OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022: The Odisha Public Service Commission will conduct the ASO (Assistant Section Officer) exam on 21 August 2022. But before the examination the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 will be released. OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2022 is expected to be released a week or 10 days before the exam date. The applicants will be able to check it on the official website of the authority once it is released. This article will discuss all the necessary things related to the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022.
OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022
The application process for the exam was successfully completed on 19 February 2022. And since it has been a while since the completion of the registration process the applicants are anxiously waiting for the OPSC ASO Exam Admit Card 2022 to be released. The applicants who filled out the registration form should be aware that the admit card will only be made available on the official website of the exam conducting authority. We will talk about the detailed process of obtaining the admit card online later in this article. So we request the applicants to stay with us to the end.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||The Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Service Officer (OPSC ASO) Exam|
|Total Number of Posts||796|
|Application Process Start Date||20 January 2022|
|The Last Date to submit the application form||19 February 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Not Available|
|Exam Date||21 August 2022|
|Total Number of Examination Centres||33|
How to Obtain OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022?
As we have mentioned earlier. The admit card will be released on OPSC’s official website. The only way to obtain the admit card is to download it there. It will not be sent to the applicants personally. A link for the admit card download will be shared by the authority on the official website. We shall discuss the whole process of downloading the admit card on the website now. The applicants will be easily able to download the admit card if they follow the below-given process correctly.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Go to the official website of OPSC.
- On the homepage find the link for the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022.
- Click on that link.
- On the new page enter all the asked details (application number and date of birth) in the respective spaces.
- Now download the admit card.
Important Points associated with OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2022
After downloading the admit card successfully. There are certain points that applicants must take note of for avoiding any stress on the exam day. The admit card for any examination is the most necessary document. So, the applicants should know all the important things associated with it. The following is the list of those points. We request all the applicants to go through them once.
- The applicants need to take multiple printouts of the admit card after downloading it. Since bringing a hard copy of the admit card is compulsory for the applicants. So, they must have at least 3-4 printouts of it ready with them for the exam day.
- Along with the admit card. The applicants must carry valid ID proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc) for the exam day.
- The applicants must search for the examination center mentioned on the admit card a day prior to the exam. This way they will be able to reach there on time.
- The applicants should check the exam start time on the admit card and reach the exam center at least an hour before the reporting time.
- The applicants should carefully check all their personal details mentioned on the admit card. They should also match it with their ID proof and immediately contact the authority if there is something wrong with it.
Contact Details of the Authority
If the applicants have any queries or complaints related to the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022, then they can report them to the exam conducting authority. The applicants can report to the authority by contacting them through the contact details given below.
Contact Numbers-: 0671 – 2305611, 0671 – 2304707 and 2304141
OPSC ASO Exam 2022
The OPSC ASO Exam 2022 will take place in 33 exam centers in Odisha on 21 August 2022. The exam is a written test with multiple choice questions. The exam has 4 papers. With subjects General Awareness, Reasoning and Mental Ability Test, Mathematics (10th Standard), Language (English and Odia). And the 4th paper is a “skill test in computer”. Only those applicants who qualify for the written test can participate in it. The general awareness exam is 100 marks, the Reasoning, and ability test and Mathematics 50 marks each, and the languages (English and Odia) 100 marks each. All the questions carry 1 mark on each paper.
|OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022||TBR|
|Conducting Authority’s Official Portal||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Follow for more latest updates||Bihar News Homepage|
The applicants’ personal details and details related to the exam are mentioned on the admit card. Such details are Roll Number, Category, Exam Center name, Exam time, etc.
No, the applicants cannot change their exam center after it is allotted to them. The authority does not consider any such request.
We hope we answered all your queries related to the OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022. The applicants can check our website for all the latest updates. Thank you for reading our article.