The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has recently published an official notification. Here, the concerned officials have informed the interested aspirants about the 62 Assistant Fisheries Officer recruitment. Candidates holding a bachelor’s degree in the respective subject can fill up the online application form from the 16th of September. The authorised portal will provide the OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 Form by the 16th of October. Before you start the application procedure it is requested that all read the given article to grasp the recruitment details and then start the application procedure.
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023
Applicants applying for the recruitment must be certain of the recruitment eligibility. Thereafter, they should apply for the Odisha Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023. The recruitment body will only accept the recruitment form submitted via the online procedures. Aspirants submitting more than one application for the same post will not be taken into consideration. It is to notify the applicants that they should submit a complete recruitment form with no discrepancy within the specified deadline.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
OPSC ଓଡିଶା AFO ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023 |: Quick Overview
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||OPSC AFO-Group B|
|Advertisement Number||16 of 2023-24|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Department||Fisheries and Animal Resource Development Dept|
|Name of Post||Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 44,900|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Opening Date of Application Process||16th of September|
|Closing Date of Application Process||16th of October|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
|Facilitation Counter Number||0671-2304707|
- SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Fireman Recruitment 2023
- Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023
Odisha Assistant Fisheries Officer Eligibility 2023
Before applying for recruitment, it is important to verify the criteria set by the officials for the respective post. The points simplified below provide the OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 Qualifications.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Indian Citizens are eligible for the respective post.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable of the regional language. It is compulsory to have qualified for the language exam in the Middle School Examination or at the 10th standard level.
- Must be mentally or physically fit.
- Must have passed graduation in Fishery Science Degree from the affiliated institute/college.
- Must have attained 21 years of age and below 43 years of age as of 1st January 2023.
- Applicant’s age dates should fluctuate between 2nd of January 1980 to 1st January 2002.
- 10 years of age concession is given to physically challenged candidates.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||List of Category||Total Vacant Seat||Women Seats|
|01||Scheduled Caste (SC)||08||03|
|02||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||54||18|
Apply Online For OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023
So far, aspirants must have grasped the important details which are required in the recruitment procedure. Now, candidates must be certain of their eligibility and they can apply for the post accordingly. The steps given below will direct the applicants to fill up the form successfully.
- Firstly, open the Odisha OPCS AFO 2023 Recruitment Official Website: https://www.opsc.gov.in
- Click the Apply Online button at the top right corner.
- Following that, applicants visiting the OPSC website for the first time and have not registered themselves must fill up the registration form.
- Input the personal details and other relevant details correctly.
- Submit the form.
- The login credentials to access the application form will be assigned to the eligible candidates.
- Applicants will be required to fill up the given details and the Odisha Assistant Fisheries Officer Online Application Form 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Here, select the post and input the asked information.
- Upload the scanned copy of the image, signature, and the left thumb impression in the appropriate file size.
- Lastly, submit and print out the form within the specified date.
Odisha OPCS AFO Selection Procedure 2023
After concluding the application procedure, candidates must start preparing for the recruitment exam. The recruitment authority will select aspirants in two stages. In the first stage, the written examination will be conducted by the officials to shortlist the candidates. Then these candidates will be called for an Interview to finalise the aspirants for the respective post. The Odisha Assistant Fisheries Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 are provided at the end of the official notification.
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Odisha OPCS AFO Application Link|
|Check For More Details||OPSC AFO Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to OPSC AFO Recruitment
Which scanned documents will be required to upload in the application form?
Candidates applying for the recruitment must upload scanned copies of recent photographs, signatures, and left thumb impressions.
What is the deadline to submit the online recruitment form?
The OPSC AFO Recruitment Form will remain active till the 16th of October in the OPSC portal.
What is the pay scale for the Assistant Fisheries Officer post?
Candidates selected for the AFO post will be given a monthly salary of Rs 44,900.
How many seats are reserved for the sports person?
The recruitment authority has reserved 4 seats for the sports person from any of the community.