and follow the instructions accordingly. The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2023 Form can only be filled via the online method. The officials will reject incomplete applications or those submitted through other than the online method. After the application process, the recruitment authority will conduct an online exam and document verification to select the eligible candidates.
OMC ଓଡିଶା ଅଣ-କାର୍ଯ୍ୟନିର୍ବାହୀ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023 |: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||OMC Non-Executive|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Junior Pharmacist and Electrician|
|Total Vacant Seat||100|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Beginning of Application Process||17th of November|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 500|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th of December|
|Stages of Selection||Computer Based Test |
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- OSSC Combined Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
OMC JE and Other Posts 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Mechanical Jr Engineer||11||02||03||04||20|
|Electrical Jr Engineer||07||01||02||04||14|
|Civil Jr Engineer||05||02||04||05||16|
OMC Odisha Non-Executive Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The concerned authority will only accept applications from eligible candidates. The parameters which make the aspirant eligible for the posts are defined in the following lines. Applicants must verify the qualifications for the respective posts and then proceed to the next step.
- Must be native to Odisha State.
- Must be above 18 years and not below 38 years as of 31st of October 2023. The upper age limit concession is given to the reserved category applicants.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Female Category: 5 years
- PwBD Category: 10 years
- The educational qualifications for the Non-Executive posts are comprehended below.
- Jr Engineer Posts: must have a diploma in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical trade from the AICTE affiliated institute.
- Jr Nurse & Pharmacist Posts: Must have qualified 12th Standard and have obtained a diploma in Pharmacy or Nurse course from an affiliated institute.
- Electrician Posts: Must have passed 10th Standard and ITI in Lineman, Wireman or Electrician trade from affiliated institutes.
Apply Online for OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
Up till now, aspirants must have understood the recruitment-related information. Candidates can start the online application process by following the steps below.
- Open the OMC JE and Other Posts Application Website: https://cdn.digialm.com.
- The General Link of the application section will provide all the essential links.
- Aspirants having prior registration can directly log into the OMC Non-Executive Recruitment Form 2023.
- Whereas new applicants first fill up the registration form and then access the recruitment form.
- Upload the image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- Then pay Rs 500 as the OMC Odisha Non-Executive Application Fees 2023 through the Debit or Credit Card, UPI or Net Banking.
- After that, submit the form.
- Last but not least, print out the hard copy of the recruitment form with the fee receipt for further recruitment proceedings.
omcltd.in Non-Executive 2023 Pay Scale & Stipend
|Name of the Post||Stipend||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer||Rs 35400||Rs 1,12,400|
|Junior Nurse & Pharmacist||Rs 29200||Rs . 92,300|
|Electrician||Rs 21700||Rs 69,100|
OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||OMC Odisha Non-Executive Application Link|
|Official Website||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
|Look For More Details||OMC Non-Executive Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the OMC Non-Executive Recruitment
Which category has the recruitment authority exempted from the application fee payment?
The supervising authority has given an application fee concession to the SC/ST/SEBC/Female and Divyang applicants.
When will the online application process for the JE and other posts be commenced?
The recruitment authority started the application process on the 17th of November (Today).
What method will the officials use to recruit 100 applicants for the OMC Non-Executive Recruitment?
The candidates will be selected based on the online exam and document verification.